Selleys Soap Scum Buster

Selleys Soap Scum Buster Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Flash green
Flash greenasked

where can I buy this product

HateTheCircusasked

Where can I buy this from in Australia?

Wendy M.

Sorry not sure, I am having trouble sourcing this product now, when I get a chance will call Shelleys to

HateTheCircus

From what I can gather it is now called Shelleys Tough Bathroom Cleaner, same product, different name and you can get it from Bunnings.

Ross
Ross

Either product, no longer stocked at Bunnings as at 2021 - similar Selleys product now sold as Wipes instead and does work very well: https://www.bunnings.com.au/selleys-bathroom-tough-cleaning-wipes-30-pack_p0088809

Same active ingredient.

Bernard Liversidge
Bernard Liversidgeasked

is it Australian made

Wendy M.

Not sure having trouble finding this product no longer at Bunnings I am going to call Shelleys to see who sells it. Will ask and let you know.

Val
Valasked

Where can I purchase soap scum buster in Hervey bay?

Pammie
Pammie

Hi Val. Sellers told me that I can put in a special order at Bunnings. I was going to do that and when I went to Bunnings one of the attendants told me his wife used 39 seconds bbq & grill cleaner. It us a bit more expensive but goes further and it is very good I use it on glass and tiles But the Selleys product is great as well Hope this helps.

Fanny
Fanny

Sorry Val I was buying it at Coles but now they have deleted it I have tried every where to get but no one sells it have even tried Selleys

Other Bathroom Cleaners