SelfWealth

SelfWealth (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Gillygaloo
GillygalooTasmania

How can you not be happy !

Our set up was a little awkward as I made an error then requested help. Received a call from Customer Service, (Annette) who could not have been more helpful and obliging.
Trading is cheap and simple and the site provides useful information and analysis.

Franian
FranianPerth, WA

So Impressed

This was my first time dealing online myself and I found it easy thanks to the excellent support from SelfWealth.
Add the very reasonable costs and it all adds up to a very satisfied customer.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Franian! Great to have you as part of the SelfWealth community.

Mohamed S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's Good, but

Overall, it's good, responsive, and the flat fee is what made me make the switch from Commsec. But, the lack of live data on the portfolio page is a BIG disadvantage for me. My position prices and market value are always 20 min behind. I would give them 5 stars if that is introduced.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Mohamed, thanks for the review and for making the switch! We've got live data in beta at the moment, so will be offering it in the future.

Mohamed S.

That's great news! Thank you.

Les
LesPerth, WA

All Good

My first venture into the trading world and very happy.Easy to established and use. Well done SelfWealth Up a few % already,but in for the long haul. Thanks again for all your help.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Great to hear you've enjoyed it so far, we're really happy to have you on board!

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use, cheaper than other for fees, Australian

A good platform that is easy enough to get my head around. Had a lot of positive comments on Reddit when looking into a online broker. Good perks when upgrading to the paid subscription that make it worthwhile.
The app isn't bad either but I use it mostly on the desktop.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Nathan, great to have you on board!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Marco T.
Marco T.Sydney, NSW

easy to get going ... NO PAPERWORK !!!!

I set up an account for me and then a subaccount for my grandkid.
EASY.
All easy and chat support is magic.
Minimum initial BUY order must be >$500 - that represented a bit of a problem if wanted to start low.
The app is great too.
Wonder why I use Westpac or CBA share systems

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Marco and what a lucky grandchild to have you investing for them!

Great

The only thing negative to say is $500 minimum deposit sometimes is a little hard. Other than that it is a great program,, ,easy for the beginner to follow, thankyou

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Dash, we're happy to have you onboard. The $500 minimum is imposed by the ASX but once you have $500 in a stock you can buy smaller amounts. E.g. buy $500 of AfterPay, you can then buy $100 of AfterPay.

Dash
Dash

Thank you. So it has to be on the same stock ?

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Great for a noob like me

I don't have any other trading platform to compare, but overall within the 4 weeks that I have been using both the online browser and the app version, I can honestly say its intuitive. ease of buying / selling. I do like some of the snippet info and stock overview. Im up 2.4% and so far very happy.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Joe!

Dave S
Dave SMurray Region, NSW

Great value for low cost investor.

Easy to set up, great phone app and website. Rates of trade super competitive and the fact that I can keep my HIN number and that the shares are actually mine is a great security blanket..

Adele D.
Adele D.Sydney, NSW

Looks good but takes forever to get verified and start trading - Poor customer service

I created an account so I can trade on American stocks easily. Low fees and the platform looks really good. However the process of creating an account takes 10x longer than you think. Very rigorous. Customer service is available through daytime hours but they are little help.
Long story short, if you plan on using self wealth to trade stocks, you should start your sign up process today and you might be able to trade stocks in 2022

pedropitzSydney, NSW

Perfect to live without it

$9.50 for any amount of trade is very competitive!!!
The latest improvement with ASX announcements on time is a big + for me.
The condition of placing trades with only a 50% margin is not favourable if trading small speculative stocks able to jump 90-200% in price for a day. Forces you to sit on the screen for a whole day.
There is no phone or net communication with instant response.
Feedback only or auto-generated answers not related to the problem you may have.

pedropitz

1 * in my opinion is for a lot to improve to get away from me.

Yi JSydney, NSW

Poor service, deposit still not available after 2 weeks

Halliday
HallidayHobart, TAS

Room to improve

Deposit took longer than a week to reflect on my account, the customer service could be better, and trading platform could be fleshed out a bit more. Otherwise the company is quite new and the price is fair, hope they up their game in the future.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Halliday! That's not normal -- it's normally one to two business days but we're working on faster (instant payments) so that will improve. Plenty of platform improvements to come out this year.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best platform I've used

Intuitive and simple to use, I have used other platforms in the past and this is hands down the best! Great customer service, saved me a fortune on brokerage and my own HIN gives me peace of mind. Keep up the great work SelfWealth!

Petr
PetrDarling Downs, QLD

Still waiting

Sent a simple email enquiry 18 days ago and received an automated acknowledgement stating: "Resolving your query is a top priority for us, and we will be working hard to ensure we get back to you with a personal response as quickly as possible".

I am still waiting for a response.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Petr, we respond to emails within a business day typically, so that's far from normal. It'd be best to chat to the team on live chat via selfwealth.com.au, they'll be able to look into it straight away for you.

Tech-Dad
Tech-Dad

Ripping trading platform

As far as platforms go this one is pretty easy to use, I can see what other members are trading on to get ideas and its got a sharp price point

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review, great to have you on board!

MelbSP
MelbSPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best trading platform in Australia

Safe and secure as they use CHESS sponsorship yet are a lot less expensive than the banks, I've already saved close to $100. Like their app and the customer service is very responsive.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform!

David J.

account opening difficulties, now sorted

I have been unable to open smsf account in corporate name due to limitations on number of letters allowed.
no response from sw,t hough have acknowledged receiving question of how to proceed.
Poor support
Maybe stay with current broker

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi David, it's best to talk to the team on live chat during trading hours. Although this is an uncommon issue, it's something that's easily fixed by the team and they're on hand to help you out.

David J.

tried that chat but no help

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Can you email me at marketing@selfwealth.com.au? I can look into it for you.

SSchizzle
SSchizzleSydney, NSW

Too many limitations

I noticed there is too much of a delay between ASX open time and actual trade in this platform. Also, after you sell a stock they hold the money for 72 hours before you can transfer to your account. Even after waiting for 3 days and your money is released, it takes longer for that money to be sent to the nominated account due to transaction delays. But when you deposit money it is almost instantaneous. Valuable trading features like trailing stop loss are also absent.

Goran S.
Goran S.

Easy, intuitive +online support

Relatively new with SW but it is really easy and intuitive to use, no matter you have never used on line brokerage (apps.). SW has transparent flat fee $9.5 per trade. Live chat with SW staff is 10am-4pm per weekdays/trade days, what is "chat with a consultant" ( it is at the bottom of SW page when you are logged out !! but hard to find when you are logged in!?) and a chat is not with a bot!! and they are always there in 1-2 minutes and very helpful! Very quickly fulfilling your buy/sell orders. 90 days of trial but you can start to trade instantly,when you set your account, in a few days. I can really recommend those guys! Thank you SW!

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Goran!

PareshAdelaide

Account Closing

I submitted request to close my account and they did. However, it is still visible and even I can reset password. I send many emails but they have no idea how to fix this technical issue. It is very poor service. Not recommended.

Paresh

You closed joint account which was connected with my email id Pareshpatel8386@gmail.com I would like to open my Individual account with Pareshpatel8386@gmial.com but its not letting me to do.

Vic R.
Vic R.Sydney, NSW

Selfwealth is FUN to use

Have used several trading platforms and based on my experience with SelfWealth, have transferred all holdings to SelfWealth. I prefer crowd based advice rather than brokers. Platform is easy to use and navigate and support is top shelf. Highly recommend.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the five stars Vic! We really appreciate it and are super happy to have you onboard.

RobT
RobTPerth, WA

Value for money

Just started with Self Wealth. Have found the platform easy to use, the set up straight forward, brokerage reasonable and the flow of information not too overwhelming. Generally everything going alright do far

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Rob!

malcolm
malcolmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Hi There, Have only been using this for a short while but seems great so far. It is good to be able to see what other people are doing with there portfolios as well.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks Malcom, appreciate the review!

Andrew C.
Andrew C.Hunter Region, NSW

It's cheap and shows you how to do better.

The consistent cheap brokerage means over time you are saving so much money on your trades, and are able to make decisions without worrying about being out of pocket. Being able to see what other people are investing in again helps you work out what you can be doing differently to achieve better results.