Selfawear

Listing monitored by Selfawear

Everlyn
EverlynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company and fantastic Initiative

Love these tees sooooo much! I’ve been so excited to get these and I absolutely love the message this company stands for. It’s great to see an apparel company making a difference. Keep it up Selfawear.

Great quality Tees and very comfortable. Would recommend.

FaithG78
FaithG78South East Queensland, QLD

Love the shirt!

The shirt is great quality and shipping was quite fast. I ordered on the 18th of feb and just got my order today. It came in a cute pink bag too, i am very pleased with my purchase :) (see the attached photo below to see how my order arrived)

Ra Bliss
Ra BlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inspiring, up-to-date, trendy ... with a great message too!

It's a great site, easy to navigate ... a great range of products, inspiring, up-to-date, trendy with a great message too ... looks like great quality products, I'm really a very big fan!

Brett
Brett

Absolutely love selfawear

I’ve been seeing these on line for a while and recently decided to buy one for my wife and is has just arrived after only 7 days. She absolutely loves it and can’t wait to show it off. I think she’s going to be wanting more :)

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Selfawear compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I just love my new T's :)

My order arrived a couple of days ago and I LOVE my new Ts so much. I am so proud to be able to wear them and share the amazing message selfawear are promoting. They were packed beautifully and did not take as long as I thought to arrive. And is was posted from Brisbane!
The fit and quality are perfect. Thank you so much, I will surely be buying more.

Ann
AnnNew South Wales

Very satisfied

I'm reading through these reviews and I am shocked. I ordered a 'good vibes' from their online store on the on the 4th of Jan and have had nothing but great service and speedy delivery. It came in an aus post satchel with a nice pink bag. I absolutely love the shirt and people always seem to love the shirt. maybe I got lucky?...