4.9

99% · 1441 · 1%

Chris

Simple, effective and value for money!

I’ve listed my property twice to lease on sell my property now and both times the experience has been simple, effective and their prices competitive.

I will keep using them and would happily recommend to others.

Keep up the good work and keep looking after your customers.

Beth
BethSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A waste of time!!

A lot of the properties we inspected that Sell My Property Now have listed have already been sold and not through Sell my property now. When we complained they blamed the sellers for not removing the ad. So much for service.

Sell My Property Now
Sell My Property Now   DM
Dorothy
DorothyTasmania3 posts

Super fast sell

Getting the ad up was easy and we received a personal welcome email from Susan within a few hours (not just the automated email). A minor issue with some numbers on the ad (not their fault) was fixed up quickly. Enquiries were forwarded very promptly.

Importantly, we sold our block of land in under 36 hours after the ad was posted. We didn't expect it to sell that fast, so were very pleasantly surprised. No complaints at all about this service.

Sam
Sam

Easy and Efficient

Easy and efficient to coomunicate directly with customers and update the status on time when required to do so .

Rob C
Rob C

Easy Way To Advertise Property

Susan and the team from Sell My Property Now were on the ball with sending through all enquiries on my property for sale. I did not have to worry that any potential buyers were slipping through the net! Very happy with the service received and I will definitely use them again.

Stacey2469
Stacey24692 posts

Fantastic

I didn't have to wait long before I sold my property. Very highly recommended!

Thank you so much. I am very happy with you services!

Domenic
Domenic

Highly Recommend - Great Service

We found the product very easy to use and effective. We got professional photographs taken, used the premium ad offering and had great success with it. We were given great service by Susan in support. Nothing was ever any trouble. I would however suggest that you don't use the 7x24 telephone referral option and stick with the email referral only. In our opinion the messaging service sounded a bit too robotic to the caller.

Stuckonthebeachchair
StuckonthebeachchairTownsville2 posts

Any questions I had were very promptly answered. Good result: we sold our house in in 9 weeks on premium listing.

Julie

Fantastic value & great friendly service!

Sell my property now was recommended to me by vendors who had sold their property through them. Listing my property was so easy and if i got stuck with updates etc. Susan and Glenn were always very happy to help. I successfully sold my house this week without having to pay steep commission to an agent. All up it cost me just under $500. If will be recommending this to all of my friends and family. Thanks so much Susan and Glenn for everything!

Vicki
Vicki

Extremely helpful and supportive!

From the outset of preparing my Property for sale, I was given full support at any given stage. Nothing was ever too much when I needed guidance and direction! Wonderful service, I highly recommend this company.

Stephen Norris
Stephen NorrisFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Monte
Monte

Does exactly what it says on the box

I used the basic package as all I wanted was the listings on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au. I took the photos and created the flyers/signs etc myself as well as running the opens. All worked really well and I sold quickly and for a price I was happy with.

Phil
PhilBrisbane2 posts

Sold in 6 days

I've used SMPN 3 times now over the past couple of years and have been very happy with the service.

Julie S
Julie S

This is the cost effective way to sell a property

Sell my property was very easy it s the same as real easte agents do ,place an add the buyers follow proprites not Agents they came through the opens had 3 intrested buyers in the first 2 opens ,I was always in control ,it was exciting The sell my property team is most helpful an the ccst to sell is frantic it all i needed t for a very successful result

Nreay
Nreay

So Easy!

We listed with Sell My Property Now and our first enquirer (after 2 days) bought the property. Listing was quiet easy and help was only a phone call away. We also used the templates to make up some professional flyers for our open house (which we didn't need anyway). We would highly recommend selling this way.

Marty W
Marty W

Try it you will be amazed how easy this is!

This is our first property we have sold via SMPN. As property traders we couldn't be happier with the simplistic method by which SMPN allows you to market your property for such a cost effective price point. We have control over the whole process and can edit our advert at anytime. The staff are very helpful and friendly. As owners we know our property and are able to point out features of the properties that a traditional agent may miss when marketing the property to a prospective purchaser. Great product and alternative to traditional methods!

Ronnie
Ronnie

Best way to sell

Sell my Property now was the best way to go for us. We tried Real Estate Agents and didnt get enough exposure. With Sell my Property Now I had control over how the advertising was done as well as inspections. Having all this under my control meant people could come over anytime it suited us both and not during working hours only as is the case with a Real Estate Agent. So if your looking to sell your property do yourself a favour and use Sell my Property Now. You will not regret it and the cost is u

Julia H.
Julia H.

Great marketing channel

We have sold three properties now with Sell My Property Now and have found it to be a very affordable, fuss-free way to market our homes. The service provided by the team at SMPN is always helpful and prompt. I would highly recommend it. SMPN puts us in touch with buyers directly. And because we believe we know more about our property than any traditional agent could we feel we can often do a better job of promoting its features and answering buyer questions. The ability to update our listing content ourselves is also a really good feature.

