4.9

99% · 1441 · 1%

Glenn W
Glenn WNortheast, VIC5 posts

Outstanding Support from SMPN

Highly recommend SMPN for those wishing to sell their property privately. Listing on the 'majors' selling yourselves is difficult but not with SMPN.
We found:
Great upfront price for service with no hidden extras.
Excellent and prompt customer service from the team when we had a particular challenge relating to our listing location.
We had strong enquiry from our listing on Real Estate dot com which cannot be accessed without going through an agent. This service solves that problem beautifully!
Tasha
TashaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great way to advertise your investment property

I'm not very tech savvy and was given loads of help over the phone on a couple of occasions to get set up. Throughout my advertisement, the team touched base with me to check up on as well. I had ridiculous amounts of applications as well. Definitely worth advertising through Sell My Property Now.
Leased within 2 weeks
Leased within 2 weeksHobart, TAS

Happy As
Happy AsHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Easy Process. Fast Customer Service Turnaround

Easy to list our property. Enquiries came through very quickly. Step by step guides to how to list and market your property. Legal review completed before it went live so that compliance with new regs was achieved.
JLP
JLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So satisfying to sell your own home!

Using SMPN to sell our unit was so easy. The website portal to upload information, photos etc is really easy to navigate. Changes/additions to the ad were done very quickly. The format ensures you are ticking all the legal boxes. Potential buyers all commented that it was refreshing to deal with the vendor directly. We got the price we wanted and I would recommend this company to anyone considering selling their own home!
Virago
ViragoBRISBANE10 posts

Too easy!

Love using this service and website. This is the second house we have sold on SMPN. Quick, helpful responses always. Website is easy to navigate and enables you to control the sale of what is probably your most valuable asset. Moreover, it is fantastic having an alternative to REAs and wish more people would try selling this way. SMPN makes selling your own home un-scary and do-able!
bern
bernperth5 posts

Everything you need for selling your own home

Thankyou Susan The Sell my Property Web site is very easy to use templates are there for you to use for the brochures on home opens. Enquires were passed on immediately. I wouldn't hesitate on using your company again
Lei
LeiAU2 posts

I sold my property successfully, but not perfect

Firstly, I want to call out that I sold my property successfully with SMPN with only a few hundreds $$, which is nothing comparing to have a real agent.

But their system is way away from perfect. For example:
* A few buyers reported to me the phone system does not work, they can only reach me by email.
* I did not receive at least one enquire from Domain.
* After I sold the property, there is no way to mark it as SOLD in the website. You have to email or call them directly to manage it. And their action is slow, it took them 2 weeks to reply my email and mark it as sold.

But overall, it works, although not perfect. And I'm still happy with it.

Sell My Property Now
Sell My Property Now   DM
janine7
janine7Richmond-Tweed, NSW7 posts

So easy!!

It was great to have control with the house inspections!
It took a while to sell but we were not in a hurry, but we ended up getting what we wanted.
Great customer service, always quick to reply.
Thank you so much SMPN!!!
Cath C
Cath C

Sold a second property through SMPN

I have now sold two properties using this service. Easy to navigate back office; prompt replies and actions when asked; good support. I would recommend them if you are thinking of selling.
Elke
ElkeTasmania

Great repeat service

I returned to Sell My Property Now after having great support from Glen and Susan previously and their service has been every bit as good this time. Enquiries are always passed on promptly. I find the website easy to use and changes/updates are always dealt with promptly. Couldn't ask for more.
It made for a simple selling process altogether and I'm sure I will be back again in the future.
Stephen Goodwin
Stephen GoodwinFar North Queensland, QLD

SOLD AGAIN

I have now sold 2 properties using Sell My Property Now.
Very user friendly and easy. Load as many photos as you wish, and regularly update. Would not sell any other way!
Sue
Sue5 posts

Fantastic result! Really easy!

