SellMyCar.com.au

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SellMyCar.com.au

Kiera R.
Kiera R.Wheatbelt, WA

Pleasant and fast.

A really good experience all round. The gentleman was on time and explained the process and gave me a fair price for my car. The online booking and estimation process is easy to use with clear instructions.
I didn't want people coming to my house and did not want to spend the time advertising, this was an ideal alternative.

MICHAEL RICHES
MICHAEL RICHESGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good fast option if you're willing to take a lower sale price for your car.

We took two cars to be valued and ended up selling one. The online price was higher than what was offered due to both car ages being derived from the reg date and not the build date (issue with the online quote system).

Appointments were good as was the person we dealt with.

Overal, if you're looking to sell your car quickly and accept you're going to get a reduced sale price, it's a reasonable, hassle free option.

Graham Peters
Graham PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and efficient

I had an older car, surplus to requirements. Assessment was prompt and clearly explained, permitting an easy transaction. Whilst price was less than I might have hoped, the reasons for price were clearly explained and I considered were fair.

Great customer service

Oliver was very professional and knowledgeable, he was able to guide us through the process and explain the valuation in easy terms making it all very easy. The valuation was very similar to the ballpark online offer and we were satisfied with having it all sorted on one day.

bond j.
bond j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and smooth

Damian was very helpful and gave me a fair deal with quick deposit! However, It took them over the weekend to pick up my car and the guy picking it up actually came in morning instead of afternoon as the agreement. Highly recommended though!!

Kaykay
Kaykay

Excellent service

We had a great experience. We had a quick valuation and our trade in was fairly straight forward. Everything went as was described and there were no surprises. We got a fair price and drove away happy in our new car.

tonyj
tonyjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service, got price higher than dealer.

Good customer service, easy online application process. They gave the best price for my car compared to even the original dealership. Only, issues were the location and also, the price shown online is always much higher than the actual price you would get. But, on the whole, seamless and easy process and still got the best price compared to all such used car buying dealerships.

SteveA
SteveASydney Surrounds, NSW

Great company to deal with.

I found SellMyCar really easy to deal with. As I expected, the offer on the day was less than the online offer, but not unreasonably so. Oliver at Strathfield was very professional and helpful.

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Yes, I got much less than the online quote, and I didn't get as much I'd like (who does?). But the process took a mere 20 minutes and I had the money within 24 hours. Good, quick, friendly service (Colin in Adelaide). Would recommend if you can't be bothered with a private sale and don't want to mess around with shonky dealerships.

PH33V
PH33VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High online offer, actual offer 25% less...

Final offer was apparently given due to high kms on car however this was answered online so should not have been such a big difference.
Price given was higher than car yard trade-in though and easy to deal with.

Karen Hunt
Karen HuntSydney Surrounds, NSW

Convenience

High end vehicles retain their value better and should not be reduced just because the economy is struggling. Buyers who respect value and performance will look and buy accordingly. So don't shortchange the sellers of these sorts of vehicles. The process is easy and avoids having to waste your time waiting for people to turn up to inspect the vehicle you're selling.

Good service

Although I we did not go with this sale the service was very good and I would recommend them to others, they did offer 4K more than another but just not enough for us here. Still would use them definitely in the future

Robert H
Robert HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you need to sell , this is good option ,I will use again.

Booked on line or the weekend , was quoted 12,200 made appointment ,4pm Monday ( after work). attendant was waiting , viewed the car a 2018 Kia picanto S was offered 9,700 and advised of a 154 fee ,upon request for more money was offered 10,000 minus the fee . we made the deal. signed the car over and left with copy of all paper work filled out and was assurance monies will be paid .money was in the bank Wednesday morning .If you need to sell , this is good option ,I will use again.The attendant at Dandenong south site was good , disarming and pleasing regards Robert

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and quick

Easy and quick, money could have been better but the trade off of not dealing with scams and idiots was worth it. My car was older and they were fair.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very efficient

Very impressed with the service and how efficient it was. I was easily able to get an appointment and have everything dealt with the same day. I would definitely recommend this service.

Scott S.
Scott S.asked

Hi. I have a 2008 Ford Falcon BF. LPG. MK2 and has done 204875 km. It was recently in a small accident causing damage to the front and front right of the car. The car can still be driven

Mel
Melasked

Hello I have just booked an appointment to take my car into one of sellyourcar.com car yards the closest to me is in Dandenong. I am selling my much loved Mercedes’s CLC kompressor because I have to. I can’t afford to get 12 months rego on the car and it runs out in a few weeks . Also there is a graze on the corner of the front bumper and the front blind to the sunroof needs replacement clips which aren’t expensive but I’m in a position I have to sell. I’m also the second owner but should that make a difference if we both looked after the car. All these things will bring the estimated price quoted down but how much lower would the estimate be. I’m really in a between a rock and a hard place. the estimate was around $8,500. My car is really in terrific condition apart from these few things. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. Mel

Daniel OSellMyCar.com.au

Hi Mel ,Apologies for the late reply. I have just seen your message and your appt booking for yesterday at 9am. I can see that you didnt attend your appointment, perhaps because you are hesitant to sell and unsure how the online price will differ at an appointment. I will ask the buyer at Dandenong to contact you and have a chat about the pricing Thanks Mel.

jake
jakeasked

hi I have a ford fg xr6 ute 2009 auto was wondering weather or not you guys would be interested in buying an how much I would be looking at?

Get an answer from our members and SellMyCar.com.au representatives