92% · 11710 · 8%

Mahmoud
Mahmoud

I am so happy to have taken the journey

Great team and service, it was an easy process to submit an ad. across multiple channels and manage responses. I am so happy to have taken the journey with the team of listing and managing the sale.
Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Made it easy and saved us a lot of money

Great service. Made it easy and has saved us a lot of money. If there is no urgency, we highly recommend selling your property yourself with Sell My Own Place
Plamen
PlamenPerth, WA

Very Happy

Thank you very much for the service provided. Happy with listing and very happy with the price. Did a couple edits - pretty straight forward. Will recommend you to anyone interested.
Ben
Ben

I recommend Sell My Own Place

I recommend sell your own property via sell my own place, it’s not rocket science and very easy to do, I have done the entire sale on my phone , basic as it can be. Forget about realestate agents, you don’t need them, get a good conveyancer that’s all you need, back yourself and away you go, good luck to all
Easton
EastonPerth, WA

I couldn't be happier using Sell My Own Place

I couldn't be happier using Sell My Own Place. Website is easy to use and I don't have to pay any real estate fees. I would highly recommend this service.
Joanne Kidder
Joanne KidderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Simple Process, Great Service

I've used your service many times now and would not advertise my real estate any other way. You make the process simple and save my clients a lot of money.
johno
johno2 posts

Highly Recommend

We found Sell My Own Place to be good value for money for accessing the major real estate platforms to get our property online. Once we got use to it, editing our property descriptions and photos was easy.
Notifications from Sell My Own Place were prompt and provided a buffer from the buyer until we wanted to go further with our own contact details.
I highly recommend Sell My Own Place if want to save heaps on a agents commission, but you will have to put up with a lot of tire kickers.

So easy to use!

My house has now been sold. Sell My Own Place was so easy to use and offered a great service to sell our house without having to go through a Real Estate.
jadeli369
jadeli3693 posts

I saved over $30,000!

Thank you so much, my house was for sale for 7 days and under contract in10 days, I sold my house in 36 days all up and I saved over $30,000! Thank you. Show reply
Robyn
RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome service, no hassle

Awesome service, no hassle. I would highly recommend Sell My Own Place, I only had 2 open homes before I had an offer on the unit and it was SOLD. Thanks.
Geoff Smith
Geoff Smith

Always respond quickly

My property has now been sold. Easy to use, Always responded quickly and helped us with any questions we had. We saved money and sold the house for a great price.
Jesse
Jesse

Sell my own place was the best thing we did

Sell my own place was the best thing we did, we are so glad we did not waste money on real estate agent fees ,it was so simple to do!
Vicki
VickiSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Good Value

My property is now sold. Sell my own place were wonderful, I made many changes and there was never a problem, good value and would use again, thanks for your help.
Kaye
Kaye3 posts

One awesome site

This is one awesome site to sell your property they are with you all the way and are very easy to get hold off if you have any problems I would definitely recommend this site to anyone selling there property I cannot thank them enough
Neil Lawday
Neil LawdaySydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

This site is awesome

Listed my property 45k above what local agents advised and exchanged at full price within a week!
So easy to use and saved us approx 15k in agents fees, plus we didn't have to rely on agents for any feedback as we dealt with buyers direct.
Edits were done promptly, any requests dealt with professionally.
Simply write an add, upload some photos and you're on all the major real estate sites next day.
No more dodgy real estate agent spin. You know your property better than anyone else!
Highly recommend, thankyou Sell My Own Home.
I saved half the price of my dream motorbike.
Chris
ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Would definitely recommend your service to others in the business of selling their own home

All worked very well thank you. Within 36 hours of giving you our details, we'd received 28 emails expressing interest in the property. We sold it for $75k above our "Offers Above" price. Show 2 replies

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great value for money

My property is Sold. A great way to sell my property without having to deal with real estate agents. Great value for money. Very happy with how my sale went.
JohnMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommended

The house is now SOLD. The settlement was completed on Friday 16th July. Excellent service from beginning to end. Advert edits were always done promptly and accurately. I highly recommend this company.
Kath
KathNorthern Region, NSW
Jim
Jim3 posts

Thank you for your incredible service

Thank you for your incredible service. You made the ordeal of selling our home privately and easy one. We were inundated with potential buyers and eventually received an excellent offer. I would recommend your company to any one looking to sell their property themselves
Aileen
AileenCentral, SA3 posts

I would recommend this site to Everyone!

I would recommend this site to everyone. I had 3 different agents who only managed to get one looker.
I went with Sell My Own Place and sold it in 4 weeks. Show reply
Taleese Penna
Taleese PennaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Definitely recommended

My property has now been sold. It was a very easy and affordable service to use, my property was uploaded in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend or use again.
Mel
MelWestern Australia7 posts

No one answers the phone

Useless I didn’t get one lead in weeks and no one answers the phone when you want to find out what is happening they take your money and nothing happens
Sell My Own Place   DM
Leslie
LeslieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quick and Easy Sale

Great service with fantastic results. Our property went under offer in just 4 hours after being uploaded to the selected website's your package provided. A quick, easy and minimal fuss sale. But best of all no commissions payable to parasitical real estate agents. Thankyou.
Durga
DurgaHunter Region, NSW

Great Experience

Sold Second day, Very economic and Instantly responsive, uploaded Friday night, Live on Saturday, 5 Inspections on Sunday and got an offer Sold on Monday. Great experience, People didn't find hard to contact, that is best thing to expect.
Thank you every one helped me in the process. 5 Star experience.
Graham
GrahamHunter Region, NSW

No reason to use an agent

Excellent service and available support. Do not see any reason why you would use an agent. All the tools are available for advertising and I obtained a lot of interest in the property.

Lois
LoisHobart, TAS

I found it great

I found it great. The phone contact was great to be able to speak to someone directly to help with setting it up and also cancelling the ad. Thank you so much
Karen
KarenSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly Recommended

My property has now been sold. Selling my property through this service saved me heaps of money and it was a breeze! A fantastic option for vendors like me. I highly recommend!
Peter
Peter

Great Value

Hi Guys Thanks for all your help in selling my Land!! Using SellMyOwnPlace was great value and the whole process was BRILLIANT! Making any changes was easy and the revised ad was always changed very quickly. Thanks for all your help! Cheers Pete
Jbell
JbellSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

My property at 21/51 Lacey road, Carseldine is now Sold for $479,900. Great service. Sell your house yourself and save the $$$. Print edits and updates were done very quick and efficient.
Richard Smith
Richard SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

First Class

My property is sold. Service was first class, very satisfied with the personal help. Such an easy way to sell your own home. We will definitely recommend it to all our friends.
Nicole
Nicole

Agent said we should sell for less. Take your financial power back!

This was easier than we thought . Had buyers within first week and sold within 2 weeks!!! No agent fees and sold for the price we wanted , rather than what the agent said we should sell for less.
Don’t be afraid to take your financial power back !!! You know your property better than any agent !!
Phillip
PhillipGippsland, VIC2 posts

Highly Recommended

This service is fantastic! We had heaps of enquires and a sale! We saved thousands of dollars using Sell My Own Place and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to sell.
Ronnie
RonnieSydney, NSW

The service was stellar

I couldn't be any happier with "Sell My Own Place". The fee for handling my property sale was significantly cheaper than any of the others, but that does not mean that the service was compromised. In fact the service was stellar! The site was user friendly, any needed changes could be made easily as time progressed and all updates were promptly attended to. I had heaps of requests for inspections of my property and it sold at a solid and realistic price that I was happy with. The owners of the site were always extremely helpful and personable on the phone when I needed assistance. Nothing was ever too much trouble! Both have genuine people skills. If I need to sell a property again, I would use Sell My Own Place in a heartbeat!
not aval
not avalwedderburn3 posts

Very easy process

Sold within a Week.!
We found the process very easy. Just pick and choose what service you need. We chose to do the photos ourself but hire copyright , floor plan, Staff guidance of which was very helpful and friendly &
Standard Advertising. All of which could easily be changed or upgraded. Would not hesitate in using Sell My Own Place again!
Scotty
ScottyRavenswood4 posts

Couldn't be happier

Thanks for handling our listing for us we found service was excellent sign was slow but we got it and had lots of interest from the ad. We would recommend Sell My Own Place to anyone wishing to sell there own property listed on Real-estate dot com and Domain and others sold the property for our asking price could not be happier.
Regards Scott&Linda.

Malcolm
Malcolm2 posts

Never use an agent again!

Worked well. Your service and help was excellent and changes were prompt and accurate. Wouldn't use an agent again even if their fees were 0.2% all inclusive. Sold the family home 6 months earlier with an agent, never again. Most genuine people were very positive as they said they felt very comfortable dealing with the owner instead of an agent. Show 2 replies
Suzanne
Suzanne2 posts

Very Happy With The Great Service

l am very happy with the great service provided by Sell My Own Place. Advertising made it easy to sell my house. First time l have done this. Well worth the effort. Thank you Suzanne
Merrill
MerrillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved us Thousands

My property has now been sold. Sell My Own Place made it very easy to sell our property ourselves and has saved us many thousands of dollars in agent fees.
Ian
Ian

I hope you choose to use this service

I wanted to manage the sale of my own property, and after looking at all the available options, this platform was the most cost effective, user friendly and it provided exposure on the best real estate websites. You can't go wrong. My property sold in nine days, and I saved a bucket load on real estate agents costs. I hope you choose to use this service to sell your property, because supporting platforms like this one, gives the little guy a chance to do big things.