I was unsure if selling my home myself would work, but it did! It sold in 8 weeks! Not being comfortable with selling and having limited computer ability didn't stop me at all. After the first buyer inspection I did it just got easier and easier, and before I knew it we sold. Thank you Glen and Susan for all your great help along the way. Totally recommend SMPN to anyone.
Simon Carter
Simon CarterFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service. Highly recommended

First of all I would like to thank Susan and Glen for their great service. The whole process for listing my property was simple and easy and the result speaks for itself. Property sold within 4 weeks. I would highly recommend SMPN to any perspective vendor wanting to sell their property. I will 100% be using them the next time I sell. Thanks again.
Vicki
VickiGoulburn Valley, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Terrific experience

As a retired real estate agent I was pleasantly surprised to find such a user friendly and cost efficient site.
I would recommend this site in the future to any perspective vendor wanting to sell their own home.
Pop
Pop

Simple

Professional and friendly service the whole time. Had a simple and smooth transaction.
Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to sell and save money. Investors or owner occupied.

Jenny
JennyGippsland, VIC

Successful Sale Achieved

I'd heard about selling property without using a real estate agent and wanted to give it a try. I did a bit of research and 'Sell My Property Now' emerged as the most reasonably priced service that offered support. Creating my ad was easy, and knowing it was on Realestate.com (& other sites) gave me reassurance that my property was being seen. All up, from posting my ad to settlement, it took me about 6 months to sell my block of land in a rural area. I was really pleased with that, especially not paying a commission to a real estate agent. Susan was lovely to deal with and responded quickly to all my requests/questions.
Wisdom
WisdomTasmania

Glad We Listed on the Premiere Ad

We have a unique property in Tasmania and felt the Premier Ad package gave us the best possibility of finding the right buyer. Well we did it! Sold in short order and for a great price. Susan at SMPN was always there to help with anything we needed.
Very Satisfied Client
Very Satisfied ClientNew South Wales

steve
steve

Great way to sell your property

Very happy, listed property in July and sold it in 5 weeks....property was listed on all the portals, offering a great coverage,,, and great support, from Susan, who always answered the phone.
Glenda M
Glenda MKialla2 posts

Best way to sell

This was the second property that we sold with Sellmypropertynow.com.au This time it was on the market for 5 1/2 weeks. We had 5 open days and a couple of appointments and it sold. We achieved our asking price. We found it to be a lot of fun holding our open days, lots of lovely people coming through. Any time I rang to get information, I was dealt with in a friendly and knowledgeable fashion by Susan, it was a pleasure. We have our current residence to sell in a short while and we will be selling it ourselves once again.
Nathanael M.
Nathanael M.South East Queensland, QLD

A nice smooth process

Great support from the team. A seamless process. We picked a bad time to sell, but it was great to self sell as it meant we didn’t have an agent breathing down our necks trying to get us to drop our price so he/she could collect on their commission.

It was really nice dealing directly with the buyer too. It felt a lot more natural without someone whispering in our ears telling us what you need to do and how to do it. :)

The experience, for us, was great. We were offered advice and it was given whenever we asked. And we were left to work at our own pace which suited us just fine. Email response times were so quick I was pleasantly surprised every time.

Great job to the team :)

Paul Hedley
Paul HedleyPerth, WA3 posts

Knowledgeable, Great Internet Exposure and The Best Value

Susan offered the most attractive deal available for what I wanted to pay, Glen made sure my photo set displayed the best front shot first. When other great internet deals became available, I was kept informed should I want the increased exposure. Property sold in 33 days, well within the 45 day special deal with realestate.com for high ranking internet exposure (15 days more than the competition) at a similar price. Their helpful service was much appreciated and not often seen when compared with other businesses in todays marketplace. 10 out of 10.
Jason Agnew
Jason Agnew

Thanks Susan for the prompt and efficient service. You've made my job so much easier :)

The competitive rates and ease of listing means that I can post a new add quickly.

Emed
EmedSydney, NSW

Saved thousands!

