92% · 11710 · 8%

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would use again

Great service - easy to use! My property is Sold or Let
Sold our house through the middle of COVID for 20K more in our pocket than the real estate would have, would use again.
ARB
ARB4 posts

Absolutely Love This Service!

The service is excellent and they answer questions straight away and there were many questions as this was a new experience – going disruptive in the real estate market. Highly recommend to sell yourself, have real conversations with buyers, drive the sale faster based on your own experience with the house and have better insights into what is really happening with your property.
C.H.
C.H.2 posts

Really found it a breeze to use this service

Couple of minor things were fixed up immediately and I was communicated to and nothing was a problem. I guess my satisfaction is represented in I have already re listed another rental on this site that I have in my portfolio. Please remove my listing as I have now signed a lease with some great tenants. Thank you. Look forward to using your service again. Keep the level of service high and your pricing competitive/sharp or the same and I wont even consider other options when I next need your help.
Guy
Guy

Super easy process

We had multiple offers within the first two weeks of the property being listed on Sell My Own Place. We saved thousands of dollars in Real Estate commissions that we did not have to pay for. The entire process was super easy and the staff were extremely helpful.
Mat K
Mat KGordon3 posts

Highly recommended

Great service! Thank you. I am a repeat customer as this service over the years has been reliable, affordable and hassle-free. Highly recommended. My property has now been successfully let.
Goran
GoranSouth West, WA

Exceptional Service

Exceptional, professional and super fast service with a fully automated system that alerts in real-time all enquiries emailed/phoned on realestate.com.au or domain.com.au to the property owner. I submitted my request to get the property rented online midnight Perth time and the add was approved and up and running in no time the following morning. Thank you
Rama
Rama2 posts

Absolute Rubbish Customer Service

Absolute Rubbish Customer Service
They cannot do one simple thing as to upload/update the edits.
I have been constantly stressing and trying to contact them back and forth to sort out the edit, however they did not address properly. And they sometimes do not even bother to answer calls or get back to you when they do not answer. They are an absolute waste of time, and only answer when getting paid, then don't care about the customer what so ever. I would give it a minus if I could
Sell My Own Place   DM