Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

4.8 (1,448)
    4.7 (1,346)
    4.8 (1,399)
  • Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks (20), 1-2 weeks (15), <1 week (12), 3+ months (3) and 1-2 months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (52) · No (1)

Just what I needed :)

I found staff very friendly & helpful,and understood what I required as having a hearing problem makes it hard sometimes . Hopefully I won't need to use their service's but good to know they are there for me . :)

Car ModelKia Cerato BD (Sedan) S Automatic

Hi Beryl,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Awesome Experience

I wanted to be able to change the month in which i pay my annual insurance, they were happy to oblige. Has all that i require and very happy with the price which saved me $300 annually. Never thought I'd be one that could say that. But happy I am. Nice gentleman who helped me to purchase the insurance. Thanks.

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.I
Ann

Ann

Value for money

I tried on line and was very happy with quote so I rang in to confirm information and was greeted by a lovely lady who walked me through the process.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Car ModelSubaru Outback
Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Bruce D.

Bruce D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

Have been with Australian Seniors for both car and home and contents insurance for a number of years now.
Policies are very good value and staff are courteous, attentive and efficient.

Car ModelNissan Maxima J32
Mario

MarioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My car

I been with the company about one year now,and I feel my car policy wasn't good enough compare to other company's , it was very easy to set up and I hope that the price would drop for next year.

Car ModelKia Optima JF GT
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Good value policy

The policy was good value when I took it out, but it is now uncompetitive relative to the new one I have just taken out with AAMI
I lodged a claim in 2018 after severe hail storms damaged the new car I had just bought, and the other car I still owned. The claims-handling process was excellent - resolved quickly and efficiently
I had been with this company for about 3-4 years
No roadside assistance required

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claimant is the policy holderYes
Claim DateDecember 2018
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

The best cover I could find

The policy was very good value for money (sum insured / cost of premium) It included all same options as my previous insurer, was simple to set up and the personnel were friendly and helpful

Hi Noel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

CFALYN

CFALYN

Perfect Product & Service .. at the right price!!

Great value .. much cheaper than competitors. With recently changed circumstances we need affordable Car insurance that meets our needs. The service was great. Easy to understand customer service agent, in Australia (Australian jobs) that was patient as we explained our needs, and confidently answered our questions. Very professional, leaving us feeling like our call mattered and that we would get the product we need. very happy ... Thankyou

Kate

KateSydney Surrounds, NSW

Competitively priced policy and helpful customer service

Easy quick process from the online quote to finalising the policy. The keenest price and able to adjust the annual mileage and excess to suit me. Very happy with the polite informative customer service.

not with facebook

not with facebook South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service and online process

very good line system and was easy to use and very good value for money - took maybe 20 minutes to complete and was not intrusive

benefits provided are great and good value, thank you

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Angela

Angela Perth, WA

Simple to do

Website easy to navigate for a non- techie person. Follow up phone call excellent, easy to understand and informative and great friendly sales person. No reason not to award 5 stars.

Tricia

TriciaSydney, NSW

Great deal with no fuss

I researched comprehensive insurance because of the high cost of my existing insurance, and found Seniors insurance. I got a quite online, it was very easy. I arranged for a phone call and was taken through the contents and was asked to verify that I understood. The woman on the end of the phone knew what she was doing and it was very quick and professional. In all, a very good experience.

Cheryl

CherylVictoria

Great Price and help

Yes believe this was excellent as it was the best quote I had received. It was easy to set up. I was with Australian Pensioners for home contents before I decided to try for motor vehicle.

Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen (Hatchback) VTi-L
James

JamesPerth, WA

Huge savings made by moving to Australian Seniors

I have just joined and have saved over $200 on annual premium based on like for like, I decided to back in my great driving record by increasing my excess, my saving then became $400

Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is affordable and suitable to your needs.

Marian Williams

Marian WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous service

My telephone experience was very positive and the consultant was friendly and helpful. I was busy the first 2 times he called and he was happy to make a return call at my convenience.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelHyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present)

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

The best deal on car insurance by far!

I am a Seniors Insurance "newbie" after being with another company for 14 years. I applied online for insurance with Seniors as I was happy with their quote. I phoned Customer Service as I had a minor problem with the online process and to my great delight discovered I was eligible for an additional discount (due to low annual mileage). I'm now paying a fraction of my former premium! Customer Service was exceptional, no lengthy waiting on the phone ... everything was reviewed and confirmed swiftly and efficiently. Highly recommended.

Car ModelToyota RAV4

AAA Best value

I’m a new to Seniors Insurance and I am extremely happy with the coverage they offered and the price compared to other overpriced Insurance Companies. Definitely check them out AA

Hi Karen,

Bert

BertSydney, NSW

good deal

a good value policy easy to deal with the customer service operator who found additional discounts for the policy quick and easy confirmation with no pressure payment on the morning as they rang me to follow up on my online inquiry

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C250 CDI W204
Joon

JoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value policy

Very easy to insure my car with rates totally acceptable to me. Good communication by customer service which helped by answering all my questions satisfactorily. No complaints at any stage.

Car ModelHolden Astra BK (Hatchback) R
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Or two vehicles - taken out recently

Both policies are good value.
I experienced very good telephone etiquette and was happy to join up. The Lady I spoke with was most helpful. I should have switched both our car policies years ago!

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party, Fire and Theft

Roger Barrett

Roger Barrettasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have tried to obtain a quote online but the question: "What age did the main driver get a full license" fails to accept an age - what am I doing wrong?

Regards Roger Barrett

Hi Roger,
Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange one of our team members to reach out to you to assist further. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I will organise this for you.

Hi Roger,
I understand that one of our team members have been in touch to discuss your query. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Sandra

Sandraasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

How old do you have to be to get Seniors car Insurance

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for reaching out to us. The minimum age for a Seniors Car Insurance policy is 17 years of age with a valid license to drive in Australia. For more information, you can visit our website https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

maddoasked

Comprehensive Car Insurance

I do very little milage,is my insurance cheaper?

Hi Maddo,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Driving less doesn’t mean you should settle for less. That’s why we offer comprehensive car insurance at a price based on the distance you plan to drive. Whether you only take short trips on your daily routine, or simply plan to enjoy more time off the road, Seniors Pay As You Drive cover ensures you’ll never have to worry about the unexpected happening. Simply advise our team how often (or little) you drive each year, and we’ll prepare a quote based on the number of kilometres. You can even increase your end odometer reading allowance if you need to take a few extra trips.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team about this option, please respond to the private message I have sent you.

THANKS

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Compare all 3 Seniors Car Insurance
CategoryCar Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and Travel
Coverage TypeComprehensive
UnderwriterHollard
Legal Liability Cover Included up to $20 million
Roadside Assistance Optional Extra
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverZero Excess Optional Extra
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Hire Car after an Incident

Optional extra, up to $70 per day (maximum hire period applies)

Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $500 if you are more than 200 km from home and your car cannot be driven
Towing Costs Included
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Optional extra, up to $70 per day (maximum hire period applies)

Essential / Emergency RepairsIncluded up to $500
Benefits
Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountOptional
Hire Car after Theft

Included up to $70 per day up to 14 days

Lock and Key ReplacementIncluded up to $1,000
Transit Cover Included
Trailer & Caravan CoverIncluded up to $1,000
Child Safety Seats and PramsIncluded up to $500
New-for-old Car Replacement

Included if a claim is accepted and the car is declared to be a total loss within the first 24 months of the starting date of its original registration and you are the first registered owner

Personal Property CoverIncluded up to $500. Covers only personal items which are designed to be worn or carried, such as clothing & bags.
Uninsured Motorist Benefit Not Applicable