Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Kaye P.

Kaye P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally - value for our dollar

As a new customer I have not made a claim so I can't comment on that.
But it was simple to access the website and to complete the necessary information to take out a 'Pay as you Drive' policy

Car ModelMazda 323

The best deal

Very pleasant experience I was not pressured into buying a policy I didnt want the lovely consultant was very clear and I able to understand her completely also the product I bought was as good as the big shots trying to rip me off thank you

Car ModelHolden Colorado
Barry
Barry

You are most welcome and again thank for understanding that not all people have the funds for expensive insurance so it was a pleasant surprise when I receive your quote thanks Barry Sindel

Mary entwistle

Mary entwistleMelbourne

Simplicity at its best

I could navigate through your policy quote and had the ability to go back and forth to compare third party, third party fire and theft and full comprehensive cover. So easy to do comparisons. I tried other insurers and yours was the best,

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Judith

JudithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Policy was easy to set up.

Policy was very good value in comparison with previous policy. It was easy to fill in the application and the instructions were clear. Good to have a cheaper policy for older people who do not drive very far any more.

Suzanne

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT AERVICE

Changed from my long time Insurer, as this Policy is much better value.
Spoke to Andrew who was very friendly and efficient. He made sure I fully
understood all details of Policy. Very easy to set up.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz GLC-Class X253 GLC 250

3. First time, Changed from another company
4. N/A, Have never used road side assistance

Car ModelJeep Cherokee KJ

Hi Murray,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. We appreciate you taking the time write your review and sharing your experience with others.

Great staff extremely helpful

Good value extremely easy to set up with the help of great staff.i checked many other company's and seniors was both the most helpful and did not try to over sell

Car ModelHonda Accord 9th Gen VTi-S

Hi Kim,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. I am pleased to hear that you find your policy to be good value and our team to be most helpful when setting up this policy. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

steady

steady

Your service personnel did excellent job fully informed me in great detail

Initially couldn't get email quote?......
So rang office....with a successful result.....with me taking up policy
Thank you Vicky for all that me. It took. For me to complete details
Much appreciated
Cheers Ray

Car ModelFord Falcon BF
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Good product at great price!

Just taken out a new Car Insurance Policy with Australian Seniors, so I've no claims or assistance needed as yet, but they offer a great competitive price for "Pay As You Drive", and the easy online sign up which made it a "no brainer". I've used Australian Seniors in the past and would highly recommend them!

Car ModelToyota Corolla
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

I started online then received call from Lynne who then helped me. Lynne made the process very easy, I am very happy & Seniors Insurance gave me good value. I would recommend.

Lenore

LenoreSydney, NSW

The premium for my car was 50% less than my insurers renewal. Rang Seniors Insurance to ask a question & found the gentleman very helpful. Applying on line was very easy

Hi Lenore,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. We are thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to apply online and delighted that we have been able to save you money. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Steve G.Central West, NSW

All ok

I found Margarita to be excellent. I am not totally happy with the policy. Namely the penalty for have a driver who has had claims where it was no fault of their own as well as the unclearity of the choice of repairer. I dont have much confidence in the claims department .

Car ModelSubaru XV

Em R.

Em R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Staff

I'm only new here but the lady I dealt with was so lovely. Nice change. She went out of her way to help. I hope if I ever have to make a claim, it will be easy.

Car ModelFord Fairlane BA

Solange11

Solange11MELBOURNE

My low mileage got me a great deal and knocked out the other quotes!

I got three quotes and my contact with Seniors was courteous and professional attention and minimal follow-up. The pay as you drive option is just what pensioners appreciate. I saved $100!

Pip

PipHobart, TAS

Great for low mileage vehicles

The policy was excellent value compared to others, especially when I realised there was a Pay As You Drive option for low mileage. I wish I had known about that option when I purchased another vehicle policy earlier in 2019.

Car ModelHyundai i30

Hi Pip,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your individual needs.

