Sell My Property Now

Sell My Property Now (page 2 of 6)

Nathanael M.

Nathanael M.South East Queensland, QLD

A nice smooth process

Great support from the team. A seamless process. We picked a bad time to sell, but it was great to self sell as it meant we didn’t have an agent breathing down our necks trying to get us to drop our price so he/she could collect on their commission.

It was really nice dealing directly with the buyer too. It felt a lot more natural without someone whispering in our ears telling us what you need to do and how to do it. :)

The experience, for us, was great. We were offered advice and it was given whenever we asked. And we were left to work at our own pace which suited us just fine. Email response times were so quick I was pleasantly surprised every time.

Great job to the team :)

Paul Hedley

Paul HedleyPerth, WA

Knowledgeable, Great Internet Exposure and The Best Value

Susan offered the most attractive deal available for what I wanted to pay, Glen made sure my photo set displayed the best front shot first. When other great internet deals became available, I was kept informed should I want the increased exposure. Property sold in 33 days, well within the 45 day special deal with realestate.com for high ranking internet exposure (15 days more than the competition) at a similar price. Their helpful service was much appreciated and not often seen when compared with other businesses in todays marketplace. 10 out of 10.

Thanks Susan for the prompt and efficient service. You've made my job so much easier :)

The competitive rates and ease of listing means that I can post a new add quickly.

Emed

EmedSydney, NSW

Saved thousands!

I usually do not complete any reviews but when you have a company that can save you thousands, I had to do it. Thank you Susan and Glen. I researched a lot of companies that advertise through realestate.com online and Sell My Property had the most competitive rates for the premier ad. I plan on using the service again later in the year.

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Yes, the Premiere Ad package we have is 60% less than any other similar company's price.

Mit

MitSydney, NSW

Save thousands, and be in total control!

If you don't mind negotiating directly with prospective purchasers and show your property when and how you want, then you simply must sign up with "Sell My Property Now". They offer the best value for money. It's not rocket science: By saving tens of thousands on commission, you are able to advertise at a slightly lower price, ensuring way more interest and a much quicker sale. That's all folks!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Excellent tool for assisting in the sale .

I found this service to be simple to use and affordable . My property did not have a huge value but the ability to send interested buyers to well known portals was invaluable . I have recommended this service to at least one other person.

Paul Hedley

Paul HedleyPerth, WA

A Rare Find, Genuinely Helpful In Completing Your Objectives and Save You Money

I found Susan & Glen of "Sell My Property Now" to be a professional, well run company that actually takes the time to listen to you and offer great advice. After working 28 years in the industry as a real estate sale representative; the deal and total costs I got from "Sell My Property Now" was substantially cheaper than I could have received from any agency I worked for. Thank you Susan & Glen.

Fergus

FergusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved lots of money and was so easy

I'm very happy with my choice of using Sell My Property Now.
It saved me a lot of stress and money and I handled it all myself.
The sale settled today and an identical house through an agent is still for sale about 3 streets away, and it was a larger block.
I'd highly recommend the team at Sell My Property Now and will definitely use them again.

Bill

BillMelbourne

Well organised system

I found the pricing was very competitive and the service very helpful.
The Dashboard system was easy to operate and provided many options.
The response time to upload my ad and any changes was very quick.
I thoroughly enjoyed using the system.
I sold my property within several months - very quick.
I would definitely recommend using Sell My Property Now to everyone seeking such a service.
Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Bill

Julie

JulieSingleton

Great Service and a Great System!

We have sold a property and leased 2 in 12 months by using Sell My Property Now. Excellent prompt service and an easy system to use, subsequently our results speak for themselves. Will definately use them again!

Deepak

Deepak

Smart Saving

As long as your asking prices is right and you have right description along with good photos of the listing, then it does not matter if you are selling yourself or via the agent. It will get sold and if you do it thru SellMyPropertyNow you will save that extra commission which you need pay to agent if you sale thru him/her.. My property sold with-in 3 months of listing in a slow market which is great and I saved over $5000 on agent commission.

Saving Money

Although it took two years to sell my property privately it was worth saving the agents fee of over $5,000. I am renting now but if I had another house to sell I would sell it the same way with SMPN. Lin

Syed

SyedSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have used this service and strongly recommended to future property sellers to try this before appointing an agent. You could save thousands of dollars. The customer service is excellent as well

Faith

Rude emails from the seller

I asked about when I could view the property and what the charge 35k per couple meant? I was send a rude email telling me to actually read the add and Did I know it was a cooperative. When I sent back I was actually interested in buying but would not buy from someone so rude. He replied telling me he does not sell to narcassists.
Very unprofessional.

Faith

Thanks for your response. It is disappointing that people are using your service in an unprofessional manner. I hope you look into this seller. Happy to send you the emails.

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Back yourself - Ability to sell your own property your way complete control

Dave

DaveFORRESTDALE

So Easy Who needs an agent?

Easy to use.
I knew my rural properties details far greater than any real estate agent.
As a retiree I had the time to spend in home opens and taking calls and answering buyers questions directly.
I valued the property correctly having multiple offers within 0.5% of my listing price.
The site allowed for easy editing which I did a couple of times after feedback from buyers.
Having a sign out the front was what actually started the buying process.
First time user - would use again if I ever decide to sell other property.

Who needs an agent?

Easy to use, manage and update any time anyway you want. In the current market where prices are dropping, saving an agent's commission is worth the exercise.

It did the job for me!

I sold my investment property in just three weeks. The site is very user friendly: I had control on adding/editing content and photos at any time. SellMyProperty team was relaying contact details in a timely manner and were courteous at all time.

easy, helpful and succesful

Thank you for all the help and the easy process to get my investment home sold.
First time user - highly recommend

Derro

DerroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sold in a week

Really good deal would lokie to buy some more so i can make a profit.
A ma chester man said to me can you dance