I usually do not complete any reviews but when you have a company that can save you thousands, I had to do it. Thank you Susan and Glen. I researched a lot of companies that advertise through realestate.com online and Sell My Property had the most competitive rates for the premier ad. I plan on using the service again later in the year. Show reply
Mit
MitSydney, NSW2 posts

Save thousands, and be in total control!

If you don't mind negotiating directly with prospective purchasers and show your property when and how you want, then you simply must sign up with "Sell My Property Now". They offer the best value for money. It's not rocket science: By saving tens of thousands on commission, you are able to advertise at a slightly lower price, ensuring way more interest and a much quicker sale. That's all folks!

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Excellent tool for assisting in the sale

I found this service to be simple to use and affordable . My property did not have a huge value but the ability to send interested buyers to well known portals was invaluable . I have recommended this service to at least one other person.
Paul Hedley
Paul HedleyPerth, WA3 posts

A Rare Find, Genuinely Helpful In Completing Your Objectives and Save You Money

I found Susan & Glen of "Sell My Property Now" to be a professional, well run company that actually takes the time to listen to you and offer great advice. After working 28 years in the industry as a real estate sale representative; the deal and total costs I got from "Sell My Property Now" was substantially cheaper than I could have received from any agency I worked for. Thank you Susan & Glen.
Fergus
FergusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Saved lots of money and was so easy

I'm very happy with my choice of using Sell My Property Now.
It saved me a lot of stress and money and I handled it all myself.
The sale settled today and an identical house through an agent is still for sale about 3 streets away, and it was a larger block.
I'd highly recommend the team at Sell My Property Now and will definitely use them again.
Bill
BillMelbourne

Well organised system

I found the pricing was very competitive and the service very helpful.

The Dashboard system was easy to operate and provided many options.

The response time to upload my ad and any changes was very quick.

I thoroughly enjoyed using the system.

I sold my property within several months - very quick.

I would definitely recommend using Sell My Property Now to everyone seeking such a service.

Thank you guys. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Bill

Julie
JulieSingleton

Great Service and a Great System!

We have sold a property and leased 2 in 12 months by using Sell My Property Now. Excellent prompt service and an easy system to use, subsequently our results speak for themselves. Will definately use them again!

Deepak
Deepak2 posts

Smart Saving

As long as your asking prices is right and you have right description along with good photos of the listing, then it does not matter if you are selling yourself or via the agent. It will get sold and if you do it thru SellMyPropertyNow you will save that extra commission which you need pay to agent if you sale thru him/her.. My property sold with-in 3 months of listing in a slow market which is great and I saved over $5000 on agent commission.

Riverlady
Riverlady

Saving Money

Although it took two years to sell my property privately it was worth saving the agents fee of over $5,000. I am renting now but if I had another house to sell I would sell it the same way with SMPN. Lin

Syed
SyedSydney, NSW8 posts

Excellent service

I have used this service and strongly recommended to future property sellers to try this before appointing an agent. You could save thousands of dollars. The customer service is excellent as well

Jan
Jan

Dave
DavePerth, WA3 posts

So Easy Who needs an agent?

Easy to use.

I knew my rural properties details far greater than any real estate agent.

As a retiree I had the time to spend in home opens and taking calls and answering buyers questions directly.

I valued the property correctly having multiple offers within 0.5% of my listing price.

The site allowed for easy editing which I did a couple of times after feedback from buyers.

Having a sign out the front was what actually started the buying process.

First time user - would use again if I ever decide to sell other property.

Mon
Mon

Who needs an agent?

Easy to use, manage and update any time anyway you want. In the current market where prices are dropping, saving an agent's commission is worth the exercise.

Corina
Corina2 posts

It did the job for me!

I sold my investment property in just three weeks. The site is very user friendly: I had control on adding/editing content and photos at any time. SellMyProperty team was relaying contact details in a timely manner and were courteous at all time.

David P
David P

easy, helpful and succesful

Thank you for all the help and the easy process to get my investment home sold.

First time user - highly recommend

Derro
DerroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sold in a week

Really good deal would lokie to buy some more so i can make a profit.

A ma chester man said to me can you dance