Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Good value and good service, thank you :-)

I was provided with a quote which was very competitive with my existing insurance, and suited my needs. Service was very straightforward, punctual and polite. Excellent value, and excellent customer service :-)

Car ModelMazda CX-3 DK Maxx

AnonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible trouble logging into my account

I think the policy WAS good value and I tried to register my account and have NOT had any luck at all. I filled out the boxes and it told me they already had an account in that name and to click on a link which I did and it still told me it wasn't available so I gave up the fight.

Anon

I have no issue with the policy that I thought was GREAT but could not register or log into an account because it wouldn't accept my login details.

David

David

Change of dates was necessary

Policy is good value It is replacing a policy on which I had unsuitable dates. Staff were polite and efficient. It would have been difficult for me to change the dates online

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party

Hi David,
I'm glad to hear you have found value in your policy and that our helpful staff were able to assist in changing the information required. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it.

Rosemunde

RosemundeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time for us to insure with Seniors. Very impressed with assistance

I am so impressed with the young lady by the name of Georgia whom I dealt with today. I must say she was knowledgeable and new her product. She was fantastic and the best part was she sounded happy in her job and willing to help

Car Model2006-2014 Subaru Tribeca

Janet R.

Janet R.Darling Downs, QLD

Very good

Was very easy to set up thank you feeling very safe and secure good to know I'm covered for what I want thank you I will recommend to other family

Hi Janet,
I'm glad to hear we are able to provide you with cover suitable to your needs and also with peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation, we really appreciate it.

TweetCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

easy conversion

I have been with a few different insurance companies over the last 35 years and have found Seniors the easiest to deal with.Their Policies are cheaper than all competitors I quoted with.
They offer the sma edeals and are much cheaper.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party Property Damage
Car ModelMazda 3

Desmond

DesmondGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value

I am very happy with the policy, it was so easy to access, I have just retired and needed a realistic, honest, company to continue my insurance cover. Will look into changing all my policy’s with Australian Seniors. DW

Hi Desmond,
Welcome to Australian Seniors! I am delighted to hear we are able to provide you with cover and that you have found value in your policy. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Car policy

The service people were attentive and knowledgeable on the product. They provided options and additional discounts for multi policies held. The price quoted was the best that I had found when searching the other suppliers on the net.

Car ModelFord Escape ZG

Hi Steven,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review. It's great to hear our team member was able to provide you all the information necessary to find an affordable cover that is suited to your needs.

Bill Burdett

Bill BurdettCentral West, NSW

Very professional!

Phone contact was very good. Your people knew the product and provided guidance with patience. I was confident that switching my insurance to Australian Seniors would be the right decision at this time.

Car ModelFord Kuga TE
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flexible "Pay As You Drive" Option and Great Customer Service

Setting up of new account made easy by a professional Customer Service team. They were quick to respond and helpful enough to provide us all possible options to cater our preference and needs.

Car ModelKia Cerato

Hi John,
It's a pleasure to hear we are able to offer you a flexible cover that suits your needs and that our helpful team members were able to provide you all the information necessary to make this decision with ease.
Alisa

Excellent. Hope I have the same opinion when I make a claim.

It was an economic decision as it was substantially cheaper for the same cover. I had been with the same insurer for over 50 years so I hope to show you the same loyalty.

Hi Alan,
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear we could provide you with an affordable cover that is suitable to your needs. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Chi Keung

Chi KeungSydney, NSW

options are available

Quote is easy to read and understand for editing as well. Policy is good value too. Follow up call is polite and passionate to serve potential customer. But totally disagree for direct debt to credit card when renewal in next year.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value

Our Comprehensive policy was priced accordingly for our needs and expectations. The customer service team were very quick off the mark to follow up by phone once I had filled in their online questionnaire.
They thoroughly ran through the process again and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction.
This is the third vehicle policy I have had with Australian Seniors.

Car ModelHonda

Paul brown

Paul brown

Good value

Was trying to pay for policy when you rang causing me to loose policy. Maybe wait untill customer is finished before ringing to ask them guestions thanks for now. PB

Peter O.

Peter O.Sydney, NSW

mu-x insurance

Good cover good cost helpful advisor. Easy web site quoting process. Best costing by far versus the other major companies. Must have been easy as consultant led wife thru (her car) completing process whilst she's cooking tea lol

Car ModelIsuzu MU-X
kerry

kerryVictoria, Australia

Easy to navigate online perfact

Easy to understand extras offered. Policy inclusions were precise exactly the cover we need at an affordable price. Would recommend to others!
Great value for older drivers, about to review all our insurances with Seniors Insurance.

Grainger

GraingerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great deals for car insurance

Great value car policy, was only doing one policy but because the customer service person was so nice and helpful, did two. Will consider for any further policies. Thank you.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson TL Active X

Hi Grainger,
It's wonderful to hear of the great customer service you received with one of our team members and that you have found value in your policy. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

chris l.

chris l.

Easy to deal with

Policy is extremely cheap compared to majors, mainly because you can lock in a mileage limit and also because this company only insures people over 50. I have not made a claim yet (and hope not to) so I cannot comment on what they are like to deal with when it comes time to pay up.

Car ModelToyota Corolla

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I'm delighted to hear we have been able to provide you with affordable cover that suits your needs.

Libby

LibbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team, great quotes

I shopped around for quotes, not just for my car, but also for home and contents, and I always came back to Australian Seniors, their prices are very competitive and the staff are always very friendly and very helpful.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Sport Premium

Hi Libby,
What a lovely review. It's a pleasure to hear we have been able to assist you in finding an affordable cover while providing friendly and helpful service. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

just have to have it

yes was good value and was handled very good
claim took around 3 weeks but had to keep checking on
around 7 years not quite sure how long to the years

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks