Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

4.8 from 1,457 reviews

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1,457 reviews
    4.8 (1,118)
    4.6 (1,035)
    4.8 (1,082)

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

Your Rep, Brooke, was extremely helpful, smoothly taking me through the whole process of getting my car insured and patiently explaining to me anything that I was not clear about.

Diane

DianeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Service

Received good service and happy with car insurance quote. I have being with Austalian Seniors for 3 years and so far have not made any claims. I did not require roadside assistance.

Car ModelHyundai i30

Susan

SusanHunter Region, NSW

WOW I'll be singing you praise FAR and WIDE

Massive $ saving. Found a product that matched my changed circumstances. Incredible telephone service from Lynn. Still can't wipe the smile off my face. I'll be singing praise Far and Wide to my local community and friends.

Car ModelNissan Tiida C11
Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Fim

FimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

Much cheaper coverage than the other three providers I contacted. I was particularly pleased with low excess and agreed value. The service was also friendly , efficient and professional. I would recommend to others.

all seems good

Good value, flexible, easy to get hold of customer service (and not off shore)I haven't lodged a claim so can't comment on processing times. Many Insurance companies 'gouge' loyal customers over time, but Seniors don't appear to do it(which is why I'll stay with them)

Car ModelSubaru XV
Geoff S

Geoff S

Exceptional service

I believe my policy is of good value and the after care service by over the phone personal is excellent. All my issues solved quickly, politely and friendly making it a pleasure.

Kim Turner

Kim TurnerHunter Region, NSW

Happy with the insurance policy.

Good value.
Haven't made a claim so far.
Hopefully if I ever have to make a claim, it will be a good experience.
So far the purchase of the policy went very smoothly.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Just saved a lot of money. Thank you Ian very happy

Just set up policy to begin at the end of July. Easy to do and service was very good. When I call back with odometer reading I will compare my house insurance rates with you then.

Car ModelHonda Accord 9th Gen VTi-L
Jen
Jen

The team members name was Glenn

Gazza

Gazza

Value for money premiums

The car insurance is competitive with other insurers, however, Australian Seniors offer value for money with agreed value $ and policy cost. So far have not had any claims on any policies, so can’t rate what they are like when a claim is made. So far so good with our other policies in regard to values and costs. Recommended to other seniors.

Car ModelToyota HiLux

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I need

Easy to set up, claim was handled promptly. Have had the policy for several years and have been pleased with all aspects. Fortunately we have not had any need to to use the the roadside assistance.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJune 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good product. It is flexible and can be adapted to suit the customer's needs.

Obtaining a quote was easy to do. Assistance obtained from staff member was excellent - she was helpful, polite and well versed with the product. It was great to deal with somebody base in Australia.

Car ModelToyota Corolla

I decided to obtain a quote from Seniors Car Insurance as I had received very good feedback from friends. I was very happy with the product and the customer service and switched from my previous insurer.

pam smith

pam smith

Perfect customer service

New client was pleased with service and price as I have not had any other experience with this company I can't really offer an opinion, found Claudia helpful and informative I would like to thank her.

FootyBrisbane

A perfect transaction

The whole setup process went soooo smoothly and ultimately I got a great deal on my car insurance.
I'm glad I found this group.
I would recommend Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance to everyone looking for a top insurance deal.

John

Car ModelMercedes 320e
Footy

Alisa, I wonder if you would point out my review To Brooke as she did all the work in getting me a great deal.

Thank you.

Hi Footy,
Thank you again for your kind words, I have passed your lovely review on to Brooke.

Vince S.

Vince S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value

I was with Budget Direct and when my renewal came up I shopped around. While Senior's insurance was not the least expensive, it was highly rated by customers and I felt it provided great value for me.

Hi Vince,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs. Welcome to Australian Seniors.

