Selfwealth

Selfwealth (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

DamoSydney, NSW

SelfWealth is ok and fine for investing but not suitable for day traders

Hi Damo,

Solrak
SolrakSydney, NSW

Setup takes some time - however easy to use and excellent customer service

As an experienced investor, I understand the mechanics. Self wealth is a low cost broker for all your day to day trading requirement, customer service is great - I have no complaints and after all the cost of doing business with large trades can be significant - Self Wealth fixes that. Platform is user friendly and good reports. Very good overall guys. Karl

Hi Karl,
We're glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

I like it simple and cheap

Easy to use, simple and I haven’t had any issues. I can deposit money and withdraw within a few minutes and their customer service is good too. Overall I’m satisfied with them.

Hi Steve,
We're glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

SY
SYSydney

Getting better but so much room for improvement

One major thing that's annoys me about selfwealth is when you spend time referring their platform to your friends and families, they put an expiry date on the free trade you earned. If anyone should know better is that selfwealth should know that buying stocks is about timing.
Recent promotion of free trades for all etfs but you must buy before 4th of January 2022, to me that was a complete waste of a promotion. Please consider offering free trades for all etfs at all times. For smaller investors like me, who prefer to top up on etfs by a small amount everytime we have the cash, the brokerage fee is too expensive.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi SY! Thanks for your feedback and the review! We have many exciting projects in the pipeline for our customers alongside new promotions. Stay tuned for more news and updates on our socials and we hope you enjoy the updates we have come up soon!

Sharkey
Sharkey

Excellent platform

Excellent platform and so easy to use.
Full of useful features making the journey/experience quite interesting. Highly recommend this platform due to the simplicity, reporting and the relatively low fees. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Sharkey
Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

Limited Application

The platform is OK if you only want one share trade account. If you want more than one account, say for family members or your SMSF then Self Wealth only permits one named account per email address, so no other accounts can be opened under the same email address. Only option is to open multiple accounts in the same name which can make if difficult at tax time, or have multiple email addresses - not worth the complication.

pedropitz
pedropitzSydney, NSW

Just look for your long period of success regarding SP@ present chart.

Been with them for more than 24 mths after [Name Removed] listing.
[Name Removed] left.
New management is stuffing it Big Time. Hence the SP and financials. Not suitable for trading in penny stocks in speculative stocks. They enforce a 50% margin on stocks which may raise 60-120%/day.
Excusing themselves by ASX rule. Even if the market depth is up to 200-300% and SFL pulls your stock off the market even if your time of expiry is in 2 mths times.
So you have to sit on the computer 10.00-16.00 hrs to monitor the inability of the platform and the management.
No way to sort it with a live chat when the "trainee " personnel is employed.
"Seniors" will answer your query after a 2days delay !!!
Wanna this kind of service ??
Then subscribe.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
kate.and.charlotte.are.g
kate.and.charlotte.are.g

Great fees poor app/website

Chose to use sealthwealth due to lower fees and having your own CHESS no. However all I do is go back and forth to superhero to look at shares. The app/website is not user friendly and very confusing - I had to access the help centre to figure out how to transfer money to my account. Please make your app more user friendly, in the mean time I think ill stick with superhero.

Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Platform

I am new to investing and SelfWealth has been very easy to use. It is great that you can access US trading as well. The website/mobile site has good functionality and as a new investor it is nice to see what others have in their portfolios for inspiration. I also have liked the free brokerage on ETFs and I hope this promotion continues or other promotions follow.
What I do not like is the functionality of the app, it is clunky and hard to use and does not offer the same experience as the mobile site.
I also think it takes a little too long to transfer in funds sometimes but it could just be because I am a little impatient and I do not have any other brokerage platforms to compare this it, it is only my opinion.

No customer support.

Need to update bank account, but no way to do it online. Waiting a week for customer support to contact me. It's a great app, which I've been recommending to friends. But this is extremely disappointing.

Advait K.
Advait K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best platform.. Almost there!

This is one of the best Chess sponsored platforms ever used. Loved all the widgets and access to information for fundamental analysis. Thanks for letting us buy ETFs for free without brokerage although Temporary.

Although there are a few gaps which I would like to address:
1. Cannot set stoploss while buying ASX shares but can set while buying US shares.
2. Cannot select date to order US positions, limited to "day only" transaction.
3. Would really love to see crypto very soon.

Julie  b
Julie b

Great to us trade

Great to have access to us trading..no brokerage on ETFS(temporary) either and overall very low brokerage. Good to have updates and see the successful trades of some others..good to have an alternative to comsec

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth, Julie. Thanks for the review!

