SelfWealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees
Josh
JoshNorth Queensland, QLD

Taking on the banks but not as secure as the banks...

To take on the banks it should be just as secure as the banks imho. With my bank account it sends me an sms code to verify its me that's made any changes to my account such as changing the password or my address details. SelfWealth doesn't do that... if you leave your pc logged in to your trading account whilst you go to the toilet anyone in your house/office/library with physical access to your pc can just change the nominated bank acc, contact email and acc password then withdraw all your funds to their own bank account... Please fix this security flaw asap!

HIA
HIASydney, NSW

Bad support & poor non-transparent Fx - will move elsewhere for US stock

I'd say OK for ASX, but terrible for US (Fx rates).

I was looking for single platform for both ASX & US, but now decided to move out for US market.
It appeared the amount I lost due to Fx conversion is much higher than trade cost one can save. They deducted more than 0.6 bps spread even before I started any trade for US and then support folks kept repeatedly sending copy paste links of pages from somewhere without even bothering to look at specific transaction. I guess this is how Low-cost companies work - so no complain. Just 'buyer be aware'! Don't expect support to explain any transaction details, even if it appears dodgy.

Good and getting better

I like the fixed fee rate of less than $10 per trade. Recent improvements include faster transfers for funds both in and out. The platform is clear and easy to use.

Flint Family A.
Flint Family A.Sydney, NSW

Good price and good service

I got onto SelfWealth for the low rates. In addition the service has been good and they are responsive to questions. Some minor hassles with transfers but overall very good.

Find out how SelfWealth compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Good price and service, would like more advanced services

Very happy with the broking service. The instant fund transfer implemented recently is a great improvement. Dividend payments should also be included in instant transfer, or at least on the day of payment. Would also be fantastic to have conditional trading, and trading of options and warrants.

Mat
MatNorth Queensland, QLD

Love it!!!

Excellent platform to start on,very easy to use and very low trading rates!!
I haven’t had any problems so far,
I’m a first time trader and SelfWealth have made my trading easy!!!

StanTheMan
StanTheManSydney, NSW

Great intro to share trading, very responsive

Apart from whatever's in superfund; I am new to buying shares this way and found SW to be fantastic. If you take the time to browse around the site there is heaps of info and links. I like ethical and sustainable investments and I have found a few through SW. Could use a little more practical nous on live chat but hey - $9.50 a trade? That's value.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Balance of security vs services

Service and rates are very good, however for smsf registration the documentation and compliance is excess for existing members. It was far too long an ordeal to add a second trading account to comply with my smsf.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

End of Year Tax Statements

Have been using SW for a few months now and happy with platform and fees. But may have a major problem in that eSuperfund requires a hard copy (PDF) of the Settlement Account Statement for my SMSF tax return. Seems like SW don’t provide this facility.
Also the breakdown details of the Cash Acct is weird. Recently sold some COH shares- rather than being a single line item there are 11 individual entries, from 1 to 33 shares. All adds up but certainly will be creating a huge amount of work for tax docs.

Darren2028
Darren2028Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You get what you pay for

Like a lot of things in life, this app is fine when things are fine. When you have an issue or there is something you want to do that the app doesn't allow (which is many things) then your frustrations will start.
The support is what you'd expect for $9 trades. Next to zero. The app and web interface is clunky. You will need other charting tools to function. If you are starting multiple accounts, make sure you get it right the first time as it's very difficult to make changes or get someone who has a clue to help.

Kim H.
Kim H.Sydney, NSW

Open an account - Quite Confusing

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Kim. First off, thanks for joining! This isn't the standard experience on SelfWealth at all, I'm sorry it hasn't been as smooth as we'd hope for. Can you get in touch at marketing@selfwealth.com.au and I can help you out?

Edwina M.
Edwina M.Sydney, NSW

Free Trades

Cost lost trades, minimal service - but why pay extra if you only trade occasionally to steadily build a portfolio over time?
Use this link when you sign up for 5 free trades [Link Removed].

Geetha B.
Geetha B.

Fair value Proposition

I started using Selfwealth as a secondary platform purely based on the cost. Now I am slowly transferring my main portfolio since I have what I need with the progressive changes that has been made including being able to have a minor's portfolios. Minor portfolio set up has some glitches but the support towards that is great and I am confident it will be running smoothly very soon.

Peter Burgess
Peter BurgessHunter Region, NSW

Everything I need except price alerts and completely customisable target portfolio.

I have not long joined SelfWealth from another broker. The user interface is great and so is the mobile app. I just wish I could set price alerts for stock I n my watch list. Also it is too time consuming to go through other member profile to set a target portfolio for alignment. We should be able to set a cemetery customisable target portfolio based on ticker codes.

Rates and Fees

Good, but missing a few features

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Cass! We're working on improving a lot of the platform, live pricing + instant deposits are coming in the next few weeks. We've got a lot of other things in the pipeline to improve the platform. Thanks for your review!