92% · 11710 · 8%

Karen
KarenDarwin, NT

Good Customer Service

Easy to set up our property for selling, got the results we needed. Highly recommend if you are selling your home yourself. Good customer service if you have any questions.
Peter
PeterGippsland, VIC

Well done!

Your service was absolutely great, it is refreshing when the phone is answered and it is a company director who knows exactly what they are doing - well done
Mark
MarkDarwin, NT

Quick

My property is now leased. Rented out my place quickly, thanks
Selcroft
SelcroftGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Highly Recommended

Easy site to use and great Value for Money to have access to so many Websites, Highly recommended
Godfrey
Godfrey

Fantastic

My property has now been sold. Fantastic - will definitely use again !
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD32 posts

Sold first day!

My property is now sold. Savannah Is The Best. Sold first day .
Jessica
Jessica

Easy to use platform

Easy to use platform. Lots of information provided on DIY sale.
Roland
RolandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Using Sell My Own place was a great way for us to control the selling process and save money. As we had the means to take photos of the property and facilitate inspections, our only cost was the listing fees and some time. I like to deal directly with people, so did not want the unnecessary involvement of an agent. Agents wanted about $15,000 minimum and that money is best in my pocket. Customer support was great and there are many options for tailoring the selling package to suit all people. Thank you to the team at Sell My Own Place!
Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Sold in 4 weeks

Service worked well. We had total control of listing, opening at times to suit us and match other listings. Sold in 4 weeks
Paul
Paul

Very Happy

Service was very good property was sold very quick very happy
Cheryl
Cheryl2 posts

Very Effective

My property is now let. Great. Easy to use and very effective.
Gary
Gary

User friendly

My property is now sold. User friendly and cost effective.
Matthew
MatthewWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So very simple

This site made selling our house so very simple. Thankyou
ken
ken3 posts

Highly recommended!

I have been using the service for long time and have achieved my target every time. Highly recommended!
Elisabeth
ElisabethNew South Wales

Value for money

This is our second property sale using ‘Sell My Own Place’ and we could not ask for more from them. Value for money is great, the process is easy to do yourself and if any assistance is needed, they are quick and helpful in their response. Thanks again for a very needed service!
Paul D.
Paul D.Hunter Region, NSW

Easy service

My property is Sold. Service was easy and sold property. Thanks

Fil
Fil

User Friendly

So glad we went with your company. Platform is user friendly and the staff are always available, helpful and friendly.Thank you so much.
Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Option

My property is now sold. Great option for owners selling for themselves.
Rob v
Rob v

Saved a lot of money

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PLATFORM TO SELL MY HOUSE SAVED A LOT OF MONEY.
Francesca
Francesca

Great Service

A great service and very efficient and easy to use.
Hidy
Hidy

Saved a lot of money

I recommend selling your home or land using Sell My Own Place. I sold withinin three weeks and saved myself a whole lot of money. It was very straight forward.
Bernadette
Bernadette

Extremely well priced and easy to work through

Extremely well priced and easy to work through. Editing our listing was easy to update when we required different open inspection dates, pricing changes and copy updating. We received emails forwarded to us and followed up directly with the purchaser. It was great to have control of the sale and receive the property listing updates.
Anthea
AntheaPerth, WA

Great way to sell

This was a great way to sell my place without dealing with agents.
Sigrid
SigridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great way to sell my house

This was a great way to sell my house. Sold it in 2 weeks of it being listed. Great customer service and responded to emails within a couple of hours.
Rod
Rod2 posts

Very Easy

The Sell My Own Place platform is very easy to navigate. My house sold in 4 days. I definitely recommend having a go at selling your own home, it might be easier than you think.
Stephen Grech
Stephen GrechGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John
John

It paid off!

Sometimes it’s just better to do it yourself. When estate agents could not set a price and their estimates were so far apart, when they didn’t pick up on the philosophy of the home (ours was a custom design and build) and the hidden features, I decided to do it myself. It was my home so I set the price and it paid off.
Sophie
SophieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and affordable!

A very easy and affordable way to sell your home, we very much recommend it if you feel confident to do the work and especially the negotiations your self as you will always be in control, good luck folks !
Peta
Peta

Excellent, streamlined service

Excellent, streamlined service. Love not needing to call anyone, and just using the edit form to make any adjustments needed. Absolutely worth the money it costs and has saved us!
Lynnor
Lynnor2 posts

I highly recommend this company

I highly recommend this company and would definitely use their services again. They made selling my home so easy and the amount saved in commission was well worth the effort. Thank you Sell My Own Place!!
Amelia R.
Amelia R.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Rubbish avoid

They don’t listen to emails they send you a link that you can’t remove pics from because the link doesn’t have any of the photos you put up! Refuse to remove my ad and had my house on the market for way to long when I had decided not to sell it.
Joanne
Joanne2 posts

Very pleased we gave it a go!

Great way to manage your own advertising online without expensive agent packages. Very pleased we gave it a go ourselves before committing to expensive agent fees and got a great outcome for our property sale. Would do it again and recommend!
Kresta
Kresta

Will absolutely use again

Great service that i will absolutely use again and highly recommend to others - listing your own property is by far better than selling through a real estate agent, who are unfortunately not very honest at this present time during this critical housing market. Thank you.
ouzocoke
ouzocokeNorth Queensland, QLD30 posts

Definitely would not do it again

Havent found the process good so far. Find it difficult to get emails answered and when finally made contact, not helpful at all. Would not do this process again with this company.
Dianne
Dianne

Great way to sell your own property

Sell My Own Place is a great way to sell your own Property and avoid Real Estate Agents expensive fees and advertising cost . Very happy, sold the first week of listing .
Dave
DaveKununurra, Western Australia2 posts

A smooth process

A great service if you want to sell it yourself, professional friendly staff who answered all my enquiries quickly. Overall fairly simple to use helping make it a smooth process. Very well priced too which makes my rating five stars.

Jennifer
Jennifer4 posts

Very Easy Process

What a great result for us! We found the whole process very easy to navigate with helpful staff to back us whenever needed. After two buyers inspected, the third party bought our home immediately and agreed to our longer settlement. We would definitely recommend SellMyownPlace.
Stephen
Stephen

Easy to sign up and very fair price

Easy to sign up and very fair price , my house had a contract within 24 hours of listing but they couldn't get finance and sold to a buyer in waiting straight away (cash buyer )
Cathy K.
Cathy K.Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Try Sell My Own Place first!

Only you know the best bits about your home, and by noting down your favourite things about it, taking a few pictures and using Sell My Own Place you can sell it! And also save a bit of money! Would recommend you try Sell My Own Place first!
jev
jevQueensland

Very smooth and straightforward

Using your service has been an excellent experience! The whole process has been very smooth and straightforward. I was very impressed that you were able upload my FOR SALE listing so quickly and to make adjustments to my listing as I required with the same speed. I appreciated too that the service was very affordable. Thank you so much for making this service available and allowing me to sell my own home with ease and affordability.