SellMyCar.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SellMyCar.com.au

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Ruhi
RuhiSydney, NSW

Rubbish

They offering you half the Market price. They give you 10 thousand for the car value almost 20 thousand dollar. Stay away from these people. They are telling you different story when you call them but....

Mrs T
Mrs TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cut throat price, ruthless, and offer a ridiculous price for car

Their trick is suck you in my their online quote of your car.
And when you turn up with your car, and they value your car as 1/5 (yes, 1/5 th of the quoted price).
They sense your desperation to get rid of the car, and offer a really low ball offer.
They see the car rego expiring soon, they know you are wanting get rid of the car.
Don't expect to get a fair value for the car, they will point out all the faults with it.
And it's a take it or leave it attitude.
You won't get a good price for your car.
Only use their service, if you just want to get rid of your car that isn't being used and is a burden for you to keep (insurance, car rego etc).
Warning: yes, they are ruthless

Mina
MinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Needs a lot of improvement

Very bad service. Wasted my time and gave me very under estimate price for a 2016 car and the customer service are very very bad I dealt with you three years ago and you was a lot better than now.

Scott S.
Scott S.asked

Hi. I have a 2008 Ford Falcon BF. LPG. MK2 and has done 204875 km. It was recently in a small accident causing damage to the front and front right of the car. The car can still be driven

Mel
Melasked

Hello I have just booked an appointment to take my car into one of sellyourcar.com car yards the closest to me is in Dandenong. I am selling my much loved Mercedes’s CLC kompressor because I have to. I can’t afford to get 12 months rego on the car and it runs out in a few weeks . Also there is a graze on the corner of the front bumper and the front blind to the sunroof needs replacement clips which aren’t expensive but I’m in a position I have to sell. I’m also the second owner but should that make a difference if we both looked after the car. All these things will bring the estimated price quoted down but how much lower would the estimate be. I’m really in a between a rock and a hard place. the estimate was around $8,500. My car is really in terrific condition apart from these few things. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. Mel

Daniel OSellMyCar.com.au

Hi Mel ,Apologies for the late reply. I have just seen your message and your appt booking for yesterday at 9am. I can see that you didnt attend your appointment, perhaps because you are hesitant to sell and unsure how the online price will differ at an appointment. I will ask the buyer at Dandenong to contact you and have a chat about the pricing Thanks Mel.

jake
jakeasked

hi I have a ford fg xr6 ute 2009 auto was wondering weather or not you guys would be interested in buying an how much I would be looking at?

Get an answer from our members and SellMyCar.com.au representatives