Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

• 1-2 weeks (21)
    • 2-4 weeks (25)
    • 1-2 months (5)
    • 3+ months (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (75) · No (2)

Excellent service from Sam

First time with Seniors for car insurance, good, easy to set up and Sam was excellent very professional. I think I need to pad this up. Accept what is stated.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Claim MadeNo

Hard to tell, as I have never made a claim.

Policy seems to be good value for money, and was easy to set up and renew.
What else would you like me to say as I haven’t made a claim! Kerry

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for sharing your positive purchasing experience with us and we wish to welcome you to Australian Seniors.

Debbo63

Debbo63AU

Very competitive

Very very competitive prices, have changed both my cars and house and contents over to Australian Seniors. If you drive less kilometres a year you get it even cheaper. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend

Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Mr mick

The seniors team were so helpful from claims to repairs with their proactive attention to our claim. Organisations are only as good as the people who serve them so thanks.

Mick
Mick

My pleasure to report favourably on great service.

Bangle

BangleWestern Australia

Competitively priced policy

We received a very competitive quote from Australian Seniors Insurance and was given an even better price because we have our home and contents insured with ASI. Whether dealing online or on the phone ASI are very easy to deal with.

Hi Bangle,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a pleasure to hear that both our Home & Contents cover as well as our Comprehensive Car cover provides you with peace of mind.

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful, affordable and easy to set up.

Very helpful staff, simple and easy to set up. The Policy was received within days of set up.
I really like the pay as you go which as I have reduced my Driving. It was a crystal clear
process.

Redcliffe Senior

Redcliffe SeniorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and Helpful Staff

The policy quote was reviewed and helpful suggestions made. The final result was a very good policy providing me with good cover. The entire process was a very easy and friendly experience.

Christina

ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

First time customer, so easy to set up online , outstanding customer service . Will recommend Australian Seniors comprehensive car to insurance to all my friends, family and anyone looking for affordable pricing and great customer service .

JADS

JADSCentral Queensland, QLD

Pay as you go. I like it! But no discount for policy renewal unfortunately.

Pay as You Go Policy was good value because we don't drive our cars much.
And we like the simplicity of the website.
It would be good however if loyal renewing customers are rewarded with the $50 discount, and not only new customers. Had to take out a new policies to get the discount which took a long time.

Exactly what I want !!

This is a very good value policy for my comprehensive car insurance and easy to set up online! Fantastic options for customising individual needs! Truly recommend Seniors for any insurance needs!

Roy fleming

Roy flemingFar North Queensland, QLD

Most simple online product to use

We recently switched to this company for house/contents and it was so simple and easy to use the online quote system and the price so much cheaper we decided to check car insurance. We found that half the price, and again so quick and easy to use with an immediate quote. Very happy so far.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

very competitive to others but satisfactory is a must and i am satisfied

I think i have been with seniors insurance for a few years and find them very reasonable in price,i always find a happy and very helpful member of staff when i have had the need to phone,my query has always been attended to promptly.My policy was easy to set up,i am very happy with seniors insurance

john

johnmelbourne

Definitely the insurance cover for retirees

Being retired, we only travel low kilometres during the year, not travelling to and from work and Australian Seniors recognise this and adjust their comprehensive policy for our vehicles accordingly.

SoLi

SoLiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good

I just set up my policy today, review ratings were very good and the pricing and what they had to offer I thought was either very good &/or comparable to other quotes I received. Towards the end though I thought the customer service representative was rushing a little once I was secured into purchasing though she did patiently answer all my questions. I did have to ring back to fix an error on the agents part. Always check your policy. On the whole very good and not pushy to deal with.

Tony N

Tony NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Establishing the insurance was easy.

I compared SCCI with 6 other insurers and SCCI was best overall but not the cheapest when adding back the online discount (which encourages a review every year). The discount is unfair for future years if not continued for loyal clients.

Good Deal

Good price for the cover I wanted, fair bit cheaper than what I had for greater value. Monthly should not cost extra. Easy to use website, no issues with getting quote and then making payment,

Excellent Price

I dont know that I can do thirty words but here goes. The female Team Members was very helpful she listened to me and I answered me with what product I wanted. She rang me back at the right time I had requested and then we sorted out what policy I was going to take

KITKAT48 NOT

KITKAT48 NOT Perth, WA

Car insurance made easy!

The choices of policies were perfect for me. Flexible and easily understood and great to be able to ‘tweak’ the details to my needs.

The cost and cover was significantly cheaper than my existing policy and others that I compared the market with.

Jackie

Jackie Gippsland, VIC

Really easy to do online

Really good value. Easy to set up. First time users of Australian Seniors insurance agency.
It’s great that a company takes age into consideration when all others use the care you are driving .

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

best offer I've ever had!

Just about to reinsure my second car that we don't drive much with a major insurer for $850 for the year, when my Brother in Law just retired says try Australian Seniors insurance he has all of his vehicles and home insurance through them.

So I got a quote and because you can nominate the number of miles per year you want to be insured for I made the nomination and my final quote including windscreen insurance was $445 cheaper than what I was about to pay without windscreen insurance from the original Company. To be honest as a n ew retiree myself that sort of saving speaks volumes.

Thanks Australian seniors.

Hi Tom,
It is wonderful to hear our policies can provide you with an affordable option and the flexibility to suit your driving needs. Thank you for sharing your review with us and welcome to the Australian Seniors community.

T. Vatikiotis

T. Vatikiotisasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Need a contact number of a representative for australian Seniors insurance to talk to, for a quote on a comprehensive ,Home and Contents,& Car (comprehensive) insurance.... thank you.

Jojam Franc
Jojam Franc

Hi.... I filled out my comprehensive car insurance online. It was quite easy to do. I was satisfied with the quote for twelve months coverage + the additional windscreen option. After I had asked them to email me the quote a customer rep rang to see if they could be of any further assistance. I recall there was also a number on the webpage to ring. For me their price was right, there was no pressure to add anything else. So far I can say Australian Seniors Insurance has been excellent compared to other firms & their offers for my dollars. The proof will be in the pudding if a claim is made. Hope this helps in some way. Cheers!

Hi T.Vatikiotis,
Thank you for reaching out. You can contact our team to discuss our insurance products on 13 13 43.
Alternatively, if you would like for me to arrange one of our team members to contact you, please send me a private message with your phone number and I will arrange this for you.
You can also find more information on our website at https://www.seniors.com.au/

Roger Barrett

Roger Barrettasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have tried to obtain a quote online but the question: "What age did the main driver get a full license" fails to accept an age - what am I doing wrong?

Regards Roger Barrett

Hi Roger,
Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange one of our team members to reach out to you to assist further. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I will organise this for you.

Hi Roger,
I understand that one of our team members have been in touch to discuss your query. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Sandra

Sandraasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

How old do you have to be to get Seniors car Insurance

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for reaching out to us. The minimum age for a Seniors Car Insurance policy is 17 years of age with a valid license to drive in Australia. For more information, you can visit our website https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

See all Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Compare all 3 Seniors Car Insurance
CategoryCar Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and Travel
Coverage TypeComprehensive
UnderwriterHollard
Legal Liability Cover Included up to $20 million
Roadside Assistance Optional Extra
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverZero Excess Optional Extra
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Optional extra, up to $70 per day (maximum hire period applies)

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $500 if you are more than 200 km from home and your car cannot be driven
Towing Costs Included
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Optional extra, up to $70 per day (maximum hire period applies)

Essential / Emergency RepairsIncluded up to $500
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountOptional
Hire Car after Theft

Included up to $70 per day up to 14 days

Lock and Key ReplacementIncluded up to $1,000
Transit Cover Included
Trailer & Caravan CoverIncluded up to $1,000
Child Safety Seats and PramsIncluded up to $500
New-for-old Car Replacement

Included if a claim is accepted and the car is declared to be a total loss within the first 24 months of the starting date of its original registration and you are the first registered owner

Personal Property CoverIncluded up to $500. Covers only personal items which are designed to be worn or carried, such as clothing & bags.
Uninsured Motorist Benefit Not Applicable