SelfWealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Z Rob
Z RobHobart

Poor Customer Service

Shaun F.Perth, WA

A real winner

Joined a couple weeks ago and am pretty impressed with email support with how prompt and professional they are. Great to see a burger roadmap so everyone can see what is planned. App is a little buggy but that is what updates are for. I’ve read reviews here about the exceptional rating of the previous app so maybe some functionality of that version could renew user confidence.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Shaun, great to have you on board! We're working hard on the app, we'll be releasing updates over the coming weeks.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

The best platform you could want

I am so happy with my decision to switch from Commsec to Selfwealth. 9.95 trade, Osko is now available and they included live pricing. Why pay more in brokerage fees when Selfwealth have it all ? Absolutely love it here!

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review James, we really appreciate it!

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy to trade

Super easy to trade and cheap brokerage fee. However, app is delayed so I use Commsec to view market changes and better graph details. I wish the app would give you notifications to your phone about filling your order so I don’t have to go into the app manually and check myself. Would rather phone notifications rather than all those emails.
Also takes 1 business day to transfer money into account which is super annoying. This is my first time trading and super happy with going with SelfWealth after a lot of research into other brokers.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Vanessa! We just launched instant deposits, so the money will get there straight away. Live pricing is also only a few weeks away!

JohnSydney, NSW

Unprofessional Company To Deal With

I requested a change of my details by email 2 weeks ago and not 1 reply to confirm they received my request.

I had to log on to their chat this morning and lo and behold I was advised they need to call me to verify.

Why not respond with this information 2 weeks ago. BTW Im still waiting for their phone call.

So UNPROFESSIONAL would not recommend this company to anyone.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi John, normally we're super fast with this stuff but there has been a massive migration of backend systems with a provider which has slowed things down. We'd normally process this within a few days, so apologies for the delay, not normal at all.

Jenny from the block
Jenny from the block

New side menu takes up a lot of space for cosmetic reasons rather than functional reasons.

The site is less functional and requires more clicking to get to where you want now than it did before.
Which tends to extend to the site itself, style over substance as the saying goes.
If there were an alternative at the same brokerage, 100% would abandon instantly as the site is more interested in cosmetics and gamification than being a serious trading platform with user experience and functionality at the forefront (those things users actually want being some ways down the list of priority)

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Jenny, thanks for your honest review. We're in the midst of a lot of changes to the UI, so I'll pass this on to the team. Thanks for being a member, hopefully we'll get the next few updates right!

Better than paying my broker a large fee per trade !

This is a Great platform, it was easy to set up but took a while for funds to be accessible . Once cleared was easy to start trading , looking forward to faster cleared deposits.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Harry
HarryIllawarra, NSW

Great platform. Only qualm is it took a long time for funds to be deposited into trading account

Great platform. Easy to trade. Great analysis and research provided. I will be telling my stockbuddies about selfwealth. Only qualm is it took a long time for funds to be deposited into trading account

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Harry! We'll be rolling out instant deposits in the next few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled!

D L B
D L BSydney, NSW

Easy to use and understand for beginners

Very Easy to use and understand specifically for beginners like me. Easy to track your money and all the stats help. 5 free trades on first go helps a lot

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review DLB!

Pankaj K.
Pankaj K.South East Queensland, QLD

Website does not allow to place limit orders away from the current market price

e.g. CCE current MP $0.003, tried to place the sell order @$0.006. The order failed. Reason: Limit price too away from the CP. Even for orders Good until 01/02/2022. Depth shows orders lined up till sell price $1.00.

Terrible new app

Self Wealth - I was really happy with your old app. Traded fast, easy to use and navigate. The new app is clunky, overloaded with too much info per page, freezes when trying to trade, you can't see market depth on order page so can't keep up with movement while placing order. I used to trade almost exclusively on my app, now I don't even want to open it. You need to revert to old app or there will be a mass exodus

Skald
Skald

Thanks Self Wealth for replying and listening to your customers. I'll keep an eye on updates.

Complicated, not user friendly, not recommended

The new app is complicated with useless info and it’s rather an min web than an app. My stock commu group are moving out this app. Useless and terrible UI &UX.
Have to say the old app is the best and the new app is a suicide action of SWF!

Peter BPerth, WA

Response to reviews

I'd like to commend SelfWealth and particularly Jarrod P for addressing comments made in reviews on here. In many of the reviews a person from SelfWealth actually makes a comment, either to thank the person who made the review or to offer assistance if a person has had a negative experience. I think it says a lot about the culture of SelfWealth that they take reviews seriously and read them. By contrast, none of the reviews for ANZ Share Investing are commented on by anyone from ANZ Share Investing. That also says a lot about their culture. Well done SelfWealth. By way of disclosure I use SelfWealth and, to a lesser extent, ANZ Share Investing.

Daniel
DanielMELBOURNE

Brilliant so far

Quick and easy sign up process took only 1 day to be approved for an individual account. Did not transfer stock after reading its easier to transfer after the account is open.
Trading is very simple wish they had live data on all pages which they say will come very soon
beats paying $30 with commsuc! love the fixed pricing structure
support seems ok via email

Lem
LemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and terrible service

wanted to transfer my shares from my previous platform to self-wealth and and been over a month and account still not active or working. Big mistake to have chosen them over others coz of the price they offer.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Lem, sorry to hear you've had a bad experience, this is far from what we set ourselves: transfers usually only take a few days. Are you able to get in touch via marketing@selfwealth.com.au and I can check it out for you?

Mick
Mickasked

Do you now have live pricing?

Shaun F.

Yes Mick they now have live pricing and instant transfers.

Martina K.
Martina K.asked

How to do first trade

Frustrated and angry.com
Frustrated and angry.comasked

I need to transfer money out of my SelfWealth trading account to buy some priority offer shares.
I cannot find a way to do this and I am in a bit of a rush.
Alternatively I thought that I could withdraw from their ANZ account into my linked account, but am unable to find a way to do this either. Please could someone help. The bot is useless and emails take so long for answers.

neil and kaye j.
neil and kaye j.

I haven't tried this myself yet. I've only transferred money into my SW cash account from my Commsec account, however I just went to Settings -> Trading Account -> Cash account and there is a blue button called "Withdraw from AUD" which looks like you can transfer from your AUD cash account to your nominated other account.

Hi there, I have just been on CHAT with selfWealth and I do not have this blue withdraw button, I have tried numerous times. Thanks for trying t help though.

John

You should be able to withdraw monies from your cash account to your nominated inked account in SW.
I did this last week without any issues

Just dont' try and change your linked account details as this was a painful and long winded experience.

Get an answer from our members and SelfWealth representatives