SelfWealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Alex
Alex

Cheap but you get what you pay for

Shaun F.Perth, WA

A real winner

Joined a couple weeks ago and am pretty impressed with email support with how prompt and professional they are. Great to see a burger roadmap so everyone can see what is planned. App is a little buggy but that is what updates are for. I’ve read reviews here about the exceptional rating of the previous app so maybe some functionality of that version could renew user confidence.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Shaun, great to have you on board! We're working hard on the app, we'll be releasing updates over the coming weeks.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

The best platform you could want

I am so happy with my decision to switch from Commsec to Selfwealth. 9.95 trade, Osko is now available and they included live pricing. Why pay more in brokerage fees when Selfwealth have it all ? Absolutely love it here!

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review James, we really appreciate it!

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy to trade

Super easy to trade and cheap brokerage fee. However, app is delayed so I use Commsec to view market changes and better graph details. I wish the app would give you notifications to your phone about filling your order so I don’t have to go into the app manually and check myself. Would rather phone notifications rather than all those emails.
Also takes 1 business day to transfer money into account which is super annoying. This is my first time trading and super happy with going with SelfWealth after a lot of research into other brokers.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Vanessa! We just launched instant deposits, so the money will get there straight away. Live pricing is also only a few weeks away!

Find out how SelfWealth compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Cheap brokerage but disappointing experience so far

neil and kaye j.

Better than paying my broker a large fee per trade !

This is a Great platform, it was easy to set up but took a while for funds to be accessible . Once cleared was easy to start trading , looking forward to faster cleared deposits.

Harry
HarryIllawarra, NSW

Great platform. Only qualm is it took a long time for funds to be deposited into trading account

Great platform. Easy to trade. Great analysis and research provided. I will be telling my stockbuddies about selfwealth. Only qualm is it took a long time for funds to be deposited into trading account

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Harry! We'll be rolling out instant deposits in the next few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
D L B
D L BSydney, NSW

Easy to use and understand for beginners

Very Easy to use and understand specifically for beginners like me. Easy to track your money and all the stats help. 5 free trades on first go helps a lot

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review DLB!

Peter BPerth, WA

Response to reviews

I'd like to commend SelfWealth and particularly Jarrod P for addressing comments made in reviews on here. In many of the reviews a person from SelfWealth actually makes a comment, either to thank the person who made the review or to offer assistance if a person has had a negative experience. I think it says a lot about the culture of SelfWealth that they take reviews seriously and read them. By contrast, none of the reviews for ANZ Share Investing are commented on by anyone from ANZ Share Investing. That also says a lot about their culture. Well done SelfWealth. By way of disclosure I use SelfWealth and, to a lesser extent, ANZ Share Investing.

Daniel
DanielMELBOURNE

Brilliant so far

Quick and easy sign up process took only 1 day to be approved for an individual account. Did not transfer stock after reading its easier to transfer after the account is open.
Trading is very simple wish they had live data on all pages which they say will come very soon
beats paying $30 with commsuc! love the fixed pricing structure
support seems ok via email

Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.Sydney, NSW

Opening an account took 7 weeks and escalating through dispute resolution

Best broker

Novice investor here. Easy to use and better value for money than the banks. The customer service is excellent. Money lands in account quickly. Transparent and smooth process, efficient portal for trading. CHESS sponsored is a big plus.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Anya, great to hear everything went well for you. If you need any further help, email us at support@selfwealth.com.au or you can get us on live chat during trading hours via selfwealth.com.au

Katherine Barnes
Katherine BarnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

This is wonderful - I watch my shares on it everyday on my phone. Would highly recommend it and the trading fee is good. Definitely great app to have on your phone.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Katherine! Great to have you on board, good luck in your investment journey.

both us and aus trades at 9.50

Aus onboarding very easy us tricky with wben forms but works well given the formal requirements. Support was good promotes self reliance. Easy to use and understand. Valuation reports are good.

Netra
Netra

Best brokerage in Australia

The best and cheapest brokerage in Australia for ASX and US stocks. it's no calculation just flat fee of $9.5. No need to pay $19.95 per trade as with other brokerage.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Netra! Great to hear you're enjoying the platform.

Mick
Mickasked

Do you now have live pricing?

Shaun F.

Yes Mick they now have live pricing and instant transfers.

Martina K.
Martina K.asked

How to do first trade

Frustrated and angry.com
Frustrated and angry.comasked

I need to transfer money out of my SelfWealth trading account to buy some priority offer shares.
I cannot find a way to do this and I am in a bit of a rush.
Alternatively I thought that I could withdraw from their ANZ account into my linked account, but am unable to find a way to do this either. Please could someone help. The bot is useless and emails take so long for answers.

neil and kaye j.

I haven't tried this myself yet. I've only transferred money into my SW cash account from my Commsec account, however I just went to Settings -> Trading Account -> Cash account and there is a blue button called "Withdraw from AUD" which looks like you can transfer from your AUD cash account to your nominated other account.

Hi there, I have just been on CHAT with selfWealth and I do not have this blue withdraw button, I have tried numerous times. Thanks for trying t help though.

John
John

You should be able to withdraw monies from your cash account to your nominated inked account in SW.
I did this last week without any issues

Just dont' try and change your linked account details as this was a painful and long winded experience.

Get an answer from our members and SelfWealth representatives