Listing monitored by SelfWealth

• Rates and Fees
Peter BPerth, WA

Response to reviews

I'd like to commend SelfWealth and particularly Jarrod P for addressing comments made in reviews on here. In many of the reviews a person from SelfWealth actually makes a comment, either to thank the person who made the review or to offer assistance if a person has had a negative experience. I think it says a lot about the culture of SelfWealth that they take reviews seriously and read them. By contrast, none of the reviews for ANZ Share Investing are commented on by anyone from ANZ Share Investing. That also says a lot about their culture. Well done SelfWealth. By way of disclosure I use SelfWealth and, to a lesser extent, ANZ Share Investing.

Daniel
DanielMELBOURNE

Brilliant so far

Quick and easy sign up process took only 1 day to be approved for an individual account. Did not transfer stock after reading its easier to transfer after the account is open.
Trading is very simple wish they had live data on all pages which they say will come very soon
beats paying $30 with commsuc! love the fixed pricing structure
support seems ok via email

Best broker

Novice investor here. Easy to use and better value for money than the banks. The customer service is excellent. Money lands in account quickly. Transparent and smooth process, efficient portal for trading. CHESS sponsored is a big plus.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Anya, great to hear everything went well for you. If you need any further help, email us at support@selfwealth.com.au or you can get us on live chat during trading hours via selfwealth.com.au

Katherine Barnes
Katherine BarnesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

This is wonderful - I watch my shares on it everyday on my phone. Would highly recommend it and the trading fee is good. Definitely great app to have on your phone.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Katherine! Great to have you on board, good luck in your investment journey.

both us and aus trades at 9.50

Aus onboarding very easy us tricky with wben forms but works well given the formal requirements. Support was good promotes self reliance. Easy to use and understand. Valuation reports are good.

Rates and Fees

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Netra
Netra

Best brokerage in Australia

The best and cheapest brokerage in Australia for ASX and US stocks. it's no calculation just flat fee of $9.5. No need to pay $19.95 per trade as with other brokerage.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Netra! Great to hear you're enjoying the platform.

Geetha B.
Geetha B.

Going the extra mile every time

After using the mainstream brokers for over 25 years I find Selfwealth very refreshing for the professionalism. They take any comments or suggestions in a constructive and professional way. They meet the SLA that they have committed since that has been implemented. I have no hesitation in recommending Selfwealth to my family and friends and enjoy the free trade that they give.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Geetha, took a leap of faith to leave a broker after 25 years but I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the platform. We'll be getting better over the coming months, so keep an eye out and keep the feedback coming!

Works well. Low fees

Easy to use. Has the essential information. Very low cost to use. Happy with it so far, and no complaints. I was recommended this platform by a family member who has been using it for some time.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Brent, we're really happy to have you onboard!

Yoohoo
YoohooPerth, WA

Easy & very intuitive app

Ash
Ash South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to use

Very easy to set up. Online support very responsive. App is great. Info on companies well explained. Set out on phone easy to navigate Also important that it is Australian owned.

Gillygaloo
GillygalooTasmania

How can you not be happy !

Our set up was a little awkward as I made an error then requested help. Received a call from Customer Service, (Annette) who could not have been more helpful and obliging.
Trading is cheap and simple and the site provides useful information and analysis.

Franian
FranianPerth, WA

So Impressed

This was my first time dealing online myself and I found it easy thanks to the excellent support from SelfWealth.
Add the very reasonable costs and it all adds up to a very satisfied customer.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Franian! Great to have you as part of the SelfWealth community.

Les
LesPerth, WA

All Good

My first venture into the trading world and very happy.Easy to established and use. Well done SelfWealth Up a few % already,but in for the long haul. Thanks again for all your help.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Great to hear you've enjoyed it so far, we're really happy to have you on board!

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use, cheaper than other for fees, Australian

A good platform that is easy enough to get my head around. Had a lot of positive comments on Reddit when looking into a online broker. Good perks when upgrading to the paid subscription that make it worthwhile.
The app isn't bad either but I use it mostly on the desktop.

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Nathan, great to have you on board!

Marco T.
Marco T.Sydney, NSW

easy to get going ... NO PAPERWORK !!!!

I set up an account for me and then a subaccount for my grandkid.
EASY.
All easy and chat support is magic.
Minimum initial BUY order must be >$500 - that represented a bit of a problem if wanted to start low.
The app is great too.
Wonder why I use Westpac or CBA share systems

Jarrod P.SelfWealth

Thanks for the review Marco and what a lucky grandchild to have you investing for them!