Sell My Own Place

Sell My Own Place Questions & Answers

Jess
Jess

Hi,
I am just wondering if there are many people who have had success with selling land only?

Sell My Own Place
Sell My Own Place   DM

Absolutely Jess. In fact, when priced correctly land is easier to sell as there are no open inspections or building reports needed.

ken
ken

I sold my land on late 2020 through SellMyownPlace. It is very easy especially when selling land only by yourself.

kratov
kratov

write now I am having problems with those people, I paid them to list my property, it got listed and 2 days ago they deleted it for no reason at all, I have been trying to contact them and they are not answering my calls, that is always a very bad sign. I am disgusted.

Get an answer from our members and Sell My Own Place representatives