SellMyCar.com.au

SellMyCar.com.au (page 2 of 53)

Seona B.

Seona B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I could give a review of 0 stars!!!!

Didn’t bother to show up even though appointment was confirmed prior. Horrendous attitude from the only Melbourne rep who admitted freely that their email recommendation amounts are more than exaggerated.

Time wasted

Time wastedVictoria

Onsite non inspection

Had an inspection booked by them was twenty minutes away only to have them ring and re book for two hours later as the person doing the vehicle inspection was stuck in traffic. Got to second inspection time and person did not even get out of his office chair to inspect the car and offered me less than what their lowest estimate was for the vehicle. What a waste of my time to have so called vehicle inspection done without him even looking at the car he could have just phoned me and told me the same thing as he did not even view it. Would not waste your time going to an inspection appointment..

Bee

BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So rude

Booked a time for appraisal on internet. Then I received a call from rude man and in 2 minutes he cancelled viewing. Didn’t even view the car.
Don’t waste ya time!! Sell private

Charles Z.

Charles Z.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

Very smooth process and super convenient! Mark is a great guy to talk to! Will recommend to friends. If you're looking for a hassle free selling solution, definitely use them!

David C

David CVictoria

Disappointing outcome

My car was obviously too good for their use. They low balled the final offer, despite suggesting earlier it was worth around 15% more. A disappointing outcome which they did not get the benefit of

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient and effective

Online request was simple and the team was quick to reply. once contacted by the onsite tam they were Easy to deal with. Mark was straight to the point and the sale was completed quickly

Graham Peters

Graham PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and efficient

I had an older car, surplus to requirements. Assessment was prompt and clearly explained, permitting an easy transaction. Whilst price was less than I might have hoped, the reasons for price were clearly explained and I considered were fair.

Easy and very well managed

Clear communication and personable. Works well in every place of business. The process was clear, communication was good and I knew what to bring on the day to make the whole process smooth.

Great customer service

Oliver was very professional and knowledgeable, he was able to guide us through the process and explain the valuation in easy terms making it all very easy. The valuation was very similar to the ballpark online offer and we were satisfied with having it all sorted on one day.

Find out how SellMyCar.com.au compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Great way to sell your vehicle without the hassle and stress

The process was quick, painless and enjoyable. My representative Soprea was very polite, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He actually everything he said he would do and to away all the stress. Thank you guys. Very happy

Charles Marvelli
Charles Marvelli

The only way to sell you car. Wish they were all like this

David L.

David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy payment

Very happy with the price I was able to get. Car was proceeded quickly and payment made within a day. Much better than waiting around and hoping the buyer had the money!

Kiri

KiriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do your homework and be realistic - worked out great for us

Nanda

NandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience - Easy transaction - Fair price for the car

Sellmycar made it very easy tos ell my car right from getting price quote to appointment and providing good price for the car.Customer service was excellent. Documentation was easy .Funds have been transferred within same day. Overall good experience.

Satisfied customer

Quick, easy, simple, honest and pleased with the whole process. No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommend to see these guys if you need to sell your car. Would dedinayely use them again in the future.

Bella A.

Bella A.Sydney, NSW

Easy and fast transaction on the spot

Very easy and carefree process especially we were looking at selling it as quickly as possible. The inspector gave us all the necessary information and processed well. I would recommend it to anyone

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Fast and easy process

Thank you for all of your help selling my car. It was fast, smooth and easy. The entire process was completed in three days. Mark was a pleasure to deal with.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Quickest and easiest way to sell your car. Efficient service and very professional. Received a fair price for our old car and prompt payment. Would definitely use them for future sales

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely low valuation

Waste of time. Give you a huge spectrum for their estimate and then go to the bottom of the estimate, even though the car offered is in perfect condition with very low kilometres. Ford dealership offered more than they do. This service is just for someone desperate to sell their car. Don't waste your time.

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than the dealers

Given a price $4,000 more than the best dealer's offer $6,000 better than the rest (sold for $36,000). The process was frank and straight forward. Price didn't match the online offer but that was expected.

ShaneandkatieJE01509

ShaneandkatieJE01509South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - wish I had of used it for all my cars

First time using sellmycar.com.au and I am blown away about how good the service was. The estimate provided was bang on the money and the service provided at every point was amazing. Not to mention that it was $2,000 above the price offered by Subaru!
Took the car into Beenleigh QLD and dealt with Mark - process was quick, painless and I have now sold my car!
Thanks sellmycar.com.au - would certainly use the service again.

Mel

Melasked

Hello I have just booked an appointment to take my car into one of sellyourcar.com car yards the closest to me is in Dandenong. I am selling my much loved Mercedes’s CLC kompressor because I have to. I can’t afford to get 12 months rego on the car and it runs out in a few weeks . Also there is a graze on the corner of the front bumper and the front blind to the sunroof needs replacement clips which aren’t expensive but I’m in a position I have to sell. I’m also the second owner but should that make a difference if we both looked after the car. All these things will bring the estimated price quoted down but how much lower would the estimate be. I’m really in a between a rock and a hard place. the estimate was around $8,500. My car is really in terrific condition apart from these few things. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. Mel

SellMyCar.com.au
Daniel O.SellMyCar.com.au

Hi Mel ,Apologies for the late reply. I have just seen your message and your appt booking for yesterday at 9am. I can see that you didnt attend your appointment, perhaps because you are hesitant to sell and unsure how the online price will differ at an appointment. I will ask the buyer at Dandenong to contact you and have a chat about the pricing Thanks Mel.

jake

jakeasked

hi I have a ford fg xr6 ute 2009 auto was wondering weather or not you guys would be interested in buying an how much I would be looking at?

Colin S

Colin Sasked

My car was sold on 28/3 when will my money be put in my account?

Get an answer from our members and SellMyCar.com.au representatives