2Sendle

Sendle Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedsendle.com
bernie m.
bernie m.

Three days and still no pick up from Sendle..No one to talk to...how can I get a refund?

Julie Kane
Julie Kane

You need to lodge a claim and they will email you, that is the only way you will contact them! No phone number....very sus company!!

Sus and usele suss

Mike H.

What a joke of a company

Mike H.

In lockdown so get a courier to deliver to your door . Oh no the cant redirect because thst would mean putting a new sticker on the box so its return to sender or drive 45 minutes to pick it up . Isnt that why I ordered the bloody thing to my door ? . I could have just drove 10 minute and go buy it . Thanks customer service champions . Thanks courier company for too hard basket . Oh we cant redeliver because too many parcels go missing because the drivers steal them or they are left in the street . What a bloody joke cop out foolish company . Pay a few extra dollars and you will save a crap load of trouble , money and time !

ade
ade

Why would a parcel picked up in south australia first go to queensland then back to tasmania. ????? The say they are faster. What a joke.

john116
john116

Why wouldn't it? Consolidated shipping is often the fastest way and cheapest way to move packages around. Just because it's not by the most direct route doesn't mean it's wrong or slower.

Mark F.
Mark F.

Today I had another parcel with a status of “Out For Delivery” (got the email, reflected on their site). This was at 7:30 AM. At 1 PM, it’s volume and weight was checked and just before 5:00 PM it arrived at a depot.

“Out for Delivery” with Sendle does not mean what it usually means.

Does this happen to others too or am I just really unlucky?

I get that things happen. If there was a problem with the vehicle or something, it would be great if the tracking history reflected that.

Not heard
Not heard

If they pass it on to another courier tracking stops!

Macca skippy
Macca skippy

Yea, I just posted a review about the exact same thing happening to me. I never wanted to use this mob in the first place. Just another mob to steer clear of.

Jaszeenat Sandhu
Jaszeenat Sandhu

Dear Sendle, I am a seller and your driver delivered my lost parcel SZ2FYYZ as to an incorrect address. I have sent my ASIC verification which says my abn, entity name and business name. is that enough to prove that the beneficiary owner of the goods. I am feeling betrayed and tried to be ripped off. Are you going to resolve my case or not. I want my money back. I will not stop contacting you until return my money. Anyone Harley, Charles or Grace comes, it is about my money and lost item. I want my money back

Woo pi d.
Woo pi d.

How did it went? I guess Sendle didn't give a damn after all. The same thing happened to me.

Big L
Big L

You do know sendle is just a website. Which company was the driver from?? Either be Fastway, Australia post or Couriers Please

DavidD

I am waiting for over 2 days to get parcel SMRJ8FF picked up and no way to communicate with this company. They charged me and can not get the money back.

KarenK
KarenK

I used their contact us help point and they arranged for another company to come and pick it up - a few more days wait - however it was picked up and delivered in a timely manner with contact everyday to make sure all ok

DavidD

I cant access help nor ayone responded to my multiple queries. So you think "wait for few days" is good enough for a courier company? My experience with Sendle is negative.

Maira K.
Maira K.

Can you tell me please where my parcel is i am just waiting from 8days. Its tracking number is CF139046553AU

Fiham H.
Fiham H.

I recently moved interstate and posted some boxes, all boxes except for one were delivered. This box is now almost 8 business days late, I also suspect that I have been overcharged for the other boxes based on false measurements by Sendle. All in all not very happy with Sendle, and the lack of direct customer support has not helped. Not a happy customer.

SC
SC

Appalling service - my parcel has been stuck "in transit" for 6 days with no updates. Zero way of getting someone to respond to me have sent multiple emails. Was meant to be delivered today. What is going on?

JD - Sydney
JD - Sydney

I'm not Sendle. I'm another VERY dissatisfied customer.

scott w.
scott w.

