4.9

PaulAU

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very happy with results

Very happy with results, easy to set up and property viewing not difficult at all.

No need for dealing with the agent crap and excessive charges, saved over $9000.

Mandy W
Mandy W

Selling made easy

Having the ability to list a property in the major real estate portals for a fixed fee was great! This is the second time in few months I've been able to do this for friends and get a better than expected outcome/sale price.

Rose
Rose

Excellent advertising opportunity

Very efficient service with any changes requested on advertisement. Our property was advertised on the list of websites the very day we signed up to sell my property. Extremely happy with our experience.

silvanavandijk
silvanavandijk

Aaron
Aaron

Sell it yourself!

Easy to use website and admin area and customer service from head office is fast and efficient.

Will definitely use this company again to sell my next property.

Malcolm
MalcolmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

What pay real estate agents hefty commissions?

The process was soooo easy. Take some photos, write a blurb and then SMPN will provide you with all the help you will need - friendly and hassle free. Worst comes to worst if you don't sell, then engage a real estate agent as you would've lost a very small amount of money in trying to sell by owner.

Tina
Tina2 posts

We saved $25,000 on commission

Was great to do things on our terms and not deal with an agent. Would definitely do it again. We were offered great advise in negotiating our sale.

Cat
Cat

Website is a bit tricky but email assistance was good

Using the website took some getting used to but email replies were quick and helpful. Worth the money saved. We would do it again!

captain
captain

any idiot can do it

I got quotes up to 30k to sell my property and end up selling it for 40 k more than some agents suggested, that's a 70k difference and I am a computer imbecile .

Suzie helped me through the problems I had downloading photographs and helped me with any questions.

Obviously I am very happy with outcome and would highly recommend Sell my property now.

Geoff

brian m
brian m

The right move for us

After having our home listed with a local agent for six months with only two viewings and no feedback we signed up with sell my property now. Six weeks later we have sold our home for the right price with no fuss or commission. Very happy.

Trish
Trish

Great Service

I was well supported throughout, with help as needed in loading pictures. The listing attracted the right customers and was responsible for selling my property. If the occasion arose, I would certainly use them again. And I saved $$$thousands in commission. Very happy customer

Brian Clayton
Brian Clayton

Service is excellent

I use a number of these types of web sites, and Sell My Property Now is the best. The service and advice is always prompt, helpful and professional.

Elaine Keast
Elaine KeastSunshine Coast7 posts

Simply the best!

Right from when we first contacted Sell My Propery Now, they were so very helpful as we are not to good with computers and had trouble loading our pictures and they talked us through it, and what impressed us was this was done after hours on a Sunday. Nothing was an effort we would highly recommend anyone who wants to sell their property to use them. We had previously tried to sell with a Real Estate here on the Coast but they weren't effective, best of all we sold for more than we had listed originally and saved the commission. Sold within the week.

Julie Foley
Julie FoleySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very efficient and helpful

I would definitely use this service again. I have advised many others to do the same. I found buyers preferred to 'deal' with the owner.

Bev
Bev

Prompt and efficient

This has been a great experience to be able to sell my property on line with such efficient and quick response to any queries you may have regarding sellmypropertynow, time will tell if this has been successful.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how SMPN compares to other Real Estate Agents

Elana
Elana4 posts

SOLD my home in 11 days

Very happy we decided to sell our own home with Sell My Property Now. We had a professional photographer take wonderful photos, wrote the information about our house, uploaded to Realestate.com.au and had our first enquiry instantly. 11 days on the market, 17 groups of people through and more wanting to view the property BUT we accepted an offer. Could not have been any easier. The Sell My Property Now team were very helpful. Entering the information and uploading photos so easy.

Kerrie
Kerrie

perfect

Great alternative to sell your property yourself. We sold in 3 weeks after advertising. No signs required, just advertised on Sell My Property Now. You will need to take you own photos and write your own blurb for your add. Assistance is available if required.

Brent
BrentMelbourne4 posts

Very fast, reliable and friendly service

I sold my home in Queensland a month or so ago using the Sell My Property Now team. The whole process was very smooth and the property was sold in very short order. We pretty much got the price we wanted to and the whole experience was very seamless. I would recommend their service to everyone I know who wants to sell or purchase a property.

Show 2 replies

John Mannix
John MannixHunter Region, NSW16 posts

most cost effective way to sell your home

When the real estate agent suggested that they get most inquiries by advertising on the internet, I investigated how I can cover the same sites as the real estate agent and if the same inquiries would be received. After some investigation I chose "sell my property now" it was a simple process and effective sold my house in three days for more than suggested by the estate agent for a fraction of the cost to me.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent system & service

I have used "Sell My Property Now" twice now, and I have found the process very easy to post, advert & to upload pictures. Its easy editing and upgrading the information. I always had an immediate email posted to me in regard buyers queries. Very professional company and this property I have not been able to sell it yet because the location its not placed in one of those ideal suburbs were houses falling apart they sale quickly regardless of conditions. Certainly If I ever sell again I will be using "Sell My Property Now" & I am very happy to recommend this excellent & very professional company to anyone going to the real estate market.

Heidi Holland
Heidi HollandCentral West, NSW2 posts

Easy and successful

The service was easy to use. Weeded out the non serious buyers. Fees were reasonable. I would use this service again.

Happy seller
Happy sellerOrange NSW

Easy to use, reliable and extremely prompt responses

This was the second time we have used Sell My Property Now, and we will use them again next time we sell. Very easy to use and EXTREMELY prompt in replying to questions etc. They were always on top of things, sometimes before I was. Excellent experience and we saved thousands by selling our house ourselves. The ads are extremely professional, so much so that often prospective buyers were surprised when they turned up and realised it was a private sale. Very happy!

Grant Peterson
Grant Peterson

Great Way To Sell

I found 'Sell My Property Now' very helpful and affordable- a great way to sell. They always replied to enquiries promptly and the listing software was easy to use.

Jan Markby
Jan Markby

Quick, Easy and Successful

We have used "Sell My Property Now" twice now and have found everything involved with the process user friendly. It is easy to post an advert, easy to upload pictures and we had no problems editing and upgrading the information we supplied. We always had an immediate email posted to us regarding buyer queries. This is a professional company and we sold our properties very quickly. If we ever sell again we will be using "Sell My Property Now" .

Property Sale by Owner
Property Sale by OwnerLaunceston

FSBO - Best Service

I wanted to sell my property privately and found online the exact company, Sell My Property Now, to assist me in doing this.

Their fees are very low and I pay no commission when my property sells. I found their service and helpfullness second to none.

And they got me listed on the two biggest Australian real estate websites, RealEstate.com.au and Domian.com.au. This was great.
Great friendly and helpful service
Just that I wish I had had known about them much earlier Show reply