Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

14 questions from our users

Mark
Markasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

My policy is due for renewal but insured value has reduced significantly. The car is very low mileage and in excellent condition and always garaged. Can i request a higher insured value?

Hi Mark,
Thank you for reaching out. Each renewal is a separate policy, not an extension of the prior policy. If you have an agreed value policy, we will review your sum insured as part of your renewal offer. The updated amount will be stated on the renewal we send you.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your query with you. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I can arrange for a team member to be in touch to assist further.
Scott

Ian P.asked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

how can i get a quote on car insurance

Hi Ian,
Thank you for reaching out. You can arrange a quote on our website at, https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance
You can also contact our team on 13 13 43 Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST, Saturday, 9am to 2pm, AEST

Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Hi Alisa thanks for answering could you please give me a call 0n
thanks
regards IAN

Hi Ian,
Thank you for your reply, I have passed on your request to the relevant team, however, can you please confirm your area code to assist our team in contacting you. Due to privacy reasons, I have also requested for your phone number to be removed from the above message.

Bernie van Elsen
Bernie van Elsenasked

QUOT FOR 2005 CLS MERECEDES 360CLS

Hi Bernie,
Thank you for reaching out. You can visit our website for a quote or for more information, at https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Lina
Lina asked

We would like a quote for a RAV4 2018 please? Thank you

Hi Lina,
Thank you for reaching out. To arrange a quote or for more information, you can head to our website https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to assist you further, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Happy WestAussie
Happy WestAussie

Hello Lina, Your question came to me, and like you (hopefully), I am a client of Seniors car insurance. By coming to Seniors I am more than $400 better off. My previous insurer pulled the "age of driver, where garaged, country roads" and a whole lot more rubbish. Seniors know my age, they were first class to deal with and I rather hope to have an ongoing relationship for many years. I am sure you wont regret coming over.

T. Vatikiotis
T. Vatikiotisasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Need a contact number of a representative for australian Seniors insurance to talk to, for a quote on a comprehensive ,Home and Contents,& Car (comprehensive) insurance.... thank you.

Jojam Franc
Jojam Franc

Hi.... I filled out my comprehensive car insurance online. It was quite easy to do. I was satisfied with the quote for twelve months coverage + the additional windscreen option. After I had asked them to email me the quote a customer rep rang to see if they could be of any further assistance. I recall there was also a number on the webpage to ring. For me their price was right, there was no pressure to add anything else. So far I can say Australian Seniors Insurance has been excellent compared to other firms & their offers for my dollars. The proof will be in the pudding if a claim is made. Hope this helps in some way. Cheers!

Hi T.Vatikiotis,
Thank you for reaching out. You can contact our team to discuss our insurance products on 13 13 43.
Alternatively, if you would like for me to arrange one of our team members to contact you, please send me a private message with your phone number and I will arrange this for you.
You can also find more information on our website at https://www.seniors.com.au/

Roger Barrett
Roger Barrettasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have tried to obtain a quote online but the question: "What age did the main driver get a full license" fails to accept an age - what am I doing wrong?

Regards Roger Barrett

Hi Roger,
Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange one of our team members to reach out to you to assist further. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I will organise this for you.

Hi Roger,
I understand that one of our team members have been in touch to discuss your query. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Sandra
Sandraasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

How old do you have to be to get Seniors car Insurance

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for reaching out to us. The minimum age for a Seniors Car Insurance policy is 17 years of age with a valid license to drive in Australia. For more information, you can visit our website https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

maddoasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

I do very little milage,is my insurance cheaper?

Hi Maddo,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Driving less doesn’t mean you should settle for less. That’s why we offer comprehensive car insurance at a price based on the distance you plan to drive. Whether you only take short trips on your daily routine, or simply plan to enjoy more time off the road, Seniors Pay As You Drive cover ensures you’ll never have to worry about the unexpected happening. Simply advise our team how often (or little) you drive each year, and we’ll prepare a quote based on the number of kilometres. You can even increase your end odometer reading allowance if you need to take a few extra trips.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team about this option, please respond to the private message I have sent you.

