Sell My Shares Australia

Sell My Shares Australia

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sell My Shares

2.5
rivella
rivellaAU

A very efficient organisation.

Sell My Shares did everything I expected of them. We sold a joint holding within 2 hours of go-ahead and the proceeds were in our bank account two and a half days later. Thanks guys - am really impressed.

• Incentivised Review No
Will
WillHunter Region, NSW

Quick Sale But CG Statement Not Provided

I engaged Sell My Shares to transact a parcel of shares in November 2019 and also requested (and paid for) a Capital Gains Statement. The sale was quick, as was the money arriving in my account. I was requested to provide extra information for the CGS, which I did. I have since followed up with six emails to find out if there is anything else I needed to do but have not even had a reply, so I have paid for the CGS without receiving it.

BOB T
BOB TSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online broker to sell small parcels of ASX listed shares

After experiencing great difficulty attempting to sell 3 small parcels of ASX listed through my regular broker through whom the shares were originally purchased, for over a week; in desperation, I then contacted "sellmyshares" via rheir website. The share sale application & ID check information/details were completed online & the shares were sold the next day with Contract Notes issuing & settlement proceeds then being credited to my nominated bank account 3 days hence. Speedy & efficient service was provided & I have no hesitation in recommending this firm to sell snall parcels of ASX listed shares. One does not mind paying a little extra in brokerage when such superior service is given!