SelfWealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Paolo B
Paolo BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Customer Service

Nice website and app however customer service is online only with a very slow response. I do not recommend if you invest lots of money and need quick assistance. Also big drama in changing my bank account detail so avoid

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Paolo, sorry to hear this was your experience with us, this is not our normal standards and we’re always looking to improve. If you would like the chat further, please email marketing@selfwealth.com.au

Frank1212
Frank1212Sydney, NSW

Easy trading with low Fees- Highly recommend

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Frank! Lots of functions are being worked on / updated in the back-end at the moment. So, this is great info to have to guide our thinking. Great feedback - cheers.

Howard
HowardCanberra 2600, ACT

Smooth east to use

I've been using SelfWealth for 4 months now and it's been nothing a but a positive experience. On the few occasions I've had to get support and it was dealt with professionally within 2 days.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Really appreciate the review Howard! Thanks for joining.

Fantastic Platform

After researching trading platforms, I chose SelfWealth because of the low fees and ease of use. I am completely satisfied with Self Wealth so far. Transfers are fast, the app works really well and the tools are very useful.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for choosing us Bec! Really happy to have you on board.

Josh
JoshNorth Queensland, QLD

Taking on the banks but not as secure as the banks...

To take on the banks it should be just as secure as the banks imho. With my bank account it sends me an sms code to verify its me that's made any changes to my account such as changing the password or my address details. SelfWealth doesn't do that... if you leave your pc logged in to your trading account whilst you go to the toilet anyone in your house/office/library with physical access to your pc can just change the nominated bank acc, contact email and acc password then withdraw all your funds to their own bank account... Please fix this security flaw asap!

HIA
HIASydney, NSW

Bad support & poor non-transparent Fx - will move elsewhere for US stock

I'd say OK for ASX, but terrible for US (Fx rates).

I was looking for single platform for both ASX & US, but now decided to move out for US market.
It appeared the amount I lost due to Fx conversion is much higher than trade cost one can save. They deducted more than 0.6 bps spread even before I started any trade for US and then support folks kept repeatedly sending copy paste links of pages from somewhere without even bothering to look at specific transaction. I guess this is how Low-cost companies work - so no complain. Just 'buyer be aware'! Don't expect support to explain any transaction details, even if it appears dodgy.

Duncs
DuncsWA, 6026

Trade Away at a reasonable price

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Great to have you on board Duncs! Thanks for the review. We're always trying to work with the ASX and share registries on the mail that goes out... unfortunately not in our control.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MuhamedSydney, NSW

Easy to use and getting better and better 10/10

I’ve used multiple websites for shares. SelfWealth is very well put together (especially the app), easy to use and with the flat fee for all transactions it gets my vote.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

And will get better, and better -- keep an eye out. Thanks for the review Muhamed!

Easy to use

Tha platform is easy to use with lots of information, the reviews are a good tool in deciding on wether to buy or hold, very good platform to use with

Good and getting better

I like the fixed fee rate of less than $10 per trade. Recent improvements include faster transfers for funds both in and out. The platform is clear and easy to use.

Flint Family A.
Flint Family A.Sydney, NSW

Good price and good service

I got onto SelfWealth for the low rates. In addition the service has been good and they are responsive to questions. Some minor hassles with transfers but overall very good.

Yu E.
Yu E.South East Queensland, QLD

Good tool for share trading

The app is user-friendly and easy to understand. I like its flat rate for all tradings and its portfolio comparison to the current market. It’s easy to contact the support team and they are helpful. The app’s share price sometimes may not be real-time though.

Good trading platform.

The platform lays relevant information out succinctly. Features include reasonable low trading rates, trading in US entities and the recently introduced instant inward and outward transfer of funds. App could be improved.

Antonio
AntonioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to navigate and very complete application

The screen is self explanatory and easy to understand what it is for. At the same time, it provides lots of tools to support decision making. I am enjoying it and feeling very confident when making my decisions. The best is the one single fee just for trading (buying and selling), so I have the confidence that I can use any of the tools without hidden or additional costs. I can even leave empty the account and there is no management fees, analyse the market and follow up shares before I put my money in.

Rates and Fees

Good price and service, would like more advanced services

Very happy with the broking service. The instant fund transfer implemented recently is a great improvement. Dividend payments should also be included in instant transfer, or at least on the day of payment. Would also be fantastic to have conditional trading, and trading of options and warrants.