Selfawear (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Selfawear

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be kind t-shirt

Just received my be kind black t-shirt and its awesome. The quality and fit is perfect. I just love it and will wear it proudly. Thanks again very happy with it.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Jill, We also love our tees and what they stand for and are so pleased you are happy with them. Our dedicated team appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review, it means a lot to us :) Thank you :)

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Attentive Service

T-shirts arrived; quality was good but the sizing was snug around the hip. My initial email was responded to promptly as was my email confirming their receipt of the returned my t-shirts for an exchange. Rather than just sending me the next size up as I asked, they recommended two sizes up based on my needs for a looser fit around the hips. Now that’s great attentive service. Looking forward to receiving them.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

HI Marie, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to have been able to help you with your sizing as we take pride in our products and our customer service. Thank you for your support :)

Great TShirts

I received my TShirts today. Exceptional quality. I’ll be sending them globally. Just a thought but children’s sizes might be a winner.
Great message for Mental Health. Thank you team Selfaware.

Sandy H
Sandy HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super motivational messages & excellent quality

The four T-shirts were for my daughter and she was thrilled with the motivational messages, the quality and the size. They arrived on her actual birthday which was wonderful. The range of products was excellent but unfortunately many items were sold out which shows they must be popular! I had trouble entering my credit card details so was in contact via email with Selfawear staff - their prompt and personalised response was outstanding.

Tracy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product!!

The shirt was top quality and came with a beautiful card that brightened my day in this bleak year!! Would thoroughly recommend. Sizing was a little smaller then I would have liked.

Tracy K.

You're doing a great job ☺️

Susan M.
Susan M.Sydney, NSW

Great clothing items for sale

Their web site is easy to use and their prices are terrific. I was impressed with the large variety of clothing items they have for sale. Everything looked great so I had trouble selecting exactly which items to buy.

My order arrived safely and well packaged. I highly recommend this company. They have a great reputation and quality items for sale. They care about their customers :)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your lovely kind words. Our dedicated team appreciate your review and strive to please all our customers in both products and customer service. We certainly do care :)

Claudia Faustino
Claudia FaustinoSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and amazing product

Very happy with express shipping and responsiveness from the customer service team! I bought a product and made contact to request express shipping and the team responded immediately and before I knew it it was in the post ! Very very happy customer !! Thanks so much

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Claudia, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to have been able to help you as we take pride in our products and our customer service. Thank you for your support :)

Great quality and worth the wait

Love the designs of the shirt, the shirts are high quality and they fit nicely. While the order did take some time (which I think is to be expected with covid) customer service was very responsive and friendly when I followed up. Highly recommend this brand!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Monika, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, our dedicated team certainly appreciate it. We are so happy to hear you love our tees as much as we do :)

Donna Barlow
Donna BarlowAU

Be Kind! Best Tee I absolutely love it

Definitely worth the wait!!! So many amazing shirts to choose from! Love the range and colours. Very satisfied with my products and quality of the material is amazing. Ill definitely be back to buy more.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind review and for your beautiful photo. We are so pleased you love our tee and wear it with pride, thank you :)

Ginny K.
Ginny K.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous product and service

Wonderful T-shirts, the quality is top notch and above and beyond customer service. My daughters absolutely loved these tops and we will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you Selfawear Love your work!

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Ginny, Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you love our tees and have taken the time to leave us this beautiful review. Our passionate team are very dedicated and this means alot to them, thank you :)

Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.Central Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait!

Extremely happy! Good quality material, true to size and fantastic customer service. Products did take a long time to arrive, but in a global pandemic it is to be expected.

Perfect shirt for 2020

I absolutely love my shirt, it was definitely worth the extended wait period #thankscovid
The communication I received throughout my whole ordering and wait was greatly appreciated.
I will definitely be purchasing more products

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this!

i purchased the Be Kind. T Shirt for my daughter and she loved it and so do and I will be purchasing one for myself also!!!

Great customer service also, thank you :)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Robyn,Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased that your daughter loves our tees and that you have taken the time to leave us a review. Our passionate team are very dedicated and this means alot to them, thank you :)

Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Be Kind and kind they are

Belinda and her team have not only great products but exceptional customer service. COVID has thrown some tough postage situations at them and they deal with them professionally and kindly. I purchased a tee and hoodie. Great quality and fit perfect. Will definitely be buying from them again.

Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and Fit!!

Delivery was slightly delayed due to covid and Aus Post but definitely worth the wait!! Well fitted and great quality. Can’t wait to share and Iive the motto to Be Kind!

CindyT
CindyTNorthern Territory

Love the brand!

I am seeing these reviews and am quite shocked with them. I ordered a 'Be Kind' in white and had a great experience ordering with Selfawear. I received my order within 2 weeks of ordering and had no issues with customer service. It sucks to see a brand with an amazing message and products, receiving reviews like this.

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Cindy, thank you so much for your lovely kind words. Our dedicated team appreciate your review and strive to please all our customers in both products and customer service. We certainly do care :)

Steph C.
Steph C.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

I found this store and their shirts on facebook and instantly resonated with their mission! Having friends who have dealt with mental illness I strongly support this message. Thanks guys :)

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Hi Steph, thank you for your lovely kind review. We are so pleased you support our mission.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.South East Queensland, QLD

Positive

The t'shirt are a wonderful fit made with top quality fabric. I do believe these shirts are worth buying! I also love how part of the sales are given to very worthy charities.

Christine Virgo
Christine VirgoQueensland

Great affordable clothing range.

I find it easy to find the t shirt I was looking for.A good range of products with excellent quality. I Will buy from them again and recommend it to my friends. Good pricing too .

Selfawear S.Selfawear

Thank you Christine for your kind words and supporting mental health awareness. We take pride in our clothing and our mission to support mental heath awareness :)

Shazz
ShazzSydney, NSW

Perfection

I purchased the pink hoodie and the colour was exactly what I had hoped. The sizing was a perfect fit, as stated in the measurements. The delivery was quick and fast. I will definitely buy again from this company! Thankyou

Sophie Bryant
Sophie BryantSydney, NSW

Stylish & individual

I have a few items from selfawear now and I love that I’m able to wear my thoughts and make a positive statement. The sizes are spot on and the material is quality too!

Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10!

Thank you so much for my shirt! I’m
Now shopping for more online. The sizes are true to size, the quality of the shirt material is beautiful & even better that it’s supporting a very needed cause!

Michelle
MichelleMandurah

Beautiful quality

The fabric of the tee is soft & breathable. I’m usually an XL or XXL in sizing I went for the XXL & it is a perfect fit. Online support is amazing

Ayla6
Ayla6South East Queensland, QLD

love the message they are spreading!

I stumbled across their site not too long ago and couldn't help but love the amazing message they are spreading! I had to support them! I ordered the environmentally friendly shirt and it arrived in a little over a week. (attached below)

My new fave top

I am really happy with my order love the store. I only ordered one top as I wanted to see the quality before ordering anything else. It only took about 8 days to get here and I am so happy with it. The quality of the shirt itself is really well made and nice material. It’s a perfect fit and shape and now I wish I got a few more things. I’ll definitely shop here again and am really happy with everything.