Frans

FransNorth Queensland, QLD

Effective information

The assistant who helped me to start a new car policy was not only friendly, very informative, professional but she let me feel as one of the family that cares. Thank you, Brook.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX

wfe 121oc s

wfe 121oc sAU

Value for money

Love the fact your ok when you do up to 10000 kilometres or pay if you need more kilometres added.... value for money ... so happy with your company.. very happy

Hi Wfe121ocs,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

GERRY N.Southwest, VIC

so easy

the staff were polite and very understanding the quote was well priced and the process was so easy to handle i was doing something else in no time at all

Car ModelProton Jumbuck
GERRY N.

Hi what I said is true and you are a nice person

Hi Gerry,
Thank you again for your very kind words, we really appreciate it!

Barry J Vincent

Barry J VincentHunter Region, NSW

A good affordable insurance policy for my vehicle.

It seems to be of good value. It was very easy to get things set up. They got back to me via my mobile phone promptly. The on-line person, David, spoke in clear language and answered all my questions. I'm a new customer to this vehicle insurance company.

David Waters

David WatersNortheast, VIC

Great product at a Great Price

The insurance was easy to set up, not confusing and good value. After shopping around for insurance I found that your package was the best option for me at my time in life.

Car ModelFord Territory SZ

Hi David,
I'm pleased to hear that you have found value in your cover and that setting up your policy was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us and welcome to Australian Seniors!
Alisa

Reasonable quote and lower excess than other companies

Reasonable value and easy to set up. Good for Seniors everything explained. The customer service was very friendly and considerate. Recommend Seniors to use as it is an Australian telecommunication and offers extras if you need.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelVolkswagen Polo AW 70TSI Trendline

maddoasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

I DO VERY LITTLE MILAGE,IS MY INSURANCE CHEAPER.

Hi Maddo,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Driving less doesn’t mean you should settle for less. That’s why we offer comprehensive car insurance at a price based on the distance you plan to drive. Whether you only take short trips on your daily routine, or simply plan to enjoy more time off the road, Seniors Pay As You Drive cover ensures you’ll never have to worry about the unexpected happening. Simply advise our team how often (or little) you drive each year, and we’ll prepare a quote based on the number of kilometres. You can even increase your end odometer reading allowance if you need to take a few extra trips.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team about this option, please respond to the private message I have sent you.

THANKS

Thanh H.

Thanh H.asked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hi, where is the repair location,& if not choice of repair, & how to claim when is in car accident involved

regards,

Thanh

Hi Thanh,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. If you need to make a claim and your car needs repairs, we’ll choose a repairer located as close as possible to your home or work from our extensive repairer network. When you use one of our approved repairers, the repairs are covered by a guarantee, so long as you remain the registered owner. If you prefer to choose your own repairer, you can arrange for a quote and send it to us. But please note that we reserve the right to determine and arrange for repairs to be carried out by our preferred repairer.
If you need to make a claim, you can do so online through your Car Insurance Account or by contacting us on 13 13 43. Further information on how to make a claim, can be found on our website; https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance/make-a-claim

Steveasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Do drive less pay less unused kilometers rollover to the next year. Example if i choose 10,000 kms usage for the year & i only do 8,000 do the unused 2,000 km's give me 12,000 km's in year 2 of my policy.

Leigh M
Leigh M

I’m unsure on that, it states that if odometer reading at time of claim is below start or above the end odometer reading you may be subject to extra excess. I’ve got automatic rollover of policy so I would assume as long as your reading is above the stated start reading at time the policy was taken out, and within the selected km’s per year you would still be covered.

Hi Steve,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. If you purchase 10,000kms and only use 8,000kms the unused will roll over to the next policy period. At renewal it will automatically top up with another 10,000 kms, however as the unused kms roll over you will have 12,000kms to use during the new policy period. You do have the option to reduce the top up amount, which can be done by contacting us prior to your renewal.

Steve

Thank you for your prompt answer to my question. I thought that was so but wanted to clarify.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives