SellMyCar.com.au

SellMyCar.com.au (page 4 of 53)

3.8

1,044 reviews
Craig K.

Craig K.South East Queensland, QLD

Top Spot

I guess it pays to shop around, it took so many visits to so many of these car yards that buys cars to find the first one that are any good. They are really good too. Try it out yourself, you won't get let down. Very friendly staff was probably the least best thing O can say about them. Transaction ran smoothly, no getting ripped off. Communication top notch, got treated like a human being. Price was very decent. Really can't say enough.

OliDay

OliDaySydney, NSW

Easy, stress free way to sell your car quickly and get a decent price

Sell my car offered me $3,000 more than a trade in price I had received and removed the hassle of selling privately. Money in my account same day. Customer service from Mark was very good. Would recommend if you want to sell your car quickly with no hassles.

Car sale

Mark was very fair and a pleasure to deal with. I will try sell my car next time. Mark should be commend for the work he is doing for the company.

Very Happy

Very HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommend!

Fantastic Service in Adelaide. Deal was done within 20 minutes of inspection. Colin was an excellent salesman and very reasonable and genuine offer was made. Very down to earth gentleman also!

Wafoh

WafohGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy way to sell a car and saves you time.

Friendly staff and great way to sell a car fast and easy, the price we got for our car was fair and it saves us a lot of time if we were to sell it privately. I recommend it to other people that like to sell their car.

PH33V

PH33VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High online offer, actual offer 25% less...

Final offer was apparently given due to high kms on car however this was answered online so should not have been such a big difference.
Price given was higher than car yard trade-in though and easy to deal with.

Bait and Switch

Same as many other reports on here, online quote $14,300 offer of $10,000

Asked what is wrong with the vehicle to warrant such a drop, nothing, Ford is just in a bad spot with resale.

I have no issues if they want to base the offer on previous sales but their estimate should reflect this, instead they bait people with higher estimates then switching to a much lower offer that has nothing to do with the condition of the vehicle.

Time for a bait and switch and/or deceptive conduct complaint to the ACCC

Wim

WimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth selling process, but you will get a lot less than the initial evaluation

Really smooth online process, knowledgeable staff and super quick to arrange.
However, your expectation management will be set incorrectly by their high initial estimation of the car's value. They assume the car to be brand new (which is never the case), especially not if you car is more than a few years old. I got less than 50% of the initial estimated value that they first gave me.
That just seems misleading to me.

CarSeller

CarSellerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Offered a reasonable price

If you are looking to sell a dealer, go to SellMyCar instead. No fuss dealing. Offered a reasonable price. All forms taken care of on the spot. Same day payment.

Struth

Struth

Simple and easy

Process was simple, quick and easy. Got three quotes, and SMC beat the other two hands down, $4,000 more than the lowest quote. The salesperson Mark was great to deal with - totally recommend if you don’t want the rigmarole of having to do a private sale

Not any other dealer, they are best

Mark meddleton at Beenleigh sellmycar is very good and helpful. Sold my van on spot and got my money next day. Not a dealer price - Genuine good price for vehicle.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly easy.

I was offered $ 4000 for my 2013 Alfa Guilietta full service history 100.000 km at dealer for trade in. GC.
SMC gave me 5k , received money later in the day. Very pleased.

Mark W.

Mark W.Sydney, NSW

Great service compared with others

I contacted 11 different car brokers and SellMyCar were the best when it came to both price, communication and ease of the process. I strongly recommend them to help the process of selling your car alot less stressful and time consuming.

Convenient and stress free

Pleased with service no issues and much easier than private sale. Extra bonus for being a Richmond Supporter and old school like us. Very easy and quick service. Thanks heaps

craig35

craig35

Excellent service, reasonable price offered

Very impressed with Sell my Car. I went to the Box Hill office and Sam was polite and courteous. I got way more money than was offered by anyone else for my 2005 Camry. Nowhere near the online estimate, but the car was not in perfect condition, and the car was owned by more than one owner since new etc.

Highly recommend this organisation.

Aldenilson C.

Aldenilson C.Sydney, NSW

No hassle car sale

Sold the car in the morning and money was in my bank account at night time. Very good if you need the money and don`t want the hassle of having people contacting you to see your car when you put an ad on the internet.

Kam

KamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ease and happy

The website was very easy to use and appointment was made with ease. Service at the Box Hill Office was superb. The whole process was a happy experience. Would recommend to anyone who want to sell their car hassle free.

Alistair

AlistairSydney, NSW

So far so good!

Michael was honest and open about the selling options by giving a current evalaution price against market value. never forced for a decision to be made on the spot. hoping to close out the sale.

So easy and reasonable offer

Well explained offer. The team were very polite and professional. The whole process was really simple. If you go in with a realistic view of car value then you won’t be disappointed.

Simplicity

Sell My Car representative was very professional and informative about the entire process. This was a simple and hassle free experience. All the guess work was taken care of, and was as simple as agreeing on a price, and signing a few documents. If you don't have the time to deal with private sales. Sell My Car is the way to go for a quick fare deal.

Mel

Melasked

Hello I have just booked an appointment to take my car into one of sellyourcar.com car yards the closest to me is in Dandenong. I am selling my much loved Mercedes’s CLC kompressor because I have to. I can’t afford to get 12 months rego on the car and it runs out in a few weeks . Also there is a graze on the corner of the front bumper and the front blind to the sunroof needs replacement clips which aren’t expensive but I’m in a position I have to sell. I’m also the second owner but should that make a difference if we both looked after the car. All these things will bring the estimated price quoted down but how much lower would the estimate be. I’m really in a between a rock and a hard place. the estimate was around $8,500. My car is really in terrific condition apart from these few things. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. Mel

SellMyCar.com.au
Daniel O.SellMyCar.com.au

Hi Mel ,Apologies for the late reply. I have just seen your message and your appt booking for yesterday at 9am. I can see that you didnt attend your appointment, perhaps because you are hesitant to sell and unsure how the online price will differ at an appointment. I will ask the buyer at Dandenong to contact you and have a chat about the pricing Thanks Mel.

jake

jakeasked

hi I have a ford fg xr6 ute 2009 auto was wondering weather or not you guys would be interested in buying an how much I would be looking at?

Colin S

Colin Sasked

My car was sold on 28/3 when will my money be put in my account?

Get an answer from our members and SellMyCar.com.au representatives