Yer my delivery is very late,no tracking as it's with a 3rd party ,I'm guessing it's been swiped

saghar
saghar

hi, I'm recently start working with you and pretty new to posting for customer. I approximately calculated the parcel weight and dimensions and the customer paid for that calculation. I would like to know what happens if the parcel weight and dimensions not exactly the same as my calculation whether it is underweight or overweight? please advise me about it.

Pamela
Pamela

Hi - it's obviously important to get the dimensions and weight correct, however if there is a small discrepancy it may not cause a problem. If you're not sure, select a larger option.

Keith
Keith

As made clear I am a receiver of goods.
For sending goods I suggest you speak/chat/wotevva with the logistics company directly.

kwikyk1
kwikyk1

Has anyone sent fresh baked goods like cupcakes with sendle?

Kath
Kath

Hi guys, who was tracking number S438QK sent to? All I got is name.

KJM
KJM

Could I use Sendle to courier artworks interstate?

Barry
Barry

I do not really know, best to get on to Sendle and ask them, I am sure they will be able to tell you.

Janine R.
Janine R.

I wouldn't trust Sendle with anything of value. They are a third party company who outsources to other courier companies, they have no phone number so you can't contact them and the reviews I've read from others who have used them are far from perfect.

Natarlie W.
Natarlie W.

Has anyone had a parcel delivered from Melbourne to Perth and if so how long did it take to arrive?

Lee B.
Lee B.

forever thell loose it

Shado
Shado

They just dont pick it up. Use someone else and save the stress and lies.

Wajeeha M.
Wajeeha M.

So my parcel pick up was tomorrow but I sent it out today and the parcel tracking still hadn’t updated!! Will the receipiant still get their parcel? I’m so stressed

The N.
The N.

what does Message from courier \Transfer to 7554 OSH-DE\ mean?

TheGalaEmre
TheGalaEmre

When it gets transferred to a third party to compete a run. CouriersPlease use a company called border express to transport their parcels interstate- it means it is getting shuttled from a hub to another hub

James
James

Where did you send my Parcel

Brian

An email enquiry submitted (via Sendle's website) 4 business days ago hasn't yet been answered. The initial automated response assured me 'We are on to it and will get back to you in 1 to 2 business days'. Since the company doesn't provide either a contact phone number or a direct email address I'm left in Limbo.

Jocelyn
Jocelyn

I have experienced the same issue...no contact phone number and certainly no response within 1-2 business days as promised via email

Brian

It's clear that we cannot act individually. I will happily sign up to a group action to publicise the behaviour of these companies (including CouriersPlease). But how?

zurizuri

I had the same BUT they did sort it. Very happy with the price (FRACTION of Aust Post) and the super fast delivery once collected

Brian

Lucky for you, if true! It reads more like an inside job to me. And my emailed enquiry has not been answered after 7 days!

Chris R
Chris R

Where is my parcel it was picked up over a month ago S8F6GB the investigation is over I can only assumed its lost or stolen. I know if I do get a reply it will be automated with a standard email you send out even though your site says powered by real people I have no faith in you James Moody or Sendle and your wife says she lives by the 5 h's honesty ?

JOHN A BAMFORD
JOHN A BAMFORD

do you pick up and deliver. Sydney to brisbane

Yes they do

Choonygal
Choonygal

Why is the tracking bogus?! We’ve had it marked as “unable to be delivered“ twice. The address is correct, and every other courier service seems to have no issue. Just Sendle! Yes, we have a gate. But no, it’s not a case of “unable to gain entry”... We have CCTV and no one attended the property to attempt delivery. Then, after the second “attempt” it’s marked as damaged in the tracking... So did the courier damage the package, then pretend to have attempted delivery..?! I have no idea. And OF COURSE Sendle has no contact phone numbers. (Which is ridiculous for a legitimate business!) Emails, fb messages, no response. COVID doesn’t explain horrendous customer service, or bogus tracking. What is going on?!

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Extra Information