2Sendle

Sendle Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedsendle.com
susan u.

What does the comment - Driver's Note: CPA0300023088A on my delivery tracking mean? I have had previous issues with deliveries so want to make sure this arrives.

Tyson
Tyson

They are using couriers please to deliver.thats their tracking number

Alan
Alan

0000mlh on my parcel and tracking seem to not be moving last three days

Sendle   DM

Hi Alan, this is an internal note made by our courier partner which means that your parcel is in transit.

Bella
Bella

What is “transfer to 0000 MLH”????

Sendle   DM

Hello Bella! Allow us to look into this for you. DM us your order details or the email address used for this order so we can assist you further. You can also send us a message via our Help Centre page (https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au) so we can have one of our Support Champs can check on this. Thanks.

james h.
james h.

Hi Bella did u find out what it means? My delivery has that too. Thank you

John D.
John D.

Hi I have return parcel to Linkt how to arrange pickup

Sendle   DM

Hello there, John! For more details on how to arrange a parcel for return, kindly refer to this helpful article we put together: external link . Hope this helps but should you have further questions, you may send us a message via our live chat facility or email, so our Support Champs can assist you further. Thanks!

Fair and square
Fair and square

I sent a parcel with 2 items inside but when the buyer received it and opened it, it only had 1 item inside. Now, I'm going to be out of pocket because I have to refund the buyer the item that somehow disappeared. They even put the wrong update in the tracking, they said they left a card but the buyer said there wasn't any card and when they finally delivered they said the other guy was new and put the wrong update in the tracking (sound a bit dodgy!). I think they need to get rid of these drivers as they are stealing and they're not good for the business. Now, do I have any chance of getting anything back for this missing item?

Sendle   DM

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that an item was missing when the parcel got delivered. This is not how we wanted the delivery experience to be like. Please send us a message via external link , and we'll do our best to assist you with this. Thank you.

Scott

Anthony

Authority To Leave.

Glenn
Glenn

Authority to Lose (Your Parcel), Authority to Leave (Your parcel at the wrong address) Authority to Late (be Late picking up and delivering)

Helen M.
Helen M.

I am trying to track a parcel that was due to be delivered 22 June 2022

Kelly T.

Hi how do I follow up on a parcel not received that was sent on the 19th of April? I have had no response from the chat bot and there is no other way to contact the company that I can find. Can anyone help? I would organise to pick up from their location but the website seems to indicate that is not an option either.

Brendon
Brendon

Contact seller.thats what i did they followed it up for me

Kelly T.

Thanks I ended up getting a response from the chat team it just took a few hours and I didn't see it until the next day.

Deb
Deb

I used sendle for a while and they were great. 5 weeks ago, their service turned to suit. Try this email support@sendle.com
I got no response from them. I told them I was in contact with the Ombudsman, no they can't do enough for me, but it's to late.
Good luck

Vicki L
Vicki L

I'm still waiting on a parcel sent to wrong address a month ago. Sendle won't re deliver or pick up incorrectly delivered as I'm not in their delivery area?! And sender has not had satisfaction from them, they ignore her attempts at rectifying THEIR mistake. No phone contact is appalling business practice but clearly benefits this dodgy company.

Jodee
Jodee

Hi does anyone have any experience in parcel being returned to sender? Basically my son purchased an item from over east and sendle tracking said item was unable to be delivered due to wrong address (bollocks) anyway supposedly its being returned to sender but they're waiting for sendle to contact them so they can go and pick it up from the depot and resend via aus post. It's been almost 2 months and my son is $1500 out of pocket and I'd really like to know if sendle drop it back to the senders address or if it can only be picked up from a depot

Big L
Big L

So it could be incomplete address or incorrect address. It could just be missing a shop name. There's lots of reasons why it could be sent back to sender. And yes, driver will leave at senders door, and it should all come up on your tracking

Truc Hua

Hi . how much to send 6kg parcel to Brisbane?

Truc Hua

Hi , how much to sender a parcel 6kg to Brisbane?

John

Hi......I just got a notification that an ebay order that is been sent from WA to Victoria is going to take maybe two weeks to get to me?.....

