2Sendle

Sendle Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedsendle.com
Marie83
Marie83

Why have my packages not been delivered? Somehow the cheap two valises under $100 made it not the $200 packages, your tracking system has failed to track my packages where are they, big packages don’t get lost?

Alex

Has anyone been able to claim SendleCover. It has come to my understanding that this "insurance" legally doesn't cover anything. Why would I pay for that?

Kitty

I tried to claim $300 for a lost item. They refused to pay because it was an item I sold on Ebay and I couldn't 'prove' its value. They gave me nothing. Very disppapointed and have taken this to ACCC for action. Even to get them to admint they lost the package took 7 weeks. I'm left with a huge admin burden to get this sorted.

Alex

I am not a lawyer but that seems like fraud. Blatant misrepresentation of what they are selling. They are advertising and selling insurance (Sendlecover) through eBay that is completely impossible to claim. They have also declined my refunds as it states in their T&C's they do not cover "legal documents and other such valuables". They said everything from video games, audio cassettes and apparel are all under this clause. So a valuable is technically all items of any value and is really sneakily put in to seem like it is referring to items such as legal documents.

Nick P.
Nick P.

I was also stung by their insurance nothing is ever good enough and it needs to be investigated legally but who has the time for that!

clemfandango
clemfandango

I refused to make a claim as they failed to produce proof of delivery after they claimed the parcel was delivered. I went via Consumer affairs instead, I am not going to pay excess when there is possible fraud going on. I suggest anyone in the same position also raise a complaint via your states consumer affairs organization, if there is enough evidence of these issues maybe they will take co-ordinated action.

John Anderson

I agree. Go via a small claims process. Some people have had success with this. Nothing else works

Dear Everyone,

Can someone tell me PLEASE why SENDLE accepts NEW PICK UP bookings of parcels with the PICK UP date being the very next day only then to NOT pick it up ? After consistently messaging them as there is NO other way to contact them…(I wonder why) I have to keep entering tracking number to get updates?? Was rescheduled twice for pick up with they attempted by parcel wasn’t ready which is a LIE!!!! I was home all day, I even had the parcel out the day before the 1st scheduled pick up. PLEASE STOP lying be HONEST and state you are unable to pick up the parcel for 3 WEEKS at least then I can look at other options.

Alex

Don't bother with this garbage company.

Jessadee
Jessadee

I have had a big issue with sendle when they use Fastway, as they just dont come!!! but after 2 days of trying to organise someone to come collect it, you are able to get a refund. At this point I would use Aus Post.

Jutima K.
Jutima K.

OMG!! I just got the same problem, with FAst way it not fast way at all, LOl i'm just decided to go with AUS post after I stuck with sendle for year with PRO plan!!! can't deal with this anymore!!

praxidice

I am looking for an alternative to Australia Post which has degenerated to the point of uselessness. One of my primary criteria is the ability to speak with a real person who speaks Australian english. Initially I thought Sendle might be worth trying, however after reading reviews of Sendle and discovering that there is no way to speak with anyone at Sendle, I've now put Sendle on my blacklist. Any company that won't facilitate dialog isn't worth dealing with as its clearly a shonk like Australia Post. A lot of courier companies are equally borked, eg dealing with Couriers Please is an exercise in frustration.

aitch
aitch

Sorry I can't comment on the dialogue with an English speaker - I would be equally as frustrated if I could not communicate with anyone. My parcel arrived pretty quickly and was in good condition - so I =can only comment on my experience. Interestingly I have a regular coffee drop with Courier Please and they too are always quick and in good condition. I appears in the current environment all couriers are a bit hit and miss.....

praxidice

I see no point in futile attempts to communicate with folk whose comprehension of both the english language and local issues / localities geographics is somewhere in negative territory. The total lack of accountability is the root of the problems, if we could phone the clown on five million or more and give him / her a piece of our mind, I expect things would improve dramatically. I was in that position once with a previous Telstra CEO .... amazing how quickly the clown got a tribe onto my problem.

Alex

Just stick with Australia Post. Every other company is way worse.

Alberto Galluzzo
Alberto Galluzzo

Check our pack & send. They have a local support team you can call and speak to on the phone. Reviews are very good.

Sapandeep
Sapandeep

My parcel wasn’t picked up (3rd day in a row). I’m about to cancel it and maybe drop it off instead of relying on pickup. Does anyone know if this will be successful ?

STEVE D.
STEVE D.

