Seniors Car Insurance

Seniors Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Marta K.
Marta K. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

If I have an accident, what is the process and time frame?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Marta, Thank you for reaching out with your query.

In the event of a claim, make sure your car is safe and secure so it will not be damaged further, this may mean having it towed.

You will also need to get details from anyone else involved, this includes:
-Full name
-Address
-Registration number
-Phone number and
-Driver’s licence number.

You can contact our claims team on 13 13 43 to lodge your claim.

After you have lodged a claim with us, we will assess it. We may ask you for reasonable information and assistance to help with this process. Each claim is assessed on a case by case basis.

Please don't hesitate to contact our team on 13 13 43 if you would like to discuss your query further.

Conrad D
Conrad D · Comprehensive Car Insurance

do you provide a choice of repairer for car insurance claims

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Conrad, Thank you for reaching out with your query.

If you need to make a claim and your car needs repairs, we’ll choose a repairer located as close as possible to your home or work from our extensive repairer network.
When you use one of our approved repairers, the repairs are covered by a guarantee, so long as you remain the registered owner.

If you prefer to choose your own repairer, you can arrange for a quote and send it to us. But please note that we reserve the right to determine and arrange for repairs to be carried out by our preferred repairer.

You can find more information in our Product Disclosure Statement, external link  or contact our team on 1300 027 891, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST.

Elyssa W.
Elyssa W. · Seniors Car Insurance

I'm looking to change my car insurance company as they are not giving me the best service?

Dianne
Dianne

I cannot comment on service as I haven't had a claim but I've just switched from seniors to woolworths car insurance. It also has low kilometre option, a $50 voucher and 10% off a grocery shop once a month. The reviews were ok for them also.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Elyssa, Thank you for reaching out and considering Australian Seniors for your insurance needs.

To find more information or to arrange a quote, you can visit our website external link

Alternatively, if you would like to speak with one of our team members to discuss your queries further, please send me a private message with your contact number and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Iris N.
Iris N.

I am 38 old. If I purchase your policy, will I be covered?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Iris, Thank you for reaching out!

We’re committed to providing real value for over 50s, however we do also provide insurance to those who are not yet seniors.

You can find more information about our many products and arrange a quote or your cover through our website, external link

Linh
Linh · Seniors Car Insurance

How to opted out of automatic renewals for next year ? I never liked setting up auto renewal, because the price increases every year, higher than other insurers but I can't stop them from automatically withdrawing my funds without my agreement . I cannot find any information to set up, stop automatic withdrawals from my account on the Australian Seniors website.Thanks

Kate
Kate

Just call them and ask. They are very helpful.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Linh, I’m sorry to hear of your frustrations and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Your premium is calculated based on a number of criteria. We will also look at the value of your car and other factors that increase or decrease the risk of a claim and factors that affect business costs.

If you would like to discuss the structure of your policy further, please reply to my private message with your policy details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Alternatively, you can find more information regarding premiums in our Premium, Excess & Discount Guide, which can be found on our website:

Link: external link .

Raymond B. · Seniors Car Insurance

Do you have an office in Southport Qld ? I wish to insure my Holden Barina Hatchback. I think a fully comprehensive policy would be the best. Could you give me an idea of how much it would cost.Car is garaged under building. Is in very good condition with 201.770 Kls.

[Name Removed] BEM [Content Removed][Content Removed]. [Number Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Raymond, Thank you for reaching out and for providing your details.

Our retail stores are located within Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Lake Haven Shopping Centre in New South Wales.

You can apply for a quote either by calling us or through our website:
Link: external link .
Number: 1300 760 157.

Can you please confirm a suitable time you wish to be contacted and one of our team members will be in touch.

10am Tuesday 23 August 2022
[Number Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Raymond, Thank you for the reply, I have notified our team and they will be in touch on Tuesday.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Raymond, I understand that you have spoken to one of our team members.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H. · Seniors Car Insurance

Can I ask who Australian Seniors subcontract to for the Roadside Assistance in Tasmania?
Any reviews on your experience of their Roadside Assistance please?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for reaching out.

To assist with your query, can you please reply to my private message with your phone number and one of our team members will be in touch to answer your query.

Can you also confirm a suitable time you wish to be contacted.

Carol
Carol · Seniors Car Insurance

how do i get a quote for my car insurance

Nkob
Nkob

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Carol, Thank you for reaching out, you can apply for a quote through our website: external link .
Alternatively, can you please provide your best contact details and I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch to assist further.

Annette O.
Annette O. · Seniors Car Insurance

I only drive under 10,000 kilometers do I get a discount

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Annette, Thank you for reaching out. At Australian Seniors, we understand that every driver is different. That’s why we offer flexible cover options to help you find the perfect fit for you and your car.
To arrange a quote for cover that is suitable to your needs, you can visit our website, external link  or contact our team on 1300 027 89, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST.
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to contact you, can you please send me a private message with your phone number and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

Bernice
Bernice  · Seniors Car Insurance

I am 67 but work fulltime, am i still entitled to use Senior Car insurance?

Bernadette
Bernadette

I am pretty sure you can - it is definately worth a phone call to them!

