Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Terrible new app

Self Wealth - I was really happy with your old app. Traded fast, easy to use and navigate. The new app is clunky, overloaded with too much info per page, freezes when trying to trade, you can't see market depth on order page so can't keep up with movement while placing order. I used to trade almost exclusively on my app, now I don't even want to open it. You need to revert to old app or there will be a mass exodus

Rates and Fees

Complicated, not user friendly, not recommended

The new app is complicated with useless info and it’s rather an min web than an app. My stock commu group are moving out this app. Useless and terrible UI &UX.
Have to say the old app is the best and the new app is a suicide action of SWF!

Lem
LemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and terrible service

wanted to transfer my shares from my previous platform to self-wealth and and been over a month and account still not active or working. Big mistake to have chosen them over others coz of the price they offer.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Lem, sorry to hear you've had a bad experience, this is far from what we set ourselves: transfers usually only take a few days. Are you able to get in touch via marketing@selfwealth.com.au and I can check it out for you?

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont use Selfwealth - No support - costly mistakes - wont respond - you have been warned!!

9.50 trades sounds cheap, however I have spent over 4 weeks chasing up a transfer and an error (they transferred the wrong shares to someone elses account). I must have emailed them 20 times in the last four weeks (including the online chat). They have not accepted the mistake, they have not apologised for the mistake, they have not fixed the mistake, they have not even told me they are going to fix the mistake. This has cost me thousands in trades and when it goes into next fin year - it will probably cause a CGT event and ill have to pay heaps of tax for their mistake. this 'cheap broker' has cost me thousands and I cant resolve it!

pedropitzSydney, NSW

Perfect to live without it

$9.50 for any amount of trade is very competitive!!!
The latest improvement with ASX announcements on time is a big + for me.
The condition of placing trades with only a 50% margin is not favourable if trading small speculative stocks able to jump 90-200% in price for a day. Forces you to sit on the screen for a whole day.
There is no phone or net communication with instant response.
Feedback only or auto-generated answers not related to the problem you may have.

pedropitz

1 * in my opinion is for a lot to improve to get away from me.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Yi JSydney, NSW

Poor service, deposit still not available after 2 weeks

PareshAdelaide

Account Closing

I submitted request to close my account and they did. However, it is still visible and even I can reset password. I send many emails but they have no idea how to fix this technical issue. It is very poor service. Not recommended.

Paresh

You closed joint account which was connected with my email id Pareshpatel8386@gmail.com I would like to open my Individual account with Pareshpatel8386@gmial.com but its not letting me to do.

Timmy
TimmyNorth Brisbane

Do your research!!

Takes longer for your money to arrive.
You will ask questions and the customer support just sends you links.
You will open up request for further info, they will close them and not answer your query.
5 Free trade when referring your friends ins't automatic and extremely painful.
This company holds your money, just do you research.

JadeeLynn
JadeeLynnSydney, NSW

Difficult to open an account

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

slow, inefficient, non-existence support

This online trader is extremely slow and very inefficient and after two weeks of sitting on a simple account related update they send an irrelevant email to put the case back to pending and sit on it for another two weeks. Simplest account changes will take weeks with these, clearly, they can’t cope with the demand they seem to be having by mainly playing the price card and luring many to sign up with them. This is the beginning of their end and due to lack of complete inefficiency I have moved the portfolio out of this online trader.
Have no time to add another dumb provider to my list

Rescue 26

Very slow to respond/act.

I have submitted the paperwork to transfer shares to my Selfwealth HIN in order to trade them. After 11 days and 2 emails...nothing. This process should take a couple of days at most.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for your review. At the moment it takes about 2 - 3 weeks for the stock transfer. The team will have your request and get back to you when it's started. Thanks for your patience!

Mil
Mil

Useless support

Estimated time to respond to a ticket is stated as being roughly 1-2 business days. It has been well over three weeks yet I still do not have a response to a basic question via email.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Mil, sorry for the experience -- we're still dealing with large backlogs. Email responses are 1 - 2 weeks, your best bet is live chat during trading hours via selfwealth.com.au

UselessHalo
UselessHalo

Wouldn't touch it again with a barge pole

None of my inquiries how to operate the account or how safe the complicated structure is for my money received a response! Neither did my question how long it will take to receive money withdrawals back into my linked account. I never encountered a broker before such completely lacking customer orientation.

wayne c.Sydney, NSW

Not possible to get any response from customer service

I have a selfwealth account opened through my share advisor, and I have been using it for about 3 months. The customer service so far is virtually zero. I want to change my withdraw bank account, downloaded the form, filled it and raised a request to self wealth. It's has been 3 weeks and chased a couple times, no response at all.
You won't be able to talk to anyone as there is no phone number on their website, and email, no response.

The trading experience is standard, similar to other platform I used. If self wealth wants to compete with other trading platforms, they really need to improve the customer service. I would choose to pay a slightly more brokage to have someone who is able to solve my problem when needed.

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Terrible costumer service. Can't change membership details

I logged change of address and banking details forms with them 4weeks ago.
I have emailed them many times since and support online chat ( which is impossible to get through) . They just send that same message that they don't have enough staff and are busy with new members.
As they still haven't changed my account details and ignore all emails sent to the selfwealthsupport team my shares are stuck with them.
Reconsider joining , as I have been with them for 7 months . All they seem to care about is signing up new members and ignore existing costumers.
I think I'll be moving to CommSec trading if this will ever be resolved.
The app itself is good. But if you have a problem with your account , good luck with getting the issue fixed .