Hi Yes I Have 2 Close Drop Off Locations In My Area That I Use All The Time And They Are Great

I Get Very Prompt Delivery Of Every Thing I Drop Off

Alex

Go to Australia Post. Don't bother with this garbage company. Also, when they lose your parcel they automatically invalidate your insurance as all items are "valuables" even if you specifically pay extra for it and its not mentioned on their insurance page.

Ardent

Does anyone have a phone number for this disgraceful organisation? If so could you pls kindly share it.

I have been desperately trying to track down a consignment that was sent from Melb to Canberra over 5 weeks ago. There’s no ph number on the Sendle website. I’ve emailed them 6 times, no response. I launched an investigation and received an automated msg and nothing since.

Please, if you have a phone number can you please post.

An absolute corrupt outfit and you’d be made to use them!

Pete
Pete

Ha, good luck! I'm in the same boat. What a garbage company

Natalie O.

Yes I am also in the same boat!! They say in tracking advice it was attempted to be picked up …. Which is a LIE as I was home and don’t have a car to take it too a drop off location, twice now they have said this and 14 days later it is still outside my home waiting for a pick up, no phone number to contact them, I am now making an official complaint to the fair trading board as they should not be able to TRADE on such over promises and under delivering.

Ardent

So my package with business critical equipment has still not showed up. It's now well in excess of a month for a parcel to come from Melb to Canberra. The lost revenue for our business has been startling as a result (note we were told the replacement equipment would be made within the week). All emails to Sendle have gone unanswered. Has anyone made a financial claim against these idiots because I feel thats only thing that will get their attention!

Alex

We should have a class action suit against these clowns for selling insurance that isn't real.

Alex

Impossible to get any money back from these pelicans.

Nandini
Nandini

Hello.. I havent received my parcel.. an investigation has been launched and completed too.. still i didnt receive my parcel. Do i need to consider as lost ? Im devastated actually

Kemele

This also happened to me. Avoid Sendle, they are a joke.

Kimball and Diane
Kimball and Diane

We had two parcels arrive late - both were recovered - AND delivered quickly - after an investigation was launched. Their customer service was excellent and fast.
As a side note: Sendle have an automatic insurance policy (up to $100 unless you have purchased extra), so contact the Sendle team and ask for a refund of the cost of the item and postage (you may need to also contact the seller). As an online seller, I find Sendle easy to deal with and fast to act. No issues.

Kemele

Hi, can you please describe how you "contact the Sendle team and ask for a refund".

There is no contact detail anywhere on their web page, not email or phone. I have filled in the web form three times this week, and each time received an automated response, but no follow up from an actual human.

Alex

Don't listen to the bot. The insurance is a scam. They cover up to $300 except for one thing, parcels under 250g. But they lost so many of my packages and I couldnt get a refund because they don't cover "legal documents and other such valuables". So all of my video games, cassettes and apparel they lost were all uninsured because they were legal documents and other such valuables. Garbage excuse.

Kitty

Good luck to you. It took them 7 weeks to respnd and admit that they had lost my parcel. Then refused compensation under their shameful - no-care no-responsibility insurance policy. (read the fine print)

march4939
march4939

Why do you put "Pickup Attempted" notices on parcels you don't pick up? And in the middle of the night when clearly no courier is working.

minnie ding

I didn't put that at night-time I put there for two weeks already I'm in Melbourne at the moment I put in my cousin house thank you if you didn't know it don't ask questions

my cousin is 24 hours at home

Mak

They are sheer liars. They sent me a fake picture of a home door where they said they delivered my parcel. Series of lies and deceptive conduct. I tried to contact by email (they don't give any phone number) a guy called Raph, who calls himself "Customer Happiness Champion" who is nothing but a fake guy it seems. You can't speak to them, and they reply late saying they are too busy. !!!!!!!

Kemele

Similar to my experience. They put "Pickup attempted", but my security cameras prove otherwise. And no way of contacting them to get information. Maybe it's a scam company?

It;s a shame because they used to be really good a couple of years ago.

paul d.

Hi i think half of the reveiws are by scared australia post employees

Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.

They don't attempt to pick up if your location is even a little bit inconvenient for them. I once had a driver call me up, (I was at work, not home) asked if I can go to the corner of the street and wait there for him with the package so he didn't have to stop to find parking (even though there's parking on site)
Just close your account and move on, these people are despicable at their best.

Alex

They run their business by ripping people off and fake review farms. Garbage. CEO is a criminal.

minnie ding

horrible service nearly 2 weeks you still haven't pick up things for my place I already in Melbourne but none of you people being go there to pick up the things can you please arrange people to call me

Mak

Don't expect anything good to happen, as this company is the worst I have known. Today they sent me a fake picture of a door saying the parcel was delivered to. This was not the door of the recipient.

The so-called customer service "Champion" keeps writing the following whenever I lodge a complaint:

"My apologies that we're not able to attend to your queries sooner as we are currently experiencing a high enquiry volume. We are aware of this and working on it the best that we can."

I don't know how these sorts of companies are allowed to operate in Australia. They have even charged me extra on one package saying the package was bigger. They did not realise what a lie they were making. I sent 8 packages, and all were of the same weight and size. But they found "One" among those "over size"... What a scam! I have to spend hours after hours sorting this mess. Never could I speak to this company "real person". They must be operating from a toilet somewhere.

David
David

They simply don't respond to support requests - make a complaint with Fair Trading in your state

Andy Lauder
Andy Lauder

Who is the freight partner for sendle in Darwin

Something garbage.

Md Razwanul I.
Md Razwanul I.

As a receiver, while checking the tracking page I mistakenly clicked on the delivered option and now it's showing delivered on the tracking page. But, my product has just been picked up and I didn't receive it and it was an unintentional mistake from my end. Will Sendle deliver my product or they will hold it as I did the mistake?

John Anderson

Has anyone had any luck getting any response from their online help form? They've removed the online Chat option, and there is no email address or phone support. How do you get info?

Brisbanite
Brisbanite

I'm still waiting for a reply to many emails and waited over 2 hours in a chat for nothing (no support agent showed up in that time). Really not sure how this company can operate without ANY customer service!!! Shocking.

Lynne
Lynne

Shocking customer service. they used to be good but now it's ridiculous. My parcel was meant to be picked up 3 days ago. I've had to reschedule pick ups and now it's still waiting out the front. I've emailed several times and now I'm demanding a refund. But seriously, who is going to reply!!!

Alex

I got to talk to someone when I said I would take them to small claims court since they were using robots to talk to me. They then referred my video games, cassettes and apparel to a tiny cover-all clause in the T&C's that says our insurance doesn't cover "legal documents and other such valuables". Somehow it's smooshed in there with legal documents, batteries and illegal stuff. So dodgy. Weird to think of Australia as a first world country when scammers are allowed to make so much $$ ripping people off so openely.

John Anderson

I'm disgusted by the whole scam arrangement they're running

You are the worst transport 'company' NO SERVICE NO COMUNICATION

Fred

Yep, 100% agree. I lodged a complaint with Consumer Affairs due to the poor, almost fraudulent service.

Debbie J.
Debbie J.

Wow - I am with you my parcel was booked a week ago - still has not been collected and you can’t get any support

John Anderson

Agree this company is a debacle. What on earth is going on here?

NewportHandyman
NewportHandyman

Agree, best avoided.

Anthony

Why is eBay still promoting Sendle as a preferred way of shipping? I had 3 items go missing (after waiting days to be picked up by Sendle's next day pick up guarantee) and had to refund my understandably angry customers. When I pointed this out to eBay & the fact that contacting Sendle was near impossible (no phone number) they just brushed me off, said it had nothing to do with them and told me 'I needed to ensure my customers receive the items they've paid for!

With this in mind I've cleaned off my old push bike, pumped up the tyres, fitted a small basket to the handle bars and hey presto, PEDLE was born....because my fat bottom on a rusty old bike is a far better option than anything Sendle has

Raimie R.
Raimie R.

Yep,same goes to me.i've waiting my parcel about 2 months and still didn't receive it until today.JOKE company

Anthony

Sendle are now getting random untrained people to collect parcels. A six year old could do better. I hate seeing business's fail but I wish this one would...and fast before it takes down many others relying on a professional service that is trustworthy and can actually do their bloody job.

The worst!!!!!

Alex

Worst. Useless. No refunds even though they claim to cover items up to $300 over 250g. Actually they have never refunded anyone from what I have gathered.

paul d.

Hi is the sendle product easy to use as i use mostly prepais small& medium satchels ..
Beware if i use your product and you raise prices like Australia post does i wont stay.

Wetwork65
Wetwork65

Use them if you enjoy a guessing game of "whether it will get picked up" and "will it get lost".
Don't know what other services a courier company should provide?

Avoid Sendle.

Kemele

Do not use Sendle at the moment. Read the real reviews, not the fake "Yay Sendle! saved my life" ones. Most of the real reviews are 1*, and unhappy customers.

Steve pat

Does anyone have the phone number to these donkey company

Donald J.
Donald J.

There is no contact number, no nothing, not even the stuff you ordered making it to you. They have your goods, the company that employs them has your cash - you are the loser. Never order from the companies that use SENDLE!!!! check carefully on the order form...

