SellMyCar.com.au

SellMyCar.com.au (page 3 of 53)

3.8

1,044 reviews
Ruhi

RuhiSydney, NSW

Rubbish

They offering you half the Market price. They give you 10 thousand for the car value almost 20 thousand dollar. Stay away from these people. They are telling you different story when you call them but....

larry

larry

excellent

excellent service. as long as you remember they buy at wholesale price. not retail. thats how car yards make money. car was collected and paid for within 48 hours of listing.

Rishabh

RishabhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and time wasting location at Box Hill

Showed me an online quotation of 12000 so i went in there and without even looking at the car he tells me it's going to be $8000. Then I asked him just have a look as my car's condition was really great so he asked me 3-4 times if I really wanted to sell and when I said yes I want to je inspected the car and said I can give you only $8000.

They advertise themselves as you don't need to deal with time wasters when you sell the car on your own but guess what's the irony?

bond j.

bond j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and smooth

Damian was very helpful and gave me a fair deal with quick deposit! However, It took them over the weekend to pick up my car and the guy picking it up actually came in morning instead of afternoon as the agreement. Highly recommended though!!

Worst service ever I got from sell my car Boxhill branch.

I am having Toyota aurion, and when I checked into their website the estimated me $5400 but when I went to sell my car box hill branch they told me $2000 without even inspection.
It's a waste. Such a shame sell my car.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

The Service Was Stress Free & Easy

Mark was very professional, informative and pleasure to deal with. Excellent salesman. Got fair price for my car without stress and hassle to sale privately or through dealers. Transaction went smoothly and the money was in the account as advertised the same day. Good, friendly service. Would recommend to others
if they want to sell their cars quickly without hassle.

Waste of time

Online valuation of $11,300 on my car, appointment made yesterday for 1:30pm today. Was running 5 minutes late and called to advise, then received call back at 1:35pm to tell me my car cannot be assessed as airbag recall has not been addressed. No prior advice of this. Buyer told me I received a call 2 days ago about this. This is impossible as appointment was only made yesterday. Buyer then told me that the $11,300 could not be possible and car wouldn't be worth more than $7,000. Misleading and/or deceptive conduct. Pathetic!

Sarah J.

Sarah J.

Waste of time

Drove 30 minutes to get there in 2 cars hoping to sell it as it was a good price online. Only to find that it dropped $2000. Too lots of fuel to get up there and back. Ridiculous. Should not be a buisness trying to rip people off like that.

As I got there it looked abandoned and I waited a bit before some one actually came and saw me. No bell or anything to ring to let someone know your there. Looks like a dodgy place. Mine was in Victoria.

Absolute rip off!!

Unbelievably terrible! Absolute waste of time! Just give you a good price on line and then the guy at the centre tries to rip you off!I sold my car more than twice ghe offer he gave me. He also said the theymay lose money ! Hahahah

Matt

MattVictoria

If you use these guys, you don't value money

I was offered $5900 for a car I ended up selling for $10,200... they have an ad that talks about not having to deal with time wasters.. seriously hypercritical. Couldn't recommend any less.

Puneet M.

Puneet M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of time

No fault found with the car but still offer went down from 11300 to 9100. My friends all warned not to go to sellmycar as they waste time but I knew my car is in excellent condition with 1 year manufacturer's warranty left. The person at the centre could not find any fault whatsoever but still reduced the price. So it's very obvious that they offer higher price to get customers in. Total waste of time.

Nik B.

Nik B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to use and fast.

The agreed-upon payout was not as close to the estimated value, however, the process was extremely easy and fast making it well worthwhile. I would use this service again and recommend to all others.

Anthony L.

Anthony L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy Process

A straightforward online booking process and a very fair valuation. Dean was professional and provided excellent service. Payment received quickly as advertised. Made selling a car that was no longer needed exceptionally easy.

Kaykay

Kaykay

Excellent service

We had a great experience. We had a quick valuation and our trade in was fairly straight forward. Everything went as was described and there were no surprises. We got a fair price and drove away happy in our new car.

tonyj

tonyjmelbourne

Good customer service, got price higher than dealer.

Good customer service, easy online application process. They gave the best price for my car compared to even the original dealership. Only, issues were the location and also, the price shown online is always much higher than the actual price you would get. But, on the whole, seamless and easy process and still got the best price compared to all such used car buying dealerships.

Sonia Lombardo

Sonia LombardoSydney, NSW

Easy & stress free service

Mark was excellent.. his genuine service and down to earth personality was awesome.. Mark was honest and informative & very professional. The service was stress free, quick and easy & Mark organised everything with no fuss

SteveA

SteveASydney Surrounds, NSW

Great company to deal with.

I found SellMyCar really easy to deal with. As I expected, the offer on the day was less than the online offer, but not unreasonably so. Oliver at Strathfield was very professional and helpful.

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Yes, I got much less than the online quote, and I didn't get as much I'd like (who does?). But the process took a mere 20 minutes and I had the money within 24 hours. Good, quick, friendly service (Colin in Adelaide). Would recommend if you can't be bothered with a private sale and don't want to mess around with shonky dealerships.

james adair

james adairSydney, NSW

blaitant under quoters

Dont waste your time , will offer you half maybe of what its worth. I understand being below retail is fair for an instant sale but these guys are a complete rip. If your in need of a quick bit of cash for your drug dealer by all means use these criminals

Charmazel

CharmazelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service from Michael and his office staff

Michael was professional and thorough. Went the extra mile by giving us a lift to our destination, it saved us a longer journey. The office staff was efficient as well

Mel

Melasked

Hello I have just booked an appointment to take my car into one of sellyourcar.com car yards the closest to me is in Dandenong. I am selling my much loved Mercedes’s CLC kompressor because I have to. I can’t afford to get 12 months rego on the car and it runs out in a few weeks . Also there is a graze on the corner of the front bumper and the front blind to the sunroof needs replacement clips which aren’t expensive but I’m in a position I have to sell. I’m also the second owner but should that make a difference if we both looked after the car. All these things will bring the estimated price quoted down but how much lower would the estimate be. I’m really in a between a rock and a hard place. the estimate was around $8,500. My car is really in terrific condition apart from these few things. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. Mel

SellMyCar.com.au
Daniel O.SellMyCar.com.au

Hi Mel ,Apologies for the late reply. I have just seen your message and your appt booking for yesterday at 9am. I can see that you didnt attend your appointment, perhaps because you are hesitant to sell and unsure how the online price will differ at an appointment. I will ask the buyer at Dandenong to contact you and have a chat about the pricing Thanks Mel.

jake

jakeasked

hi I have a ford fg xr6 ute 2009 auto was wondering weather or not you guys would be interested in buying an how much I would be looking at?

Colin S

Colin Sasked

My car was sold on 28/3 when will my money be put in my account?

Get an answer from our members and SellMyCar.com.au representatives