Seniors Car Insurance

Seniors Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Barry Margerison
Barry Margerison · Seniors Car Insurance

How do I get an online comprehensive ins Quote

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Barry, Thank you for reaching out. If you would like to enquire for a quote, please visit our website: external link
Alternatively, can you please reply to my private message with your best contact details and I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch.

Brian Benton
Brian Benton · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Do you offer monthly premium payments, and if so are these more expensive than one annual payment?

Sandra Ruddock
Sandra Ruddock

There is a monthly option. I paid for the year because it was cheaper. There is also another option which is good value for those who only drive 6000km per year (but you can arrange for more kms as needed).

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Brian, Thank you for reaching out. You can pay your car insurance premiums monthly, or pay less for an annual payment option. You can find more information on our website, external link
Alternatively, if you would like to speak with one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

Bon
Bon · Seniors Car Insurance

How does pay as you drive fixed kilometre discount work please.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Bon, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please respond to my private message with your policy number to arrange for one of our team members to be in touch to assist with your query.

Barbara
Barbara

Hi Bon,
You simply estimate the K's you expect to drive in the coming year beginning with the date you take out the cover.
If part way through the year you realise you are driving more K's than you first thought, contact you insurer to upgrade your estimate of K's. They will adjust your premium accordingly and adjust the premium. Not all insurers offer the ability to change the K's after the policy is taken out, so make sure your chosen insurer does include this option.
Regards, Barbara

Jenstar
Jenstar · Seniors Car Insurance

Hi,
I would like to get an idea of Australian Seniors premiums but I'm frustrated that I am required to give my full personal details to each potential insurance provider to get a quote, whether my inquiry is online or by phone.
In these security conscious times, we are all vulnerable when handing out personal information. Would it be possible to develop two levels of inquiry? Firstly an estimate, using the driver's year of birth, type of car, postcode and details of claims history (with an email address for marketing purposes if essential); and then add full details at a subsequent 'detailed quote' stage? Thank you

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Jenstar, Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your concern. You can receive a quote through our website but that does require providing your contact information at external link
Alternatively if you reply to my private message, I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch to assist with your query through a phone call.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Jenstar, The outcome will be the same as you will need to provide your details to receive a quote. As we cannot provide what you are asking for at this time, we can only provide you with the current quote process. We appreciate your feedback and if you require further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.

Pat
Pat · Seniors Car Insurance

need a quote

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Pat, Thank you for considering Australian Seniors Insurance. You can apply for our covers on our website, including receiving a quote at: external link .
Alternatively, if you would like a member of our team to contact you to discuss our products, you can private message me your contact phone number and I will arrange for someone to be in touch.

Rebecca

Mark
Mark · Comprehensive Car Insurance

My policy is due for renewal but insured value has reduced significantly. The car is very low mileage and in excellent condition and always garaged. Can i request a higher insured value?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Mark, Thank you for reaching out. Each renewal is a separate policy, not an extension of the prior policy. If you have an agreed value policy, we will review your sum insured as part of your renewal offer. The updated amount will be stated on the renewal we send you.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your query with you. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I can arrange for a team member to be in touch to assist further.

Francesco G.
Francesco G. · Seniors Car Insurance

Do you provide roadside assistance insurance?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Francesco, Thank you for reaching out with your query. You can choose to add the Roadside Assistance option to your cover.
You can find more information on our website, at external link
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss further with one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

JZ66
JZ66 · Seniors Car Insurance

Claim Performance?

Grateful for feedback from anyone who made a claim recently to advise about Seniors claim handling? Thank you.

Perseus  · Seniors Car Insurance

Hi guys.

When emailing first time or renewal notices, do you include sensitive information such as birth dates please. My current insurance company does, which is silly given privacy and identity theft risks.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Perseus, Thank you for reaching out with your query. You can find more information regarding our privacy policy in our Product Disclosure Statement, external link
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss your query further with one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details.
You can also contact our team on 13 13 43, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST or Saturday, 9am to 2pm, AEST, or email at customercare@insurance.seniors.com.au

Hello Alisa.

Thanks for sending through the 52 page PDS, but I'm unlikely to read through it to find out an answer to what I thought was a pretty straight forward question. I also don't understand the need to have a conversation with someone - given the simplicity of the question, surely this chat channel is sufficient to provide an answer. Its either yes we do or not we don't.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Perseus, Thank you for your message. We appreciate your feedback, we will ensure this is shared with our teams for consideration. We take our privacy obligations very seriously, and you can view our privacy policy at external link
We also offer post as an option to receive your policy details, please contact us on 13 19 48 and one of our dedicated service team members will be able to assist with your enquiry.

Hello Alisa.

Thank you for the response. Its great to hear that Greenstone Financial Services, the parent company of REAL and Seniors, have decided to consider reviewing the risk.

I'm sure you'd agree, potentially putting customers sensitive information at risk of being accessible by a person(s) other than the intended recipient is not desirable. In particular when there's an existing and easily adopted mitigation available.

Ian P. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

how can i get a quote on car insurance

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out. You can arrange a quote on our website at, external link
You can also contact our team on 13 13 43 Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST, Saturday, 9am to 2pm, AEST

Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Hi Alisa thanks for answering could you please give me a call 0n
thanks
regards IAN

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for your reply, I have passed on your request to the relevant team, however, can you please confirm your area code to assist our team in contacting you. Due to privacy reasons, I have also requested for your phone number to be removed from the above message.

area code [Details Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for getting back to me. I have passed your request on to our team to be in contact with you to assist further.

Ian P.

Hi Alisa can you please have your team member who contacted me earlier contact me again as I

have mucked up the dates on the policy sorry for the inconvenience

regards
Ian

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out, I have shared your request with the relevant team to contact you to assist.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, I understand that one of our team members has been in touch to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any assistance in the future.

thanks Alisia

Bernie van Elsen
Bernie van Elsen · Comprehensive Car Insurance

QUOT FOR 2005 CLS MERECEDES 360CLS

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Bernie, Thank you for reaching out. You can visit our website for a quote or for more information, at external link
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Vicki
Vicki · Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

How much to insurance for a 2017 Holden astra.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Vicki, Thank you for reaching out. If you would like a quote for your 2017 Holden Astra, you can visit our website at: external link

Alternatively, if you prefer, can you please reply to my private message with your contact details to arrange for one of our team members to be in contact to assist with your query.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Vicki, I understand that one of our team members has contacted you and assisted with your query. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to reach out as we would love to be of assistance.

Lina
Lina  · Comprehensive Car Insurance

We would like a quote for a RAV4 2018 please? Thank you

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Lina, Thank you for reaching out. To arrange a quote or for more information, you can head to our website external link
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to assist you further, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Happy WestAussie
Happy WestAussie

Hello Lina, Your question came to me, and like you (hopefully), I am a client of Seniors car insurance. By coming to Seniors I am more than $400 better off. My previous insurer pulled the "age of driver, where garaged, country roads" and a whole lot more rubbish. Seniors know my age, they were first class to deal with and I rather hope to have an ongoing relationship for many years. I am sure you wont regret coming over.

Mike M
Mike M · Seniors Car Insurance

I have been told over the phone by one of your representatives that your Pay as you Drive policy will cover my vehicle while being flat towed by our motor home, and the fact that the odometer does not register while the vehicle is being towed will not be an issue as the policy is only concerned with actual km driven. If for example we tow the vehicle from home in SA to QLD shortly after starting the policy and have a accident with the motor home which also damages the car, is the car fully covered. Would there be a problem due to the odometer reading at the time of the accident being only a few km from the initial policy reading but we are over 3000 km from home. I would just like this qualified in writing please.
Mike

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Mike, Thank you for reaching out with your query. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you to discuss your request further.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Mike, I understand that one of our team members have been in contact with you to discuss your queries further. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Mark Twain
Mark Twain · Seniors Car Insurance

Claim Performance?

Grateful for feedback from anyone who made a claim to advise about Seniors claim handling? Thank you.

David
David

Yer i had a claim my car was written off got paid out with in a week of being inspected

paul merrett
paul merrett · Seniors Car Insurance

yearly cost for over 50

Kath
Kath

I pay for 11K km per year with roadside and have a Seniors card and premium as per my new renewal 10 Feb 21 is $852.38. I chose to pay by month $78.37. Also have 20 day hire car option. Car is 11 years old. $500 excess. Hope this helps.

Kerry
Kerry

It depends on what car you have and the kilometres you agree to. Best to get a quote. We paid for 10000 km per year for $360.63 per year. $500 cheaper than our previous insurer...no roadside as we already had that.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I can arrange for a team member to be in touch with you to organise a quote.
Alternatively, you can review a quote on our website at external link

T. Vatikiotis
T. Vatikiotis · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Need a contact number of a representative for australian Seniors insurance to talk to, for a quote on a comprehensive ,Home and Contents,& Car (comprehensive) insurance.... thank you.

Jojam Franc
Jojam Franc

Hi.... I filled out my comprehensive car insurance online. It was quite easy to do. I was satisfied with the quote for twelve months coverage + the additional windscreen option. After I had asked them to email me the quote a customer rep rang to see if they could be of any further assistance. I recall there was also a number on the webpage to ring. For me their price was right, there was no pressure to add anything else. So far I can say Australian Seniors Insurance has been excellent compared to other firms & their offers for my dollars. The proof will be in the pudding if a claim is made. Hope this helps in some way. Cheers!

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi T.Vatikiotis, Thank you for reaching out. You can contact our team to discuss our insurance products on 13 13 43.
Alternatively, if you would like for me to arrange one of our team members to contact you, please send me a private message with your phone number and I will arrange this for you.
You can also find more information on our website at external link

Bill
Bill  · Seniors Car Insurance

hi, I'm in the process of comparing car insurance. My question are (1) Should I have an accident and the vehicle is not safe to drive" what happens. (2) the vehicle is safe to drive what happens. (3) If a vehicle is to be taken to an inspection center where are these located? (4) I'm also concerned that should something happen outside major metro areas what happens.

Roger
Roger

I’m just a person who bought insurance. I don’t have answers to all of this. Read the policy brochure PDF and ask the reps to clarify your concerns.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Bill, Thank you for reaching out to us with your queries. In the event of a claim it is good to understand the process so you know what to do and what to expect. Our claims team will support and guide you through the claim process. The steps of what to do in the event of a claim can be located within our Product Disclosure Statement which is available on our website; external link
Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for you to be contacted.
Jessica

matthew wood
matthew wood · Seniors Car Insurance

view my policy

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Matthew, Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to arrange for a member of our team to contact you to assist with your query further and I have sent you a private message to obtain your policy details.
Jessica

Roger Barrett
Roger Barrett · Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have tried to obtain a quote online but the question: "What age did the main driver get a full license" fails to accept an age - what am I doing wrong?

Regards Roger Barrett

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Roger, Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange one of our team members to reach out to you to assist further. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I will organise this for you.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Roger, I understand that one of our team members have been in touch to discuss your query. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Select a listing for your question
Seniors Car Insurance

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Seniors Car Insurance is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more