2Sendle

14,638 reviews
Robin L.
Robin L.

Iam just 100% impressed with Courier's please delivering my parcel today ok

Iam really impressed now and even more impressed now with a really speedy delivery for my parcel delivered today on Tuesday afternoon with my parcel and thanks and thankyou so very much and much appreciated and can't thankyou enough ok Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyEast Maitland2 posts

Order arrived quickly and in great condition - no globes damaged/broken due to being packaged so well. Will definitely order again from David. Show details ·  1
Richard W.
Richard W.

Fast easy service

Fast easy service for buying a part for the washing machine that wasn't available in New Zealand Show details ·  1
suse
suseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great service, prompt and left in a safe but visible place. Show details ·  1
MelB
MelBSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Good value and service

I like using Sendle for the parcels I ship, they're pretty fast and well priced. Show details ·  1
Judith A
Judith ASouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

FIRST CLASS SERVICE

Five star service from this delivery company. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jude
Jude

Outdoor Rug

The Outdoor rug i got is absolutely gorgeous i love it Show details ·  1
Renata S.
Renata S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Not reliable, do not recommend

Absolutely hopeless. Have been waiting for 10 days for them to pickup my parcel, contacted their support 4 times already and they always say "tomorrow we will pick them up". What a joke of a company. Needless to say their service is damaging the reputation of my business. Do not recommend. Show details
Taiko
Taiko

Theft

Clearly a scam. Drivers stealing parcels and then claiming ignorance and I don't buy it at all. Use a reliable postal service instead of this joke company Show details
Dale C
Dale CAU2 posts

Good on him

The delivery driver got through our gate which can be difficult and up to our front door...we'll done to him! Show details ·  1
Gavin P.
Gavin P.2 posts

They don't care what is true and correct

Tried over 100s of emails but no one is interested in fixing up the charges that aren't correct.
It wasn't until someone else pointed out lately they had made extra charges to their card, so I also checked and they were correct.
5 parcels were charged incorrectly and they aren't interested in fixing it up.
Whats charged is charged apparently
Customer service can't even send me the correct details for each parcel all mixed up. Show details
Chris B.
Chris B.Sydney, NSW8 posts

Very satisfied customer

Great product delivered promptly at a fantastic price, will definitely do business with seller again. Show details ·  1
Carl S.
Carl S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor delivery service

May be quick but I was home at the time of delivery near the front door. Courier did not knock on the door and did not ring the door bell. The TV was on at the time so driver would have known someone was home. I heard the van door slam so I went outside as the driver was getting into the van. I asked him why he made no attempt to knock or ring but he straight out lied and said he had knocked and didn't see the door bell got into the van and drove away. No appology. Show details
Aaron S.
Aaron S.

Great service all round

Up to date comms and tracking. Seamless delivery system it feels. Show details ·  1
Kaz
KazSydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional Communication

Communication fantastic and delivery was exceptional as the delivery was secure Show details ·  1
Graeme
GraemeFraser 2615, ACT

Fast delivery good tracking

Fast delivery, website tracking was accurate and kept updated. Pic messaged showing delivery Show details ·  1

sharon krishnan
sharon krishnan3 posts

Happy buyer

Its not my choice to use Sendle. Its obviously the buyer.
I have had a number of parcels delivered to me by Sendle. I have always said I like the service as they are very prompt and I have never had a problem with them Highly recommend. Show details ·  3
David Tysh
David TyshSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Lost parcel

I had an issue with my parcel, they were quick to sort out my issue very happy with them. Show details ·  1
Monty
MontySydney, NSW9 posts

Monty

Everything was fantastic from ordering to delivery…..it was received on time…..and tracking very helpful. Show details ·  2
Michael B.
Michael B.3 posts

A Pleasant Experience

Parcel arrived well before expected in perfect condition and was delivered by a lovely friendly lady. Tracking was accurate and helpful Show details ·  1
Merinda K.
Merinda K.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lazy delivery

Sendle delivered on time but left the package outside the front door of our unit block, fully exposed to everyone who walked past with the name of the product emblazoned on the box. Luckily I saw the delivery guy pull up, opened the front door expecting him to walk up a flight of stairs to deliver it, when he didn’t appear I walked down and found it outside and him leaving. That’s not delivery that’s just sloppy. Show details
leannesibley77
leannesibley77South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Placed order and received

