Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

4.8 from 1,109 reviews

VERY GOOD

I FEEL THE POLICY WAS GOOD AND CHEAPER THAN THE ONE I HAD. THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR WITH SENIORS. WILL SEE WHO THINGS PAN OUT WHEN RENEWAL IS DUE NEXT YEAR.

Car ModelTOYOTA HILUX

Hi John,
Welcome to Australian Seniors! I'm glad to hear we have been able to set up an affordable policy that suits your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Ross K.

Ross K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service Plus

Excellent first up experience arranging Car Insurance ...Very thorough..Thank you Good Value
It is highly likely that we will be transferring all of our Insurance requirements as and when they are due for renewal

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Very pleased and very competitive price.

Yes the policy is very good value. And I would recommend Seniors to all family and friends, I am very pleased the staff are friendly and very knowledgeable about the products.

Car ModelSuzuki Swift

Hi Colin,
I'm delighted to hear you have found value in your policy and that our friendly staff have been able to set up an affordable cover for you. Thank you for sharing your recommendation with us, we really appreciate it.

Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Very good.

Yes well explained & good value, as I have just joined I have not lodged a claim, the policy is a lot cheaper than the one we had that's why I changed.

Car ModelMazda BT-50

Hi Kym,
It is wonderful to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and welcome to Australian Seniors.
Jessica

Loretta C

Loretta CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy set up process

We received our renewal for House and Contents as well as Car insurance this month from our current insurer and decided it was time to shop around for a better deal. As soon as we checked out Australian Seniors online we were happy with the price and value for money. The customer service over the phone was very good even in these difficult times as she had to work from home due to the coronavirus. All in all very satisfied.

Mary

MaryPeel, WA

Positives about getting old !!!

Well I'm now 65 years old & have been, for years with another insurance company which I have stayed faithful with.
It was very expensive for us. Now I have found seniors Insurance: yahoo. We are saving thousands!?
The young gentleman I set my insurance up with was lovely, explained everything clearly.

Car ModelJeep Cherokee

Professional

The policy was easy to set up and reasonable value.

Can't say more than that, but I could quote a chapter of War and Peace to make up the 30 words!

Car ModelNissan X-Trail T31

Hi Rod,
Welcome to Australian Seniors! I'm glad to hear you have found value in your cover and setting your policy up was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.

Satisfied Client

Satisfied ClientSydney, NSW

Good for Seniors, better than most

This is my second year with Seniors Insurance. I have been most thankful for the clarity of explaining the policy and processing same. So far the set up has been fluid and easy. Hopefully I will never have an accident and need to test Seniors for resolving a claim!

Hi there,
I'm delighted to hear of the clarity you have found in your policy and that this process has been met with ease. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

This is perfect. Pay as you drive option is perfect for me.

I filled out details online for a quotation and the customer services rand within 10 minutes to discuss my interests. She called back as per agreed to finalize the my inquiry and interested, very efficient!

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is what I want

Policy is great value, very easy to set up on the phone, Been with your company for 3 years. Don’t need roadside assistance, as I am with RACQ. Will get a quote from you regarding that. Very happy with the service.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz E-Class E250

Hi Col,
I'm thrilled to hear of the value you have found in your policy and that setting you cover up was met with ease. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, we really appreciate it.

Brian

BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Policy.

It was very good, very competitive, but I filled out details online and customer service rang later and went through all the same questions again. twenty seven twenty nine thirty

Car ModelMazda 6

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We are always looking to improve the service that we provide our customers and your feedback will assist with this.
Alisa

I feel confident with this company that I will receive help when needed

Yes my feeling is one of satisfaction with the cost of this policy and with the detailed presentation both on-line and via the telephone concerning factors that lead to pricing

Car ModelNissan Tiida C11 (Hatchback) Ti
Glenda F.
Glenda F.

It was my pleasure thank you

Dennis Edgar

Dennis EdgarSydney, NSW

Satisfied,can’t think of changing my insurance to anyone

Couldn’t asked for anything better
Just a month or so
My first road assistance just happened after a fortnight of getting my policy,the service is very good and it didn’t take that long to arrived.

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander PHEV ZL

Great product

Fair pricing, flexible policy, ease to get policy. Shop front service was easy and good to use.
I am a new customer and hope to stay with seniors in the future.

Car ModelKia Sportage QL
Charlie

CharlieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New customer

I have just become a customer of Seniors insurance so I cannot in all honesty pass comment other than say that the experience with the sales staff was excellent and they explained every question I asked.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelFord Mondeo MC (Wagon)

Very good

Believe policy was of good value and well explained by your representative Rick, however was disappointed with the value given for the car feeling this low compared to age, mileage and my appraisal of presentation.
Iam new to this Insurance company this being my first transaction.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Very clear.

Yes, I did feel the policy was of good value and easy to set up. I wasn't happy that the system cut out when I tried to pay for the policy, but then I spoke to a staff member and it worked out in the end.

Ibrahim

IbrahimSydney, NSW

Insurer that Cares and is value for money

I am a new client and am well impressed by two different customer service officers, and they were unmatched in communication and fully helpful.
The policy featurs and price is unbeatable in insurance market.
Thank you Australian seniors insurance
Sincere regards
I A from AUBURN NSW

Car ModelToyota Tarago
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Good value for money compared to other insurance companies

Job very well done by Melissa - she listened. Only frustration has been that agreed value range much too low. Real market cost of these vehicles out of kilter with agreed value range. Would be worth having a look at this matter.

David M.

David M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive policies

The staff member that set up my policies was very pleasant and helpful with a good knowledge of the policies I took out.The policies are competitive and seem like they are good value, the staff member set up my policies with a minimum of fuss.

Car ModelHolden Commodore VY