Listing monitored by Selfawear

Breath Ring

Honestly! I was blown away at this piece. Beautifully made, easily adapted to fit without losing shape. Beautifully presented. Like honestly when you see these adds on socials I’m always sceptical, but I kept seeing this and I love the message to spread awareness on mental health so figured what’s the worst that can happen??? Wow just wow!!! I couldn’t have been more blown away. It really is just a delicious wee piece of jewellery. The care and attention to not just the ring but the box and the wrapping and the little card in the packaging. I can not rave enough about it. I also got a bracelet and it was exactly what it appeared to be. The packaging this came in too was just stunning. Overall a million stars if I could give that many.

Tegan
TeganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic products and wonderful customer service.

I ordered a few things both for myself and for a friend and one item came and was incorrect. The customer service I received following from my enquiry was super prompt and helpful and the correct item was re-sent to me at no additional cost. Belinda was warm, friendly and resolved my issue as quickly as possible. Thank you Belinda and team!

Nicki
NickiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Products and Customer service

Great customer service

Really happy with my tshirt purchase. Promt delivery and great follow-up of email enquiries. Quality product and exceptional customer service. Great work Belinda and team!

Wonderful

I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful clothing. Excellent service :) very fast shipping which in these times is amazing. Excellent product quality and sizing. Love the Breathe series - correct breathing is so important. Have bought: t-shirts, hoodie and ring.

Silvana piccolo
Silvana piccoloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with purchase with amazing quality, strongly recommend

It was so easy to navigate on the site ,very satisfied with the range , I was surprised, the quality was so beautiful and soft , and the stitching was perfect on the sweater and the colour was true to match to the image, will definitely be purchasing more items to support this business , thank you so much happy customer

Kieran E.
Kieran E.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful shirt and company

I received my shirt today and absolutely love it. The fabric is beautiful and the size is perfect! I also loved the message that was sent with the clothes! A beautiful note that made my day! Thank you! ♥️

Gaye rose
Gaye rose

Grow positive thoughts

I live in sydney and after 3 months in lockdown for the first time i am wearing my tshirt, Grow positive thoughts. We come out of lockdown on monday so i am doing what my shirt says. The shirts are well made, and good quality material. I recommend them and also look forward to a childrens range in the future

Faith
FaithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company has the best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with.

The product is beautiful. Customer service exceptional. Highly recommend. Definitely support this business. You will not be disappointed. So supportive.

Silvia F.
Silvia F.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful product

I ordered as a present for my daughter she was very happy with the bracelet. And great look and quality

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Thank you so much for your review, Silvia. I am thrilled to hear that everything is to your liking and that your daughter loves her bracelet x

Tracey
Tracey

Lovey Product & Service

The ring ordered was exactly how it appeared on line, very cute! Even better was the service. This company went above and beyond after Aus Post failed to deliver…..thank you so much will order again :)

Maree B
Maree BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful messages to wear around all day long ❤

Such an easy site to find what you want and select the colour and size. A great variety of products to choose from and received really quickly after placing my order. I was really impressed with the quality of the material in the tshirts and hoodie.

Exemplary customer service

Inspirational messages
Good quality products
Great customer service
Very satisfied with purchases and service
T shirt extra large
A little more kindness a little less judgement
Have had lots off positive feedback.

Nards
Nards

Love my new Tshirt

Quality is good and lived up to expectations amd arrived super quick. Can't wait to order more for myself and husband and work colleagues.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Thank you so much for your review, Nards. I am thrilled to hear that everything is to your liking and that you love your tee. x

Sushigirl
SushigirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My order was so quick to be delivered! I was thrilled. My tshirt is perfect size, shape and quality. I only wish I ordered more. Thank you so much xx

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear that everything is to your liking and that you love your tee. xx

Linh N.asked

Hello
I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received it yet. When I contacted the Instagram page no one replied, so I would want to ask when my ring will be shipped to Sydney.
Thank you and hope you will have a lovely day

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Linh, Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We really appreciate you letting us know and can certainly chase this up for you today. Can you please email us at: support@selfawear.com.au and provide me with your order number and the full name of your order.
Warmest regards Belinda

Linh N.

Thank you so much, I received it and I just love the quality. Thank you and well done

Linh N.asked

Hello, I bought an "I am enough" ring on 31/8/2021 and still haven't received my order yet and when I contacted the Instagram page, no one replied. I would want to know when the order can be shipped to Sydney. Thank you

edavies6323
edavies6323asked

Are the silver rings actually sterling silver with no copper/other metals? (person I want to buy for has reactions to certain metals)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi E Davies, our bracelets are all sterling silver, thank you for your enquiry.

Jen R
Jen R

You asked about rings. Rings are said to be silver and stamped 925 but the have a short lasting acrylic coating in my experience and a 2nd shiny metallic coating over the silver. Selfawear answered you and said their bracelets are silver - they are in fact stainless steel (grade unspecified) and a clear acrylic coating - which i think unnecessary if high grade stainless steel.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jen, my sincere apologies, you are absolutely correct I was referring to the rings which are sterling silver and I accidentally typed in bracelets. Our silver bracelets are stainless steel. I hope this clarifies everthing.

Get an answer from our members and Selfawear representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands