SelfWealth

SelfWealth (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Debbie51
Debbie51Sydney, NSW

Easy to Use

As a first time investor I've been impressed at how easy SelfWealth is to use and the amount of detail is surprising. The best bit is the price - extremely cheap trading fees.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Debbie! We're happy you chose to join.

So far so good.

So far so good. Easy to use for a beginner like myself, and very handy as a learning tool. Would recommend for anyone looking to dip their toe in the ASX

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Terrence, great to have you on board!

Timmy
TimmyNorth Brisbane

Do your research!!

Takes longer for your money to arrive.
You will ask questions and the customer support just sends you links.
You will open up request for further info, they will close them and not answer your query.
5 Free trade when referring your friends ins't automatic and extremely painful.
This company holds your money, just do you research.

SYSydney

3 days for money to be transferred into Selfwealth account

I hope they eventually come up with PayID. BSB transfers are painfully long. I transfered some funds on the Friday and only got them next Wednesday. Otherwise it's not a bad platform.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review SY! There was an issue at ANZ (our provider of cash accounts) earlier in the week, which caused the delay. That transfer time isn't normal.

SY

Oh. That's does mean you won't be considering PayID in the future? If superhero can do it you guys can too.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

We're working on faster payments, whether it's a PayID setup or otherwise.

Better than Etoro

Account set up was very easy. Refereral program is a good idea as is the 90 day trial of the premium access.I tried to join Etoro prior but they are nothing but trouble.It took 6 weeks to get my money returned.Very happy with Selfwealth and definitely recommend

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
glenn
glennSydney, NSW

Good rate and easy to use

SelfWealth was easy to set up, fund my account, transfer to USD and start trading.
The website is fairly user friendly and has a basic tutorial for beginners and good flat rate per trade.
The app on the other hand, although similar in appearance, does not display the US stock portfolio, which is a minor inconvenience.

JadeeLynn
JadeeLynnSydney, NSW

Difficult to open an account

sfraser72
sfraser72Sydney, NSW

Great value , good value adds , but do have a problem with the way it encourages you to make more trades.

Great value , good value adds , but do have a problem with the way it encourages you to make more trades for no value to your customer. I think you under estimate your customer bases intelligence on this bvases

Very satisfied

Simple to set-up and and manage. Clear fees and I especially like the community focus which is useful for a newcomer to investing and trading.
Looking forward to the new Android app.

Excellent broker

I have used Westpac Broking, E*Trade and ANZ prior to Selfwealth. I really think Selfwealth has been the best so far and I plan to stay with for a long time. The low cost brokerage, simple interface and community focus us what makes this very different.

Somphol B.
Somphol B.Sydney, NSW

Streamline account opening, slick and ease of use UI, account split is very easy

Thor S.
Thor S.Darwin, NT

Great but could have some extras

Great but would be good to have real time prices. Even if this was an added cost or free with a certain number of trades per month e.g more than three

John
JohnWestern Australia

Fantastic!!!

Member for 1 month. All great.opened account and operating within a few days.all quick and easy. Slight delay takes a bit of understanding. Just Oz shares.ideal for me. No problems at all.

dave71
dave71Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Modern fast app for trading Aus or US stocks

It's a great web & mobile app. Interface is simple & straightforward to use. Has some nice features like being able to compare your portfolio against others. Compared to the big 4 banks trading apps, this is out of this world! Maybe there could be improvements but so far it's done everything i need to do. The online support was helpful when I was waiting for funds to clear to $US. They answered quickly and accurately.

Tim
TimSydney

Cheap and website displays information well

Cheap for large amounts. The website is clean and easy to access and search different stocks.
Bank Transfer into the account usually took 1-2 days for me which is quick.
Has everything I needed for casual investing.
Would recommend.

Cherie Schaeffer
Cherie SchaefferSouth East Queensland, QLD

it works well

what I like that can buy USA stocks- excellent
Also can see what your profit and loses are easily each day
I would recommend to anyone starting out in stocks and shares

Couldn't ask for much more.

SelfWealth has provided me with everything I need after opening up a STA, coupled with an extremely well priced brokerage fee. I'm extremely happy with my decision to trade with them.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Good but could be better

Its a great platform however, transferring money takes excessive times, last time I transferred money it took 4 days instead of the 3 they stated as they don't use Osko and the free trades they give you have such a short expiry, the free trades should have a longer expiry date. Other than that its an alright platform.

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

slow, inefficient, non-existence support

This online trader is extremely slow and very inefficient and after two weeks of sitting on a simple account related update they send an irrelevant email to put the case back to pending and sit on it for another two weeks. Simplest account changes will take weeks with these, clearly, they can’t cope with the demand they seem to be having by mainly playing the price card and luring many to sign up with them. This is the beginning of their end and due to lack of complete inefficiency I have moved the portfolio out of this online trader.
Have no time to add another dumb provider to my list

Rescue 26

Very slow to respond/act.

I have submitted the paperwork to transfer shares to my Selfwealth HIN in order to trade them. After 11 days and 2 emails...nothing. This process should take a couple of days at most.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for your review. At the moment it takes about 2 - 3 weeks for the stock transfer. The team will have your request and get back to you when it's started. Thanks for your patience!

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Good brokerage, but a very limited app and too slow to get funds into trading account

Mil
Mil

Useless support

Estimated time to respond to a ticket is stated as being roughly 1-2 business days. It has been well over three weeks yet I still do not have a response to a basic question via email.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Mil, sorry for the experience -- we're still dealing with large backlogs. Email responses are 1 - 2 weeks, your best bet is live chat during trading hours via selfwealth.com.au

Mittalkumar P.
Mittalkumar P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its Value for Money

I just started this month, before selfwealth I was paying almost double Brokerage than what at Selfwealth. App is quite easy to use, a bit delayed. Very easy to start. We can follow fellow members Holdings thats a very good feature.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review! Great to hear you're enjoying the platform. We're really excited to have you on board!

Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

Great platform for share trading

With Self Wealth, Opening a account is no no problem. Once funded trading shares is easy. Platform is simple to use. The ability to interact with our investors is a great asset. Best part - their fees

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Terry and welcome!

Jez36
Jez36Melbourne

A much needed broker

I have been with Selfwealth for some time. Their prices have been very good competitive. Keep up the good work. That said, their social platform can do with a bit more work. However, my primary interest was good pricing.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Jez, great to have you on board!