Sell My Property Now

Sell My Property Now (page 2 of 5)

Back yourself - Ability to sell your own property your way complete control

Dave

DaveFORRESTDALE

So Easy Who needs an agent?

Easy to use.
I knew my rural properties details far greater than any real estate agent.
As a retiree I had the time to spend in home opens and taking calls and answering buyers questions directly.
I valued the property correctly having multiple offers within 0.5% of my listing price.
The site allowed for easy editing which I did a couple of times after feedback from buyers.
Having a sign out the front was what actually started the buying process.
First time user - would use again if I ever decide to sell other property.

Who needs an agent?

Easy to use, manage and update any time anyway you want. In the current market where prices are dropping, saving an agent's commission is worth the exercise.

It did the job for me!

I sold my investment property in just three weeks. The site is very user friendly: I had control on adding/editing content and photos at any time. SellMyProperty team was relaying contact details in a timely manner and were courteous at all time.

easy, helpful and succesful

Thank you for all the help and the easy process to get my investment home sold.
First time user - highly recommend

Derro

DerroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sold in a week

Really good deal would lokie to buy some more so i can make a profit.
A ma chester man said to me can you dance

Simple, effective and value for money!

I’ve listed my property twice to lease on sell my property now and both times the experience has been simple, effective and their prices competitive.

I will keep using them and would happily recommend to others.

Keep up the good work and keep looking after your customers.

Chris

Beth

BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

A waste of time!!

A lot of the properties we inspected that Sell My Property Now have listed have already been sold and not through Sell my property now. When we complained they blamed the sellers for not removing the ad. So much for service.

Dorothy

DorothyYARRAVILLE

Super fast sell

Getting the ad up was easy and we received a personal welcome email from Susan within a few hours (not just the automated email). A minor issue with some numbers on the ad (not their fault) was fixed up quickly. Enquiries were forwarded very promptly.

Importantly, we sold our block of land in under 36 hours after the ad was posted. We didn't expect it to sell that fast, so were very pleasantly surprised. No complaints at all about this service.

Easy and Efficient

Easy and efficient to coomunicate directly with customers and update the status on time when required to do so .

Easy Way To Advertise Property

Susan and the team from Sell My Property Now were on the ball with sending through all enquiries on my property for sale. I did not have to worry that any potential buyers were slipping through the net! Very happy with the service received and I will definitely use them again.

Fantastic

I didn't have to wait long before I sold my property. Very highly recommended!
Thank you so much. I am very happy with you services!

Highly Recommend - Great Service

We found the product very easy to use and effective. We got professional photographs taken, used the premium ad offering and had great success with it. We were given great service by Susan in support. Nothing was ever any trouble. I would however suggest that you don't use the 7x24 telephone referral option and stick with the email referral only. In our opinion the messaging service sounded a bit too robotic to the caller.

Stuckonthebeachchair

StuckonthebeachchairTownsville

Any questions I had were very promptly answered. Good result: we sold our house in in 9 weeks on premium listing.

Selling my own property was easy and seamless.

Sellmypropertynow.com.au offers an easy and convenient way to sell property. We had never sold a property before without using mainstream real estate agents but this service made the whole process painless. They also offer a great customer support service with extremely prompt turnaround (response within minutes). I would use them again.

Fantastic value & great friendly service!

Sell my property now was recommended to me by vendors who had sold their property through them. Listing my property was so easy and if i got stuck with updates etc. Susan and Glenn were always very happy to help. I successfully sold my house this week without having to pay steep commission to an agent. All up it cost me just under $500. If will be recommending this to all of my friends and family. Thanks so much Susan and Glenn for everything!

Elke

ElkeTasmania

Great value, so easy to use

For someone who can struggle with different software, I found this site very easy to use. I made several updates during our listing time and they appeared online very quickly. Listing enquiries were passed on promptly. Glen and Susan were always friendly and helpful and quick to respond to any queries. I will be more than happy to use this service again in the future.

Extremely helpful and supportive!

From the outset of preparing my Property for sale, I was given full support at any given stage. Nothing was ever too much when I needed guidance and direction! Wonderful service, I highly recommend this company.

Stephen Norris

Stephen NorrisQUEENSLAND, 4878

Rockdale NSW & sold our apartment in 24 hrs after being advertised on realestate.com.au

Does exactly what it says on the box

I used the basic package as all I wanted was the listings on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au. I took the photos and created the flyers/signs etc myself as well as running the opens. All worked really well and I sold quickly and for a price I was happy with.

P. Jack D.

P. Jack D.asked

In the reviews agents are mentioned but I have not been contacted by anyone?

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Not exactly sure what you mean by 'about agents and no one contacting you'
Do you mean that you a normal real estate agent has not contacted you as if you were selling your property using our service they should not be contacting you, only actual buyers.

Neal D

Neal Dasked

Hi Sue, we are a 4 siblings who want to sell our family inherited home in Perth WA. Can you advise us as to what steps we should take to initiate the listing process through Sell My Property Now. Would appreciate a prompt response. Regards Neal and Gary

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Hi Gary, this message finally got to me today, but as we have already spoken and we are happy to have now listed your property with us.

Peter

Peterasked

Hi
I have a question re photographs. What are the acceptable formats eg .jpg etc
and is there a preferred file size?
How are they put up on 'Sell My property'

Peter

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Yes, photos can be uploaded in a jpg or png format.
Regards,
SMPN

Susan B.Sell My Property Now

Size of the photo doesn't really matter as they will be still be able to be uploaded.
You will add the photos from within your own members account, just like attaching a doc to an email.
Any trouble doing this we can add them for you.

Get an answer from our members and Sell My Property Now representatives