Send a Toy

Send a Toy

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer service

Send a toy your customer service is amazing. I purchased a toy which had obviously been damaged in transit. I was quite anxious as it was to come on a road trip with me interstate for a christening. I left a message on Good Friday to advise what had happened. To my amazement I got a call back on Good Friday remembering this is a public holiday from send a toy who were dispatching a new one to me immediately after Easter. Now that folks is customer service!!!!!!
Huge thanks send a toy.

HG

HGSydney, NSW

Great products - Great service

Quality toys - good 'all round' choices - great customer service.
An easy and effortless way to send someone a gift - too easy

katpaul

katpaul

The site was easy to use as a first time customer and contained a wide range of toys with gift carding and wrapping options. This was ideal for an uncle needing to send presents to interstate nieces and nephews.
Easy of navigation thru the site and wide selection of quality toys. Prompt delivery with items well packed.
No cons to date - Send A Toy work well for me.