THANKS

Thanh H.
Thanh H.asked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hi, where is the repair location,& if not choice of repair, & how to claim when is in car accident involved

regards,

Thanh

Hi Thanh,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. If you need to make a claim and your car needs repairs, we’ll choose a repairer located as close as possible to your home or work from our extensive repairer network. When you use one of our approved repairers, the repairs are covered by a guarantee, so long as you remain the registered owner. If you prefer to choose your own repairer, you can arrange for a quote and send it to us. But please note that we reserve the right to determine and arrange for repairs to be carried out by our preferred repairer.
If you need to make a claim, you can do so online through your Car Insurance Account or by contacting us on 13 13 43. Further information on how to make a claim, can be found on our website; https://www.seniors.com.au/car-insurance/make-a-claim

Steveasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Do drive less pay less unused kilometers rollover to the next year. Example if i choose 10,000 kms usage for the year & i only do 8,000 do the unused 2,000 km's give me 12,000 km's in year 2 of my policy.

Leigh M
Leigh M

I’m unsure on that, it states that if odometer reading at time of claim is below start or above the end odometer reading you may be subject to extra excess. I’ve got automatic rollover of policy so I would assume as long as your reading is above the stated start reading at time the policy was taken out, and within the selected km’s per year you would still be covered.

Hi Steve,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. If you purchase 10,000kms and only use 8,000kms the unused will roll over to the next policy period. At renewal it will automatically top up with another 10,000 kms, however as the unused kms roll over you will have 12,000kms to use during the new policy period. You do have the option to reduce the top up amount, which can be done by contacting us prior to your renewal.

Steve

Thank you for your prompt answer to my question. I thought that was so but wanted to clarify.

dddbbb
dddbbbasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Have any of you seniors Insurance buyers tried to use Digicall Assist roadside assistance that was included as an option in your policy? I just rang to see where my welcome pack is after including this in my car insurance. The Australian Insurance person said up to 45 days to get this. I am a 2 hour drive from Sydney and I am worried this will not be reliable.

Caliola
Caliolaasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Can you tell me if you will cancel my existing insurer for me if I join yours ?

Hi Caliola,
Thank you for your question. If you join our company, you will still need to contact your previous insurer and cancel your policy yourself.

George A.
George A.

Can you give me a quote on car insurance

Hi George A,
Thank you for your enquiry. If you would like a quote on our car insurance, can you please reply to the private message I have sent with your contact details and I will arrange this for you. Alternatively, you can call 13 13 43 or visit our website https://www.seniors.com.au/ for a quote.

robert c
robert casked

recommended crash repairers in Adelaide

Hi Robert C,
Thank you for your question. If you still need further assistance with a repairer, I will need to arrange for a team member to contact you. Can you please reply to the private message I have sent requesting additional information. Alternatively, please call 13 13 43 and speak with a lovely team member.

Nedasked
Comprehensive Car Insurance

Please beware everyone, as I have done research into why Seniors has such a "great rating", they have been artificially inflating their 5 star reviews with forced reviews for signing up, not for real life experiences for claim handling!
Read this customers experience:

Lois
Cost effective
Have only just taken out policy and therefore unable to answer most of the queries above. Have nothing more to add, but unfortunately I have to place 30 words here, which I find ridiculous.

When you read through all the sign ups, note how repetitive they are on signing up e.g great service, excellent sales person etc. Around 1 percent reviews are on actual claims handling so do not be mislead.

This is why they have the best rated near 5 star insurance reviews in all their insurance categies rating. EXPOSED!! (I am not even a customer, just looking for good Home insurance)
So please be aware of this everyone before deciding.

Ned

No wonder the Royal Commission investigation into the Insurance industry was so damming.

Hi Ned,
I understand you want to make an informed decision when choosing home and contents insurance. I appreciate that you wish to take into consideration the full journey our customers have taken, from the purchase of their policy through to their claims experiences. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few concerns that you have raised within your comments. It is important for us to hear from our customers throughout their journeys, with Product Review being a great way for customers to share their feedback with us and the public. Whilst a majority of our reviews are submitted by customers who have recently purchased a policy, they are under no obligation to do so. As you would have seen, the number of customers wishing to share their claims experiences is beginning to increase. We love hearing all customer thoughts and take all feedback on board to assist with improving the services we provide. We would like to speak with you further about your concerns surrounding the validity of our reviews and have sent you a private message if you are open to this.

See all Seniors Car Insurance questions