Is this for real, as I'm going to be bloody unhappy if it does especially when the ebay add said Sending by

Aus post parcel prepaid

Fay samios
Fay samios

Hi John it probably will take that long. After the last issue I investigated a little. My understanding is e bay have some agreement with send,r

John

Hi Fay....thanks for your reply....after reading some of the Negitive comments lately I figured it will take forever to get to me........First time anyone has sent me something with them....See how long it takes is all I can do

John

Now 2 weeks since my ebay order was sent by the seller from WA to East Gippsland.....
Nothing still.....all there useless tracking keeps saying it's at the depot...
Normally it takes around 7 business days to get parcels from Perth......

Ebay recommends sendle, so seller thinks he will save a few dollars even though item was advertised to be sent in

Aus post prepaid parcel..........So Sendle where is my bloody parcel......

johncobb007
johncobb007

Do I have to buy sendle's 100 satchels? Is that the minimum? I can not find this info on sendle's web site.
I signed up with sendle and right from the beginning I experience problems. I can not log in. I can not contact sendle. What sort of business is it? I do not treat them seriously anymore.
I will never use their service and I will never recommend their service. Totally hopeless.
Dissatisfied was going to be customer.

Cobra302
Cobra302

I have no idea. I would never use them my self. Just have to put up with other ppl using them to send me a parcel.

Sal B
Sal B

How do I email or contact Sendle re a pick up. The Chat is useless automated responses

John Anderson

You cannot contact them. They've removed the chat option from their website, and they never respond to email. Go via a small claims process. It might work, some people have had success this way

Jean Kerr
Jean Kerr

my parcel tracking states my parcel was 'delivered' to me on a certain day and time, the office was open at the time stated and only 1 person work in the office, they claim to have Driver's Note: POD: Scan on file
but the parcel was not delivered and i have not received it
where do i stand, can i get a copy of the Driver's Note: POD: Scan on file to see who 'supposedly' signed for it

Berry
Berry

How long does a small parcel take to delivery to Sydney from Melbourne??
It's been 15 days and tracking showing no update since pick up.
Worst courier company.... everytime I get a notification that my parcel has been sent via Sendl I cringe cause I NEVER get parcels on time from them.

NickyR
NickyR

I honestly think that the five star reviews on here are fake. They certainly don't seem legit and don't match my experience

John Anderson

The five star reviews are fake and are submitted by paid stooges. They get $3.50 per review. Open a fake account, make a postive review, get paid. It's quite a big industry

eve s.

Sendle says the parcel could not be delivered but does not give any reason why. This is an ebay parcel and I booked sendle through ebay. It is impossible to speak to anyone at sendle and no live chat! What will happen now? will i be charged if sendle couldnt deliver??

eve s.

Makes me reluctant to use sendle again!

eaglem
eaglem

If the parcel was sent through as an ebay purchase you should have a money back guarantee so you should get your money back.

John Anderson

You wont get your money back. And if you sold the item on Ebay you'll have to refund the buyer out of your own pocket. Ebay don't care either.

unsatisfied customer
unsatisfied customer

I have now waited 38 days for my Christmas delivery to be sent to my family and it still has not arrived. I have made numerous enquiries with no resolution. The parcel was sent on 1st December to arrive well before Christmas. Redelivery requested 21st Dec and assurances it would arrive by 25th. It is now 9th January. SBW4MN6 About to contact the ombudsman if this is not rectified.

BDO
BDO

Hi, so sorry to hear your issue. Is the delivery address going to a house because Sendle do not deliver to a Post Office Box. What reason for non delivery at the first attempt and your parcel was held at the depot? I have not experienced any non deliveries as each delivery address is going only to a house (home address) that faces the street. Just give Sendle a chance to complete their investigation to find your parcel.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I am waiting on a parcel delivery from Melbourne and the latest tracking update says "Message from Courier, Transfer to RUN 0613" - What does this mean? I am on the Gold Coast but it looks like it originally went to Brisbane first, so does this perhaps mean "Transfer to RUN 0613 is to the Gold Coast?

Susanna B.

I need to send a parcel from Melbourne to Austria. Is Sendle recommended for international parcels?

Susanna B.

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Extra Information