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Bernice, Thank you for reaching out, you can definitely apply for our Car Insurance. This product is designed for people who own and can legally drive a private car registered in Australia.
You can find more information and arrange a quote on our website, external link  or you can contact our team on 1300 027 891, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST, to assist you further.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any queries in the future.

Josee Kumnick · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hello, do you insure an agreed value car?

Josee Kumnick

we are insured with you and wonder if we can insure our car for agreed value not market value please?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Josee, Thank you for reaching out, we provide agreed value for our comprehensive and Pay As You Drive policies only. For more information please visit our website at external link
If you would like to discuss your query further, please reply to my private message so I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch to assist in more detail.

Jann P.
Jann P. · Seniors Car Insurance

Just got a quote for my car insurance and it says my car would not be covered for fire & theft. Was wondering why not as what would be the point to insure if not covered for these??

The M.
The M.

Select the "Third Party Property, Fire, and Theft:" OR "Comprehensive" option.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Jann, Thank you for reaching out with your query. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact details and I will arrange one of our team members to be in touch with you to look into this further with you.

Chelsea
Chelsea · Seniors Car Insurance

Can reviewers please give me and honest account of what it is like to lodge a claim in relation to a car accident. I found that my current insurer is wonderful when setting up & making changes to the policy & I would give them 5 stars, but now I have had to claim they are an absolute nightmare to deal with and they would be lucky to get one star at the moment, so I don't want to be conned again.

Chelsea
Chelsea · Seniors Car Insurance

I just got a quote online & put in all the details including an additional driver also over 50 who has had a no fault claim. Why is it when I disclose her accident for which she was not at fault is it $10 a month dearer than if I'd said no, the accident was not her fault and the other driver admittedly liability & their insurance covered everything?

Jacki
Jacki

I recommend talking to someone as the online system is limited to black and white answers where as if you talk to a person they can circumvent this and add notes to their files to explain. I got to a certain point with mine and ended up talking to someone who then was able to work into my circumstance.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Chelsea, Thank you for reaching out with your query. To assist us in discussing this further with you, can you please reply to my private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

Vera R.
Vera R. · Seniors Car Insurance

been reading the reviews ,,,,cant believe them ,you only print the praising ones ......i put one on and no response .......i have been with the company for 7 yrs ...never needed them before but ,boy when i do ,it's a complete shambles .......

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Vera, Thank you for your question. It is important for us to hear from our customers throughout their journeys, with Product Review being a great way for customers to share their feedback with us and the public. Whilst a majority of our reviews are submitted by customers who have recently purchased a policy, we have also received some reviews from customers who have had a claims experience, however, they are under no obligation to do so. We love hearing all customer thoughts and take all feedback on board to assist with improving the services we provide.

Vera R.
Vera R. · Seniors Car Insurance

Could you please tell me why when you ring 131343 ,you never get a call back after leaving phone no....or anyone other than a recording answers.....this is a ridiculous telephone system......i am so angry i rang 4 times after 15 min.had to hang up ...the last time i rang i waited 35 min. with no one answering my call ...i will never recommend this comp.to anyone ever again .....

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Vera, Thank you for reaching out, we're sorry about the wait. It's been a particularly busy period and we apologise for causing you any inconvenience. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and policy number and we will have one of our Senior team members call you back shortly.

Kia
Kia

It’s always frustrating to have to wait on hold and triggers my Anxiety. Sadly it appears to be the norm. However the last 2 calls to Seniors Insurance have offered a Callback Service which was a godsend!

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Kia, I am sorry about the frustrations caused. If you do require any assistance in getting in touch with our team, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Vera, I understand that your query has been escalated to our service team who will be able to make changes to your policy accordingly. Please do not hesitate to reach out if further assistance is required.

Robert E.
Robert E. · Seniors Car Insurance

what if I sell my car?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Robert, Thank you for reaching out with your query. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy or contact details and I will arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you to discuss further.

Robert E.
Robert E. · Seniors Car Insurance

what if I sell my car, how does the refund work?

Mick Van Bemmel
Mick Van Bemmel · Comprehensive Car Insurance

QUOTE FOR CAR INSURANCE

Bryan_Leech
Bryan_Leech

Hi Mick,
I'm afraid I see no actual question. Please try again and this time ask a clear question.
Bryan

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Mick, Thank you for reaching out. You can organise a quote on our website, external link
Alternatively, if you would like to speak with one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

Lawrie T. · Seniors Car Insurance

Do you cover slide-on campers?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Lawrie, Thank you for reaching out. To assist with your query further, can you please provide your contact details and we will arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you.

[Number Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Lawrie, Thank you for your reply. I have passed your query on to the relevant team to reach out and assist you further.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Lawrie, I apologise, our team have confirmed that we do not cover slide-on campers. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any further queries.

TAN14 · Comprehensive Car Insurance

does comprehensive cover rating 1 protection?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Tan, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please reply to my private message with your best contact details to arrange for one of our team members to be in touch and assist with your query.

Email: [Email Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Tan, Thank you for providing your email address. I have passed on your query to the relevant team to assist accordingly.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Select a listing for your question
Seniors Car Insurance

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Seniors Car Insurance is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more