Fred

Do not use Sendle. It’s a scam company. No way to talk with them. They have your money, your parcel is sitting there waiting, waiting.

110% I agree

John Anderson

You cannot contact them. The end

Kemele

No way to contact them. Fair Trading helped me in NSW, maybe try that.

Melgigz

I wonder when the next redelivery date would be? Couriers Please was chosen as the courier for 4560, QLD by Sendle. They tried to deliver on Sunday but left a redelivery card or pick up from depot. Very unusual to deliver on a Sunday. This partnered courier is always hard to chase parcels with especially in my area, they only have one depot. Please don't use them again as partners here in Sunshine Coast. They either get their items lost or when you need to contact them to arrange pick up, they are extremely unavailable. No way to arrange a pick up from depot via phone call. Aramex, and Australia Post are easier to deal with in this Suburb. I always avoid Couriers Please for my parcel deliveries.

PReviewer

Why ask in a review site ? The app says it was delivered

Melgigz

Happy to pick stuff in their one and only depot, 30km away. Tried to phone to advise them, emailed them after. After having an unanswered email, and calling their courier partner multiple times. Couriers Please is not the best service in my area since the last 10 years. You can't phone Sendle either, they can only be reach through email as well. Would rather have Aramex or normal Austpost in here at least depot is nearby to pick up missed parcels.

Sharon W
Sharon W

My parcel arrived at depot 6am yesterday morning and is still sitting there, why has it not been delivered yet?

Shiloh H.
Shiloh H.

Same issue for me

PReviewer

Why complain in a review site

ScamSendle
ScamSendle

What else would you do on a review site? She has a problem that she needs reviewing?? Think next time before you make yourself look like an absolute moron.

Tejinder S.

Hi everyone, I got the message on sendle tracking First it shows parcel transfer to third party and now it shows my parcel transfer to 7554 OSH-DE. Could Sendle or anyone please explain me about this

Terri H
Terri H

Sorry I can’t help you with that. Perhaps contact Sendle.

Saul R.
Saul R.

I have the same code and Sendle cannot give me an answer as to where the parcel actually is. They only said it would take a few days more to deliver. This is by far the worst courier service I have ever used.

Hi guys
My parcel was out for delivery now it’s been in transit - transfer. I have no idea what this means ? Parcel hasn’t Arrived but it also says delivered ? Help

Raelee
Raelee

Chat with the live support person and find out as the status of the parcel is strange.

Says transfer to 7554 osh-de

How do I do the chat ?

Julie Kane
Julie Kane

Good luck Stacey, I doubt you will ever get a contact number for them but if you do PLEASE let us all know it!! They picked up a parcel from me (bound for Vic) within 2 days the tracking info showed it was "damaged & returned to sender"...that was over 1 mth ago and only ever been able to contact via email and that was only because I lodged a claim with them. They dont give a crap and are totally useless!

Illya
Illya

Chat with live support LOLOLOLOLOLOL what live support it doesn't exist, all they have is a chat bot that will send you on a groundhog day roundabout wild goose chase, Sendle are the number one worst company i have dealt with in over 54 years anyone with half a brain will treat Sendle like its a the black plague!

Mike H.

Just cut your losses . You wont get anywhere with this pathetic excuse for a courier company that uses and blames other courier companies for their joke setup

Tejinder singh
Tejinder singh

I got the same message today says “Transfer to 7554 OSH-DE”. I contacted Sculpt they said its “Courier Please” company. I found their address C5, 7 Shirley St, Rosehill NSW 2142. If you live in Sydney, you can go and try

Tejinder S.

Please let me know if you got your parcel or any message from Sculpt

hrafna13
hrafna13

My item S8MYY4B tracking said my item was delivered yet it was not delivered at all, I have looked everywhere, checked with neighbours and the time the tracking says it was delivered, i was on my front porch having a coffee with my wife. Filed the missing item on the tracking page, now the item is saying parcel weighed and measured. What is going on?

Stacey T.

I’m going through a very similar issue

Karma Bus
Karma Bus

Put the word out to avoid this company like the plague!
They’re letting middle men deliver our goods that obviously aren’t registered or legit couriers!
I’m sure they’re thriving with other people’s property plus being paid for delivering to addresses that they have not been near period! Liars and A**holes.
Death to Sendle...

Could not agree more

Tejinder S.

I have the same issue. Sendle message they transfer my parcel to third party and now it shows transfer to 7554 OSH-DE ?. It’s better if you contact Sculpt through email to find out what going on

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Extra Information