Selfwealth
See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SelfWealth

AFS
AFS

Very good for first time investors!

Pretty good and east to use for first time investor in late 30's like me. Initially sceptical but once I started using it, the more I get the hang of it and like it. Features are well laid out, not cluttered or clunky. Perhaps the developer can improve by having automation feature to reinvest dividends where appropriate. This will definitely have more people attracted to it.

• Incentivised Review No

Buy & Sell shares is really easy.

All I need is to buy and sell shares. Doesn’t take time to learn. It’s very easy to use and fees are much cheaper then using big banks. It would be better if it is easier to view the performance chart of individual stock as well as the market depth table.

Wayne HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good share trading platform that keeps getting better.

TCLH
TCLHCanberra 2600, ACT

Good platform for my own purposes

I've been with a big bank for 4 years buying and selling Aussie stocks. Just tried SW for 2 weeks, very happy with it for my purposes. I know all the limitations of SW but for the brokerage saving compared to the big bank I'm not complaining. I haven't needed any support so far. I found the website easy enough to navigate. The app is far too basic but again for the brokerage saving I'm not complaining. 5 stars from me.

Hi!
Thanks for your feedback and the review! We have many exciting projects in the pipeline for our customers alongside new promotions. Stay tuned for more news and updates on our socials and we hope you enjoy the updates we have come up soon!

Great for longer term Passive Investor like me

I am close to retirement and I take comfort that Selfwealth holdings are CHESS Sponsored, and have only had a good experience over the 18 months I have been with them. As an investor and not a trader, I am not concerned that Selfwealth is not the cheapest in the market, as this difference can be gained or lost in any minute of trade, but I do want them to be strong and competitive, as well as to address some of the service issues that others have flagged.

Hi Phyllis,
Glad you're enjoying Selfwealth. Thank you for your feedback and review!

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Very Simple

Very simple to use, with some handy features. Extremely competitive pricing. Provides excellent market insight. All that I need for buying or selling shares at a great rate. Would recommend

Hi James,
Glad you're enjoying Selfwealth. Thanks for the review!

easy peezy

Easy to follow and update with additional buy & sell.
Front page performance value is brilliant, with easy navigation through portfolios and individual company performances, Company contact is welcomed with easy follow up.

Hi Bob,
Glad you're enjoying Selfwealth. Thanks for the review!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nick L.
Nick L.

Great support and platform

Transferred holdings from another broker with no issues. SelfWealth customer support reply to questions quickly and are very helpful. A+ Team. The Platform provides a lot more information than my previous broker provided (bank). Also cheaper brokerage fees .

Hi Nick,
Thanks for your review! We have many exciting projects in the pipeline for our customers alongside new promotions. Stay tuned for more news and updates on our socials and we hope you enjoy the updates we have come up soon!

Neil
NeilPerth, WA

Easy as

As a first-time small "investor" (read: old guy who wanted to have a bit of fun with shares) all I wanted to do was buy a few shares to compete with a mate of mine and have a laugh, not to accumulate a huge portfolio for the future. I'm already 67yo and on a pension so who cares about the long term. Not only that but I have very limited funds to invest so I obviously won't be making millions. I checked out a few online traders and SelfWealth had the easiest setup for a beginner like me. I learned the basics as I went along. So for a beginner like me, I can recommend this mob from my own experiences to date, which have all been positive.

Hi Neil,

Find out how Selfwealth compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Very fast response to transfer issuer sponsored holdings to my SelfWealth account

Was very satisfied with the time it took for them to respond to me regarding my request to transfer issuer sponsored holdings to my SelfWealth account. I emailed them yesterday evening and received a response this morning! Much better than trying to deal with the share registries myself.

Hi Andrew,
Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

Solrak
SolrakSydney, NSW

Setup takes some time - however easy to use and excellent customer service

As an experienced investor, I understand the mechanics. Self wealth is a low cost broker for all your day to day trading requirement, customer service is great - I have no complaints and after all the cost of doing business with large trades can be significant - Self Wealth fixes that. Platform is user friendly and good reports. Very good overall guys. Karl

Hi Karl,
We're glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

I like it simple and cheap

Easy to use, simple and I haven’t had any issues. I can deposit money and withdraw within a few minutes and their customer service is good too. Overall I’m satisfied with them.

Hi Steve,
We're glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

Sharkey
Sharkey

Excellent platform

Excellent platform and so easy to use.
Full of useful features making the journey/experience quite interesting. Highly recommend this platform due to the simplicity, reporting and the relatively low fees. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Sharkey
Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thanks for the review!

Julie  b
Julie b

Great to us trade

Great to have access to us trading..no brokerage on ETFS(temporary) either and overall very low brokerage. Good to have updates and see the successful trades of some others..good to have an alternative to comsec

MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Glad you're enjoying SelfWealth, Julie. Thanks for the review!

Melanie S.
Melanie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Easy platform and so informative. One place for trading, info on shares and the market. Made my start in share trading easy and exciting. Learning everyday as information can be found easily. Enjoying the information available on the platform, the forecast graphs and the clear format and set up. An organised information platform.

Hi Melanie,
It's great that you're enjoying SelfWealth. Thank you for the review!