Melanie S.
Melanie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Easy platform and so informative. One place for trading, info on shares and the market. Made my start in share trading easy and exciting. Learning everyday as information can be found easily. Enjoying the information available on the platform, the forecast graphs and the clear format and set up. An organised information platform.

Hi Melanie,
It's great that you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thank you for the review!

Yoni
YoniPerth, WA

Good value for money

The best balance between trading costs and platform quality that I could find. The new app still needs some more work but overall it works well most of the time and does what I need it to do.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi Yoni, thanks so much for your review!

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Safe, Cheap, Works well.

Safe: Cash account is with a bank covered by Government guarantee. Shares are registered with Chess not held in trust by 3rd party.
Cheap: I'm buying ETFs which is currently free. But normal charges are cheap anyway - flat $8 I think.
Works: I use PC & it's a good app - intuitive, fast & no surprises.
I currently get live market depth but I'm not sure if that's only available for new users?

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the review. Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth.
Our regular flat fee is $9.50. The free ASX ETF buys will last until 4 Jan. Enjoy!

Happy with it, improvement in trading volume

I’m very happy with SelfWealth, v easy to use and informative help desk. Submitted a few ticket request on questions and received response every time

One thing can be improved on is the colour of trading volume which is critical information. Currently it’s showing one colour of trading volume, so unsure if people are selling or buying which is a big indicator.

I had been using yahoo finance for this function to see how the market is going

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi Weng, Thanks for the review! Great feedback regarding the colour of the trading volume. I have passed this on to the team for consideration. Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth.

Adam W
Adam WSydney, NSW

Cheap trades have had no problems so far

I opened account in my family trust a couple of weeks ago. It was straight forward to open online. Funded my account and had about 10 trades already. All gone smoothly so far. Seems good value.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi Adam, that's great to hear. Thanks so much for the review!

Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Bad software

App doesn't work, it accepts my sign in but shows nothing else other that the profit/loss for the day. Now the website wont go past a pop-up with no way to 'ok' or exit. Cant access my account to cash out of my stocks.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi Ashlee, so sorry to hear this. We did hear this from another customer who was having the same issue. It should be fixed now. Please email us at marketing@selfwealth.com.au if you need any help.

Anthony
Anthony

Ridiculous

Sold out of a position, 1x trade only, for x amount. Waited 2 days for clearance only to find 2/3 cleared. Sent email, no reply. The most uncontactable trading platform. Period.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi Anthony, we are sorry to hear this. Please get in contact with us at marketing@selfwealth.com.au if you still need help.

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Support never gets back to you

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Oh no! We are sorry to hear this was your experience - for you and your roommate. This is not our normal standard. Please get in contact with us if you would like to chat further or still need any help marketing@selfwealth.com.au

Aussiebloke34

Okay I've finally received a reply around when I left this review, I answer straight away, the issue is I've received one reply back and it took another week to even get that and it didn't solve the problem. So the original review is still correct.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Thanks for the update. If you want to send us your name and email address to the marketing email above we can look into this for you.

Paolo B
Paolo BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Customer Service

Nice website and app however customer service is online only with a very slow response. I do not recommend if you invest lots of money and need quick assistance. Also big drama in changing my bank account detail so avoid

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Hi Paolo, sorry to hear this was your experience with us, this is not our normal standards and we’re always looking to improve. If you would like the chat further, please email marketing@selfwealth.com.au

Frank1212
Frank1212Sydney, NSW

Easy trading with low Fees- Highly recommend

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Thanks for the review Frank! Lots of functions are being worked on / updated in the back-end at the moment. So, this is great info to have to guide our thinking. Great feedback - cheers.

Howard
HowardCanberra 2600, ACT

Smooth east to use

I've been using SelfWealth for 4 months now and it's been nothing a but a positive experience. On the few occasions I've had to get support and it was dealt with professionally within 2 days.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Really appreciate the review Howard! Thanks for joining.

Edwin D.
Edwin D.Illawarra, NSW

Found my account closed without notice - told to reapply

What a joke! I had my account that I set up a year ago, closed without notice, then told to re-apply when I enquired as to why the account was closed. Nothing else was said, as to why closed.
Service - non-existent.
Cheaper/better services out there. Just check the stock price and see where SelfWealth is going. It's an appropriatte reflection of the business.

Fantastic Platform

After researching trading platforms, I chose SelfWealth because of the low fees and ease of use. I am completely satisfied with Self Wealth so far. Transfers are fast, the app works really well and the tools are very useful.

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Thanks for choosing us Bec! Really happy to have you on board.