Smithy
Smithy

From Pilar to Post

Personable & professional service from beginning to end.

ALL aspects clearly & efficiently explained.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Sell My Property Now to

anyone requiring "'no frills" property listing/advertising WITHOUT agent's commission..

Oh yes, success is so,so sweet!!

June 6th 2018 Update: Extremely transparent,simple & cost-saving alternative!

For the expense of one tenth of that of "Purple Bricks",this was a "no-brainer" for me.

True,you yourself will be substituting for an agent who probably doesn't know your property as well as you...

Great communication with in-house team & no inquiry too small to address.

Will have no hesitation in using SMPN in any future property sale/purchase process....

Viviana P
Viviana PAU2 posts

Perfect way to sell your home

Easy, cheap , and the communication was just great with the team members .

My house was sold in 10 days ! I am overwhelmed with the result ! Thanks again guys , only way to sell in the future !

Amy S
Amy SMelbourne2 posts
Graeme
Graeme

Property for lease

I found the service/website listing listing to be good value and comprehensive. I would recommend it to others. The only limitation is that the ads don;t appear on REIWA, Graeme, Perth.

Antiša
AntišaSydney, NSW3 posts

Sell My Property Now

Great service and value for money. Sold my house for a good price in 10 days! Much better than giving 20K to an agent.

M and E
M and E

A terrific outcome

The first people who contacted us (within four days) purchased the property, netting us in excess of anything we’d have made after agent costs. SMPN staff were exceptionally helpful, especially when going through what was, for us, a pretty confusing setup process - we are 76 and 75.

rob
robGippsland, VIC2 posts

No agents

Excellent service and saved thousands of dollars no agent commission. Will use again if selling, .Thank You Sell My Property Now.

Doug
Doug2 posts

Excellent services

I can't fault you. Everything worked and your price is good. You related and you were easy to talk to

Gerri
GerriAU

One week later - SOLD!!!!!!!

We placed our advertisement and within the week, after 10 responses and inspections, our unit was sold and we succeeded in selling for $30,000 more than we had hoped for!!!! Thank you Susan - we are very happy with your coverage in realestate.com.

Chris

Save thousands and Sell it Yourself!!!

It was worth paying the small fee using Sell My Property Now to sell our property. We found that their was nothing that we couldn't do that an agent could. We arranged our own Open Homes, the sign, the photos and met and negotiated with the end buyer. I truly recommend the whole process start to finish as it will save you thousands!

Ruby
Ruby

Very effective and efficient!

Sell My Property Now was very professional and responded quickly to emails and requests. The advertising generated good interest and my property was sold within a few weeks.

Shane
Shane

Very helpful

Very supportive, responded quickly to emails ad requests for information. Friendly and professional. They made good suggestions about my ad that improved it. I had regular responses and sold within a few weeks

Kez
Kez

Great result!

As soon as we advertised we got really good enquiries! We we're able to express adequate information about the property and post lots of photos and have it place on realestate.com.au. So worth it and received lots of enquiries.

joy
joy

Can not believe it "GONE"

First contact with Sell My Property Now on the 9th and hopefully it is sold. Contract signed on the12th. 3days my feet haven't touched the ground yet .'' THANK YOU SO MUCH''

Raven.V
Raven.V

Awesome way to advertise and sell your own home!!

The exposure of our property on many websites was very beneficial and allowed more enquiries about our listing..highly recommended to try..two thumbs-up!!

stonetrish
stonetrishSYDNEY

A great alternative to a real estate agent

We originally advertised through a real estate but due to the home being accessable by water or a 1 kilometre walk it was not marketed very well. We decided to Sell my Property now they were very helpful but again the access has been difficult to sell. This property does not appeal to everybody we have not sold but believe the right people will come along and love the lifestyle that we have enjoyed for the last 17 years. We will advertise again in spring

Gal
Gal2 posts

Really worth a few hours of your time

I thought that it was worth a try. A couple of hours of paper work, a good camera and some quality photos. Very happy with the result. With in half an hour of the house appearing on Sell My Property Now we had an enquiry and that person eventually bought the house. We saved $17,000 in fees. Amazing.

RINA GLUCINA
RINA GLUCINAMelbourne

Excellent site to sell your property privately

It is an ideal site to sell property privately without incurring agents commission fees. It is a powerful service dealing directly with buyers. Excellent service. Thank you Susan.

Fish
FishAU3 posts

Very Professionally run Business - Advice was on hand 24/7

We sold our House today (3 weeks) and were very impressed with Susan's advice. I purchased the official Sell my Property Now 'Open House' and 'For Sale' signs and had an evaluation done to ascertain the correct price. Would definitely use SMPN again. Thank you.

Burky
BurkySalamander Bay

Extremely Satisfied

We recommend this service to everyone.The ease with setting up of selling our property on this website considering my wife and I are computer illerate was amazing.Thanks again.

Paul
PaulKangaroo Flat

So easy to deal with

I found using this service better than using an actual real estate agent as I was able to deal directly with buyers and provide a more personal service.