Selleys Soap Scum Buster

Selleys Soap Scum Buster

Wendy M.South East Queensland, QLD

OMG This product is amazing keeps the shower looking sparkling clean. Repels the scum. I also noticed it’s no longer at Coles so I’m off to Bunnings to stock up!!

Purchased in February 2018 at Coles.

Tweed Caz
    Tweed CazNew South Wales

Please don't tell me I can't get this anymore

This is the best shower cleaner I have ever used - I don't believe Coles don't have it anymore. After reading another review, I guess off to Bunnings I go so Coles that's more business you lose.

Purchased in November 2018.

AUSSIE6
    AUSSIE6AU

Excellent Product but hard to find WHY SELLEYS ?

To get the product as selleys has told me best to order a Box of 4 from Bunnings as they wont charge you freight. It's the best out there.

Bathroom Cleaners

Find out how Selleys Soap Scum Buster compares to other Bathroom Cleaners

FannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic stuff

This is now deleted in Coles unable to get in mitre10 so where can I buy this product I have tried to buy on line but can’t find where please help

Fanny

Ok so I have finally been able to get it go to Bunnings they will order it for you their is 6 in a box may have to buy all but only cost about $30

Excellent product - where has it gone

Hi I agree with the others who have to clean showers.
    It is the best product I have found for cleaning showers. and it has disappeared
    Please bring it back

Sandy
    Sandy

Best shower cleaner out

Where has this product gone? Cant find it anywhere !! Bunnings no longer have it or Coles or Woolies. Where can we get it ?????? Excellent product for cleaning showers and glass

Thomas Baker
    Thomas Baker

Bring it back - excellent product - can't find it anywhere

I have been using this excellent product and told my friends about it and all of a sudden it can't be found on any shelves in Coles or Mitre 10 - anywhere. I also use the Selleys tile cleaner

Best I have used!!

Such an easy product to use & even makes older shower screens sparkle - please bring it back !!! Cannot find it anywhere ?
    Why take something of the shelf that works while other products that don't work still are on the shelves!

Fay
    FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Have purchased this for many friends. Amazing product.

Cleans older showers with ease. No hard scrubbing just a very easy wipe. Cleans tiles and glass making a brand new shine. Will definitely recommend this product to everybody, especially those who can appreciate a sparkling bathroom.

Bathroom Cleaners

Find out how Selleys Soap Scum Buster compares to other Bathroom Cleaners

Why can't I find it on the shelves anymore

This is the best product ever. I have been searching for this product in Coles and Woolies for the past few months and I can't find it anymore. I have been using different brands and it is just not as effective as Selleys Soap and Scum Buster. Please bring it back to the shelves.

poolelynne
    poolelynneBallina, New South Wales

My life saver

Spray on shower glass and tiles leave approx 3 mins wash off wipe over with paper towel or chamois. Need other people to discover this so this product is not taken off shelves (coles) I need it.

September 5th 2018 Update: Fabulous works as promised

Sorry I was about to review this but it has been reviewed by No 1 on the list on the left. Sorry. I too was advised to order it from Bunnings so I will see if I can.

Debbie
    Debbie

Excellent product

Excellent product I used on older shower keeps clean for up to 3 weeks will be using this from now on I hope bunnings starts to stock sells soap scum buster every one must try

Sue
    SueWyndham, Victoria

Selleys did welley

It works great and it has NO smell. Sometimes I'll spray it in the shower after I have my evening shower, leave it overnight, then clean it off when I have my morning shower. Squeaky clean tiles underfoot. Typically I use one of those thin firm green sponges to clean it off the glass and tiles.

See all Selleys Soap Scum Buster reviews

Flash green
    Flash greenasked

where can I buy this product

HateTheCircusasked

Where can I buy this from in Australia?

Wendy M.

Sorry not sure, I am having trouble sourcing this product now, when I get a chance will call Shelleys to

HateTheCircus

From what I can gather it is now called Shelleys Tough Bathroom Cleaner, same product, different name and you can get it from Bunnings.

Ross
    Ross

Either product, no longer stocked at Bunnings as at 2021 - similar Selleys product now sold as Wipes instead and does work very well: https://www.bunnings.com.au/selleys-bathroom-tough-cleaning-wipes-30-pack_p0088809

Same active ingredient.

Bernard Liversidge
    Bernard Liversidgeasked

is it Australian made

Wendy M.

Not sure having trouble finding this product no longer at Bunnings I am going to call Shelleys to see who sells it. Will ask and let you know.

See all Selleys Soap Scum Buster questions