Dominique G.

Dominique G.South East Queensland, QLD

It's very good excellent

I have been with this company nearly 3 years. This policy is a good value yes it was easy to set up. No i didn't lodge a claim i din't required roadside assistance.

Car ModelFord Fiesta

Great price. Helps pensioners

Easy to set up thanks to Guy. Very hrlpful and explained everything clearly.i am happy to recommend this senior's insurance to all my friemds. It is the cheapest car insurance available to pensioners.

Efficient and expeditious

Concise, clear explanation over the phone of the various options, levels of coverage and related premiums - very good value to meet the stated requirements of excess and amount of cover for the estimated maximum kilometres driven per annum

Hi Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear of the great service that our customers have received and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Marlene

MarleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant, efficient staff member

Whilst I was still filling in my application, Erin phoned me and helped me with all the additional details. I was extremely pleased that I was able to save $254.91 on my previous policy.

Car ModelRenault Mégane

Hi Marlene,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you received from Erin and that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Excellent, follow up query actioned quickly and efficiently - won me as a customer, now for the other car

Excellent value when comparing the market, simple easy to use formats and follow up phone call was equally enjoyable. Will look at other offerings you have including another car and Home & Contents.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelKia Cerato BD (Hatchback)

Nedasked

Please beware everyone, as I have done research into why Seniors has such a "great rating", they have been artificially inflating their 5 star reviews with forced reviews for signing up, not for real life experiences for claim handling!
Read this customers experience:

Lois
Cost effective
Have only just taken out policy and therefore unable to answer most of the queries above. Have nothing more to add, but unfortunately I have to place 30 words here, which I find ridiculous.

When you read through all the sign ups, note how repetitive they are on signing up e.g great service, excellent sales person etc. Around 1 percent reviews are on actual claims handling so do not be mislead.

This is why they have the best rated near 5 star insurance reviews in all their insurance categies rating. EXPOSED!! (I am not even a customer, just looking for good Home insurance)
So please be aware of this everyone before deciding.

Ned

No wonder the Royal Commission investigation into the Insurance industry was so damming.

Hi Ned,
I understand you want to make an informed decision when choosing home and contents insurance. I appreciate that you wish to take into consideration the full journey our customers have taken, from the purchase of their policy through to their claims experiences. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few concerns that you have raised within your comments. It is important for us to hear from our customers throughout their journeys, with Product Review being a great way for customers to share their feedback with us and the public. Whilst a majority of our reviews are submitted by customers who have recently purchased a policy, they are under no obligation to do so. As you would have seen, the number of customers wishing to share their claims experiences is beginning to increase. We love hearing all customer thoughts and take all feedback on board to assist with improving the services we provide. We would like to speak with you further about your concerns surrounding the validity of our reviews and have sent you a private message if you are open to this.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

CategoryCar Insurance
Contact Number 13 13 43
24-Hour Phone Contact No
Other Insurance Types Offered Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and Travel
Coverage TypeComprehensive
Choice of RepairerNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Towing Costs Included
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Optional extra, up to $70 per day (maximum hire period applies)

Hire Car after an Incident

Optional extra, up to $70 per day (maximum hire period applies)

Essential / Emergency RepairsIncluded up to $500
Emergency Transport & AccommodationIncluded up to $500 if you are more than 200 km from home and your car cannot be driven
Benefits
Hire Car after Theft

Included up to $70 per day up to 14 days

Child Safety Seats and PramsIncluded up to $500
Lock and Key ReplacementIncluded up to $1,000
New-for-old Car Replacement

Included if a claim is accepted and the car is declared to be a total loss within the first 24 months of the starting date of its original registration and you are the first registered owner

Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountOptional
Personal Property CoverIncluded up to $500. Covers only personal items which are designed to be worn or carried, such as clothing & bags.
Trailer & Caravan CoverIncluded up to $1,000