Super fast service. Order was picked up in NSW one day and delivered to my door the next morning perfectly in tact. Tracking is easy and accurate. Great work to the team. Show details ·  1
David B
David BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast road interstate

Shipped from Melbourne to Brisbane in 2 days, no damage. Excellent service. Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Quick interstate delivery

Dispatched on Monday 6th May from NSW and delivered Wednesday 8th May in Brisbane, Qld. We weren't home at the time of delivery and the parcel was left in a safe place out of sight from the road. Happy with the very fast delivery. Show details ·  1
Clare
ClareCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very happy with quick delivery and care taken

Very happy with the care of package and the timely manner it was delivered in...
Great delivery driver very polite and friendly.
Thankyou Show details ·  1
g0dzlr33
g0dzlr33

Teresa M.
Teresa M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Senile The Great !

My Parcel arrived from Victoria to my door in South Australia within 3 days ! Much better service than Australia Post & Cheaper as well . Thank You Show details ·  1
Lyn B
Lyn B

Worked first time!

Parcel delivered on time with a friendly callout from delivery man to let me know it was there, some couriers you never hear them, which isn't an issue where we live but might be if parcel-pinchers nearby. Show details ·  1
leoniejb
leoniejb9 posts

Fast, polite and accurate service

Delivered FAST and on time!
Very polite young lady came to the door to give it to me.
She wasted no time which is great - as every minute wasted in a day's work - adds up!
EVERYONE benefits from this fast, polite and accurate service.
Thank you. Show details ·  2
TAZ
TAZNortheast, VIC4 posts

TOP CLASS

Fast, friendly, and efficient service, and at a very competitive price. Show details ·  1
Nathan F.
Nathan F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service

The delivery person was quick, polite and because it lppked like it was goig tonrain, walked extra 10metres and keft it undercover. Brilliant service and thank you Show details ·  1
PPP
PPPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Fast delivery service

Sendle's delivery of my parcel was very prompt. I would recommend using Sendle for deliveries - rather than their main competitor. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Shazj
ShazjPerth, WA2 posts

Very quick delivery

I placed my order on Thursday then I emailed prestige products on Thursday to ask how long delivery took, I got back that it would be picked up Friday morning & I would get it by Thursday the following week, today is Monday & it only got picked up Friday so 2 days & I got my order very impressed pity other couriers aren’t this quick Show details ·  1
Jamie H.
Jamie H.

No attempt to drop off parcel

Delivery driver didn't bother to even try to drop it off at my apartment even though I was home and the front gate was open. Decided to take my parcel to a collection point a couple of suburbs away even though there were closer collection points. And then I couldn't even organise a redelivery because the parcel had already been dropped off. Show details
Gee-imacustomer
Gee-imacustomer4 posts

Efficient service

Quick delivery from an eBay provider. Excellent service from the courier. Show details ·  1
Scottoiler Australia
Scottoiler AustraliaSydney, NSW

Amazing Turbo Charged Delivery!

Sydney to Boronia Heights QLD - Less than 24hrs from our Warehouse to the Customer using Sendle standard delivery! Show details ·  1

Time o.
Time o.3 posts

Don't use, You will be charged double or tripled when the items gets delivered

Dont use, Ive been using them for two months. What they change when you print the labels , Will be double or tripled when the items get delivered. Every package sent was inside their calculator weight and measurement chart but sill was charged double or tripled. Never got message of any changes tried contacting them, But all they have is AI run around messages. Show details
PoodleLuva
PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA18 posts

Sendle the Best alternative to Australia Post

Easy to use, great price and no hassles. Short trips across town are ideal! Show details ·  1
Phil R.
Phil R.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Delivery or item

Great delivery, left in a safe place obscure from prying eyes. Well done. Show details ·  1
C.j
C.jPerth, WA2 posts

So horrible

My sender used this for a parcel that I need asap for my preemie baby still nothing you won’t even tell the sender where my parcel is ITS for a baby it’s classed as medical equipment Show details

Extra Information