SelfWealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Alex
Alex

Cheap but you get what you pay for

Kim H.
Kim H.Sydney, NSW

Open an account - Quite Confusing

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Kim. First off, thanks for joining! This isn't the standard experience on SelfWealth at all, I'm sorry it hasn't been as smooth as we'd hope for. Can you get in touch at marketing@selfwealth.com.au and I can help you out?

Cheap brokerage but disappointing experience so far

perdoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cash transfers still in dark ages

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Perdox. We're working on this now and will have quicker payments in the coming months -- keep your eyes out!

perdox

Looking forward to it. I intend to move all my holdings to SW when this is in place.

Not User Friendly

Very average app, especially for the samsung side, constistent error page. Been trying to trade for weeks, application set up takes long, and even longer to get it approved by team

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Katherine. The app is new, so we're keen to hear of any issues. Can you email your errors to support@selfwealth.com.au please?

Doug
DougPerth, WA

Good so Far

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review, Doug! Great to hear you're enjoying the platform, we aim to keep it simple. So we can improve, how would we get from 3 stars to 5 stars? Any feedback is useful!

Jonathan B.

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Adele D.
Adele D.Sydney, NSW

Looks good but takes forever to get verified and start trading - Poor customer service

I created an account so I can trade on American stocks easily. Low fees and the platform looks really good. However the process of creating an account takes 10x longer than you think. Very rigorous. Customer service is available through daytime hours but they are little help.
Long story short, if you plan on using self wealth to trade stocks, you should start your sign up process today and you might be able to trade stocks in 2022

Petr
PetrDarling Downs, QLD

Still waiting

Sent a simple email enquiry 18 days ago and received an automated acknowledgement stating: "Resolving your query is a top priority for us, and we will be working hard to ensure we get back to you with a personal response as quickly as possible".

I am still waiting for a response.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Petr, we respond to emails within a business day typically, so that's far from normal. It'd be best to chat to the team on live chat via selfwealth.com.au, they'll be able to look into it straight away for you.

SSchizzle
SSchizzleSydney, NSW

Too many limitations

I noticed there is too much of a delay between ASX open time and actual trade in this platform. Also, after you sell a stock they hold the money for 72 hours before you can transfer to your account. Even after waiting for 3 days and your money is released, it takes longer for that money to be sent to the nominated account due to transaction delays. But when you deposit money it is almost instantaneous. Valuable trading features like trailing stop loss are also absent.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Good but could be better

Its a great platform however, transferring money takes excessive times, last time I transferred money it took 4 days instead of the 3 they stated as they don't use Osko and the free trades they give you have such a short expiry, the free trades should have a longer expiry date. Other than that its an alright platform.

Good brokerage, but a very limited app and too slow to get funds into trading account

Darren E.
Darren E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can be better but OK

Need to have up to date pricing. I use commsec to get instant prices to decide when to buy using your platform. Other than that the pricing for trades makes it cheaper to use. Also should be automatic transfer of funds between portfolios between the same user, not send money back to my bank account then into my other portfolio.

Love the idea and the platform but dreadfully slow to respond to a query

I love the idea and the SelfWealth platform but the team are dreadfully slow to respond to a query. I've been waiting for weeks now. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Customer Support Non Existent

The actual interface and product looks pretty good. However I have put in an application for my trust 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing regarding the status or any updates. Have tried to contact them 2 times via email (only method available, speaking to someone is not possible) and have received no reply at all. The application says it takes about 3 business days upon providing documents (trust deeds etc) and it has well and truly passed this.....not sure what is going on so I guess it's just wait and see if it goes though. Understand they are busy but it is pretty frustrating not being able to speak to someone and receiving no replies to emails.

Mick
Mickasked

Do you now have live pricing?

Shaun F.
Shaun F.

Yes Mick they now have live pricing and instant transfers.

Martina K.
Martina K.asked

How to do first trade

Frustrated and angry.com
Frustrated and angry.comasked

I need to transfer money out of my SelfWealth trading account to buy some priority offer shares.
I cannot find a way to do this and I am in a bit of a rush.
Alternatively I thought that I could withdraw from their ANZ account into my linked account, but am unable to find a way to do this either. Please could someone help. The bot is useless and emails take so long for answers.

neil and kaye j.

I haven't tried this myself yet. I've only transferred money into my SW cash account from my Commsec account, however I just went to Settings -> Trading Account -> Cash account and there is a blue button called "Withdraw from AUD" which looks like you can transfer from your AUD cash account to your nominated other account.

Hi there, I have just been on CHAT with selfWealth and I do not have this blue withdraw button, I have tried numerous times. Thanks for trying t help though.

John
John

You should be able to withdraw monies from your cash account to your nominated inked account in SW.
I did this last week without any issues

Just dont' try and change your linked account details as this was a painful and long winded experience.

Get an answer from our members and SelfWealth representatives