Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprised at unexpected result

Change of insurer after many years was made easy by simply seeking a quote. Great result without pressure, and additional benefits at small cost added to the value of this experience.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

A good experience.

I was very apprehensive about arranging an insurance policy on the phone but it was so good I organised a second policy. I spoke to Claudia who combined professionalism with outstanding communication skills. She was so friendly & helpful with a charming personality which included some humour which put me at ease. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. Thank you for the experience.

Paddo51

Paddo51South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service from start to finish!!

Exceptional service from start to finish!!. Excellent value policy. Approximately 21 days from start to finish to finalise my claim, very satisfied!!. I have had various policies for 10 years approximately. I did not require roadside assistance. Very happy and satisfied Australian Seniors policy holder, the best company I have ever had to deal with, highly recommend them. WELL DONE!!!

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XLS
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateNovember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Paddo,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received and that we were able to assist with getting you back on the road.
Jessica

First contact with ASI was very impressive and more than happy with the service. I made some changes with the kilometers and she was excellent with her customer service. I do not mind her promoted with her job.

Car ModelToyota Camry

Toto

TotoMurray Region, NSW

Extremely friendly and helpful customer service

The policy appears to be good value and of less cost than my previous insurer. The online system is easy and straight forward and the follow up call form the staff is very helpful. It allowed questions to be answered but still access the online discount.

Car ModelSubaru Liberty

Excellent value

First time with Seniors so only time will tell.will see how things go over the year and if the renewal next year is competitive depending on having any claims during the year

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

karl blaha

karl blahaCHATSWOOD

Suits my requirements

First contact with asi .very impressive more than happy with the service.took out car insurance and will be in contact with asi for other insurance matters.the point was to save money which l achieved

Car insurance

Great service and excellent value compared to other insurance groups and was no problems in expanding all the term and conditions The staff are excellent and need to be given a pat on the back for there service

Ideal for our circumstances

We chose Comprehensive "Pay as you drive" Insurance for a car that we leave garaged interstate where we live for 5-6 months each year. The low Kms travelled (<6000Km / year) makes this policy ideal. I am considering it also for the car we leave at our other home which likewise is only used about 6 months each year.
Great Value and recommend that it be considered for low KM use cars
Great follow up discussions after various on line quote

Ian

Janet

Janet

From enquiry stage to completion all transactions were professional and friendly

My enquiry proved very beneficial for me as I am now paying half what I was paying before information was clear and operator was friendly and professional I would have no problems passing on this information to friends.

Car ModelHyundai i20

PopSydney, NSW

Comprehensive insurance

Would have got a 5 star rating but your system let you down - it would not accept my address and I had to repeat several times before it was accepted

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen (Hatchback)
Pop

How did you know what my grand kids called me !!!!

Pop ( Ken)

S Smith

S SmithPerth, WA

So much cheaper than others!

Yes, this policy is good value, a hundred dollars cheaper than a comparable policy with another company. Found this very easy to set up online. This is my first policy with Seniors so I can't comment on claims experience.

Car ModelMazda 3 BK MAXX

James W.

James W.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Good value for me and very easy to arrange on line .
Even though the price was far better than the other company that I was with and had trouble trying to set up this was a lot simpler.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelFord Ranger PJ (2007-2009)

FANTASTIC JOB

FANTASTIC JOBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service from Michelle

New policy just taken out this afternoon with Michelle, good value for money spent on my car compared to other car insurance companies for senior that don't drive too much anymore.

Winnie

WinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reasonable premiums

I agree that this policy is of good value and was reasonably easy to set up. This is the second year of coverage of my vehicle with Australian Seniors and so far I have no complaints.

Car ModelFord Fairmont BF
Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

extremely good policy.

Process was quick, comprehensive and clear. time taken was short, but information was precise and clear. This is the first time I have dealt with australian Seniors, and I will review my other insurances to see if I can get a better deal with AS.

Car ModelMitsubishi Eclipse Cross YA Exceed AWD

NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great

First time with Seniors, easy to understand operator and very pleasant. So far my experience has been good. I feel that I am getting good value for my money and hope that I never have to make a claim.

Hi Nola,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Nola

Thank you for taking the time to organize everything for me

renewal

Went on line and did much better premium than my automatic renewal notification from the insurer.When I spoke to them re the quote it was bettered slightly again.The staff were very nice but query why my automatic renewal notification was so much higher and I had to chase around

Colin

ColinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good insurance

the policy is good value & very competitive very happy first time with australian seniors ,easy on line insurance quote hope to stay a long while & build a good insurance friendship

Car Modelnissan xtrail

Vernon D.

Vernon D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & affordable

Good value for money. Courteous service by stall. Turn around time from logging the claim & getting the car back was approximately 2 weeks. I am in my fourth year with this company

Car ModelNissan Patrol
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Vernon,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option and that we were able to assist with getting you back onto the road.

Nedasked

Please beware everyone, as I have done research into why Seniors has such a "great rating", they have been artificially inflating their 5 star reviews with forced reviews for signing up, not for real life experiences for claim handling!
Read this customers experience:

Lois
Cost effective
Have only just taken out policy and therefore unable to answer most of the queries above. Have nothing more to add, but unfortunately I have to place 30 words here, which I find ridiculous.

When you read through all the sign ups, note how repetitive they are on signing up e.g great service, excellent sales person etc. Around 1 percent reviews are on actual claims handling so do not be mislead.

This is why they have the best rated near 5 star insurance reviews in all their insurance categies rating. EXPOSED!! (I am not even a customer, just looking for good Home insurance)
So please be aware of this everyone before deciding.

Ned

No wonder the Royal Commission investigation into the Insurance industry was so damming.

Hi Ned,
I understand you want to make an informed decision when choosing home and contents insurance. I appreciate that you wish to take into consideration the full journey our customers have taken, from the purchase of their policy through to their claims experiences. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few concerns that you have raised within your comments. It is important for us to hear from our customers throughout their journeys, with Product Review being a great way for customers to share their feedback with us and the public. Whilst a majority of our reviews are submitted by customers who have recently purchased a policy, they are under no obligation to do so. As you would have seen, the number of customers wishing to share their claims experiences is beginning to increase. We love hearing all customer thoughts and take all feedback on board to assist with improving the services we provide. We would like to speak with you further about your concerns surrounding the validity of our reviews and have sent you a private message if you are open to this.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives