SelfWealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees

Excellent platform

Excellent platform and so easy to use.
Full of useful features making the journey/experience quite interesting. Highly recommend this platform due to the simplicity, reporting and the relatively low fees. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Sharkey
Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Platform

I am new to investing and SelfWealth has been very easy to use. It is great that you can access US trading as well. The website/mobile site has good functionality and as a new investor it is nice to see what others have in their portfolios for inspiration. I also have liked the free brokerage on ETFs and I hope this promotion continues or other promotions follow.
What I do not like is the functionality of the app, it is clunky and hard to use and does not offer the same experience as the mobile site.
I also think it takes a little too long to transfer in funds sometimes but it could just be because I am a little impatient and I do not have any other brokerage platforms to compare this it, it is only my opinion.

Advait K.
Advait K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best platform.. Almost there!

This is one of the best Chess sponsored platforms ever used. Loved all the widgets and access to information for fundamental analysis. Thanks for letting us buy ETFs for free without brokerage although Temporary.

Although there are a few gaps which I would like to address:
1. Cannot set stoploss while buying ASX shares but can set while buying US shares.
2. Cannot select date to order US positions, limited to "day only" transaction.
3. Would really love to see crypto very soon.

Julie  b
Julie b

Great to us trade

Great to have access to us trading..no brokerage on ETFS(temporary) either and overall very low brokerage. Good to have updates and see the successful trades of some others..good to have an alternative to comsec

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth, Julie. Thanks for the review!

Melanie S.
Melanie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Easy platform and so informative. One place for trading, info on shares and the market. Made my start in share trading easy and exciting. Learning everyday as information can be found easily. Enjoying the information available on the platform, the forecast graphs and the clear format and set up. An organised information platform.

Hi Melanie,
It's great that you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thank you for the review!

Yoni
YoniPerth, WA

Good value for money

The best balance between trading costs and platform quality that I could find. The new app still needs some more work but overall it works well most of the time and does what I need it to do.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Yoni, thanks so much for your review!

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Safe, Cheap, Works well.

Safe: Cash account is with a bank covered by Government guarantee. Shares are registered with Chess not held in trust by 3rd party.
Cheap: I'm buying ETFs which is currently free. But normal charges are cheap anyway - flat $8 I think.
Works: I use PC & it's a good app - intuitive, fast & no surprises.
I currently get live market depth but I'm not sure if that's only available for new users?

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the review. Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth.
Our regular flat fee is $9.50. The free ASX ETF buys will last until 4 Jan. Enjoy!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Happy with it, improvement in trading volume

I’m very happy with SelfWealth, v easy to use and informative help desk. Submitted a few ticket request on questions and received response every time

One thing can be improved on is the colour of trading volume which is critical information. Currently it’s showing one colour of trading volume, so unsure if people are selling or buying which is a big indicator.

I had been using yahoo finance for this function to see how the market is going

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Weng, Thanks for the review! Great feedback regarding the colour of the trading volume. I have passed this on to the team for consideration. Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth.

Adam W
Adam WSydney, NSW

Cheap trades have had no problems so far

I opened account in my family trust a couple of weeks ago. It was straight forward to open online. Funded my account and had about 10 trades already. All gone smoothly so far. Seems good value.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Hi Adam, that's great to hear. Thanks so much for the review!

Frank1212
Frank1212Sydney, NSW

Easy trading with low Fees- Highly recommend

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Frank! Lots of functions are being worked on / updated in the back-end at the moment. So, this is great info to have to guide our thinking. Great feedback - cheers.

Howard
HowardCanberra 2600, ACT

Smooth east to use

I've been using SelfWealth for 4 months now and it's been nothing a but a positive experience. On the few occasions I've had to get support and it was dealt with professionally within 2 days.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Really appreciate the review Howard! Thanks for joining.

Fantastic Platform

After researching trading platforms, I chose SelfWealth because of the low fees and ease of use. I am completely satisfied with Self Wealth so far. Transfers are fast, the app works really well and the tools are very useful.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for choosing us Bec! Really happy to have you on board.

Josh
JoshNorth Queensland, QLD

Taking on the banks but not as secure as the banks...

To take on the banks it should be just as secure as the banks imho. With my bank account it sends me an sms code to verify its me that's made any changes to my account such as changing the password or my address details. SelfWealth doesn't do that... if you leave your pc logged in to your trading account whilst you go to the toilet anyone in your house/office/library with physical access to your pc can just change the nominated bank acc, contact email and acc password then withdraw all your funds to their own bank account... Please fix this security flaw asap!

HIA
HIASydney, NSW

Bad support & poor non-transparent Fx - will move elsewhere for US stock

I'd say OK for ASX, but terrible for US (Fx rates).

I was looking for single platform for both ASX & US, but now decided to move out for US market.
It appeared the amount I lost due to Fx conversion is much higher than trade cost one can save. They deducted more than 0.6 bps spread even before I started any trade for US and then support folks kept repeatedly sending copy paste links of pages from somewhere without even bothering to look at specific transaction. I guess this is how Low-cost companies work - so no complain. Just 'buyer be aware'! Don't expect support to explain any transaction details, even if it appears dodgy.

Duncs
DuncsWA, 6026

Trade Away at a reasonable price

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Great to have you on board Duncs! Thanks for the review. We're always trying to work with the ASX and share registries on the mail that goes out... unfortunately not in our control.