TyroneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An Insurance Company That Genuinely Addresses The Needs of Seniors.

Pay as You Drive is such an attractive option for Seniors like me who do not cover a huge mileage during the year, and in reflecting this, the cost of the premium so much more competitive than the premium my current Insurer was going to charge me. Customer Service was excellent, and I do hope this impressive start continues for the duration of time with Australian Seniors.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelVolkswagen Golf 7 (Hatchback)

Christina

ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Excellent value compared to other quotes for the same product.
Service staff extremely helpful and phoned me back exactly when they said they would.
All information sent to me was clear and consider which takes out any element of misunderstanding.

Car ModelToyota Corolla
Sandy W

Sandy WSydney, NSW

GREAT DEAL

Monthly insurance payment was well below our current policy. So we took Seniors Car Insurance................
I Would recommend it to anyone over 50 and looking to save for their car insurance.

Car ModelNissan Pulsar
Peter

PeterIllawarra, NSW

GOOD4

I joined Seniors Insurance for the first time last year. I am a pensioner and check the various websites each year for the best deal. When receiving my renewal notice sent to my email address it was approx. one hundred dollars dearer than last year. I renewed my policy via the Seniors Insurance website and saved approx. $80

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Car ModelMazda 6

Hi Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate your ongoing loyalty.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy communication

Just signed up after looking at reviews happy with price n service well done Australian seniors. Feel policy gives me what I require at a very competitive rate well done again

John Ferranda

John Ferranda

Best car insurance offer - excellent

The best value for money car insurance today that I could find online. Your 30 words minimum texted review is biased as I have expressed exactly my position in only 13 words. You should remove that limitations.

WrustySydney, NSW

Buyers Beware: Quote increased by 35% due to accident history

Car ModelToyora Camry ASV50R / AVV50R Atara R
Wrusty

As i mentioned in my review, your company has already reviewed and commented on this quote. They decided not to change the quote value

Carl

CarlFar North Queensland, QLD

A good rate compared at current value of vehicle.

Easy to set up - very clear options - fast feed of information.
Suggest advise to users who want to "Edit" their entries. Not everyone will know to simply use the " Go Back" button.

Car ModelToyota Corolla

Very satisfied

Irene was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, a pleasure to deal with,made the policy easy to understand and saved us some money. Great value,especially the pay as you drive option. Thanks

Garry D

Garry DPerth, WA

Great service great savings.

Lynn explained the policy very well, we have been in touch several times this last month, but each time she was happy to make sure that I understood the policy as it had some major changes to policies I've had with other Insurers. Today when we went through the details again, Lynn saved us another $60 odd dollars. Fantastic.

Hi Garry,
I'm so glad to hear of your wonderful experience speaking with Lynn and that she was able to set up your policy to be suitable for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review with us.

Sukura

SukuraNorthern Region, NSW

Just started policy so time will tell. Customer service on phone was great, David explained the difference between the two policies that were available for comprehensive insurance and that reduced the cost

Car ModelFord Mondeo MC

Very good Thanks

Thank you David for your patience and explanations of policy which I have subsequently purchase, (commencing on Feb 13th) and follow up as promised. I was happily impressed with your service Seniors Insurance.

Car ModelVolkswagen Tiguan 5N 118TSI

Good value

Yes new policy thanks for your help over the phone
Easy to set up so far so good
Thanks have a great day
And a great great week
Cheers from your new policy holder

Hi Roslyn,
I'm glad to hear your experience was met with ease and that our team member was able to help you organise your cover for you.

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Questionable

The Policy is good value and assistance was great. Please review the fact that to renew the policy is about $100 more than purchasing a new policy on line. It is questionable if this is fair trading to the older customers who may unaware of the savings made. Before contacting the department of Fair Trading a written answer would be helpful.

Michael

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have already applied for a new policy and cancelled my older one and received the discount. This was quite acceptable to the sales representative.

Daryl

DarylCentral West, NSW

Great money saving

Not happy with the price my long term previous insurer had quoted for my latest renewal, I looked around at several insurers. I found Seniors Australia the cheapest whilst still offering exactly the same conditions as my previous insurer. In fact, I was thrilled to find they were $300 cheaper! The online quoting process was simple too. Very happy!

Car ModelToyota Camry ASV70R / GSV70R Ascent

Excellent Service

After reviewing several insurance sites Seniors Australia is now my preferred insurer. Easy to setup online. With similar conditions etc. to my previous long time insurer I saved over $150. Every dollar saved these days is a bonus!

Car ModelMazda 3 BM

Hi John,
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear you were able to easily set up your policy using our online portal and found affordable cover that is suitable for your needs.

Dannii.B

Dannii.B

Money saver

I received my renewal with another company and I wasn’t happy with the quote so I looked at seniors Insurance and was very happy to find they were $300 cheaper and they cover everything I need so I’m very glad I took out the policy with them.

Car ModelHolden Colorado

Yvonne

Yvonne

Excellent service, thank you Dannie

Policy cover was good, ease of selection of quote was excellent. I have been with your company before. Interested I seem to change every year to another sister company, when higher rates are quoted.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C204 Coupe

Hi Yvonne,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted to hear of the ease Dannie was able to assist you when discussing the quote and policy cover.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

i found my policy with seniors a good $300 better off. i should have done this three years ago . but now i will look into home and contents insurance and other.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeNo
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (Wagon)

Hi Graham,
Welcome to Australian Seniors. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I have been insured with Seniors Insurance for 2 years with my 3rd renewal due. As a result of hail damage I lodged a claim on 22 January - no trouble getting through on phone lines. Jericho handled my enquiry with great professionalism. On 3 February I contacted claims and was put through to Adrianne - both my initial point of contact and Adrianne were cheerful and professional. Claim sorted in record time, even though they have HUGE volume of claims. I was then transferred to Sales to arrange 3rd party insurance and spoke to Michelle - again very professional. CONGRATULATIONS ALL ROUND!!! (I have experience in high pressure call centre work and know professionalism when I see it.)

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage