Sell My Shares Australia

Sell My Shares Australia

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sell My Shares

2.5

Deeply concerned are they scammers

4 weeks since I paid to obtain my lost SRN these guys now have my ID as well as my voice ID now deeply concerned about what they can do with this. Still no SRN. Follow up emails sent still no outcome. Have advised via email if I don’t receive a refund or my SRN immediately I will report them.

SadSydney Surrounds, NSW

Where is my money sell my shares?????!!!!!

Said Money would be transferred to my account before midnight 3 days after sale of shares. Nothing!!! Freaking out! I wish I had seen by nosimpson before I went ahead with them!!!!!!

nosimpson
    nosimpsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn't trade in 3 business days... or even 4 days ... will I ever get my money?

Traded on Tuesday afternoon, repeatedly assured the money was 'in transit' and would be in a Westpac account sometime on Friday (nup - didn't happen). The staff would have knowledge of which banks have extended delays and should be transparent with this information so expectations and obligations are managed. It's now Saturday morning 10% of the money has arrived (WTH?) - can't talk to anyone, can't verify if things are going to turn out okay. They requested our review at point of trade, not at payment time.