Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance Questions & Answers

Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Eric H.
Eric H. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

I want to buy car insurance for the car owned by my son, but I am the frequent regular driver, would the policy coverage apply including new car replacement as I am the policyholder ?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Eric, Thank you for reaching out with your query.

To best answer your question specific to your needs, can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I can arrange for our team to be in touch with you to discuss further.

Michael Attia · Comprehensive Car Insurance

do you have a claim bonus protection if move my car insurance from my current company to you?
Am I covered for towing costs? Is I am covered for Accidental loss or damage? do you give loyalty discount?
If I have another policy do you give more discount?

12h ago
If I have another policy do you give more discount?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Michael, Thank you for reaching out with your queries.

To best assist in answering your questions, can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I can arrange for one of our helpful team members to contact you to discuss further.

You can also visit our website for more information, at external link  or contact our team on 1300 027 891, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST.

Marta K.
Marta K. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

If I have an accident, what is the process and time frame?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Marta, Thank you for reaching out with your query.

In the event of a claim, make sure your car is safe and secure so it will not be damaged further, this may mean having it towed.

You will also need to get details from anyone else involved, this includes:
-Full name
-Address
-Registration number
-Phone number and
-Driver’s licence number.

You can contact our claims team on 13 13 43 to lodge your claim.

After you have lodged a claim with us, we will assess it. We may ask you for reasonable information and assistance to help with this process. Each claim is assessed on a case by case basis.

Please don't hesitate to contact our team on 13 13 43 if you would like to discuss your query further.

Conrad D
Conrad D · Comprehensive Car Insurance

do you provide a choice of repairer for car insurance claims

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Conrad, Thank you for reaching out with your query.

You can find more information in our Product Disclosure Statement, external link  or contact our team on 1300 027 891, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST.

Josee Kumnick · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hello, do you insure an agreed value car?

Josee Kumnick

we are insured with you and wonder if we can insure our car for agreed value not market value please?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Josee, Thank you for reaching out, we provide agreed value for our comprehensive and Pay As You Drive policies only. For more information please visit our website at external link
If you would like to discuss your query further, please reply to my private message so I can arrange for one of our team members to be in touch to assist in more detail.

Mick Van Bemmel
Mick Van Bemmel · Comprehensive Car Insurance

QUOTE FOR CAR INSURANCE

Bryan_Leech
Bryan_Leech

Hi Mick,
I'm afraid I see no actual question. Please try again and this time ask a clear question.
Bryan

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Mick, Thank you for reaching out. You can organise a quote on our website, external link
Alternatively, if you would like to speak with one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

TAN14 · Comprehensive Car Insurance

does comprehensive cover rating 1 protection?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Tan, Thank you for reaching out. Can you please reply to my private message with your best contact details to arrange for one of our team members to be in touch and assist with your query.

Email: [Email Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Tan, Thank you for providing your email address. I have passed on your query to the relevant team to assist accordingly.

Brian Benton
Brian Benton · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Do you offer monthly premium payments, and if so are these more expensive than one annual payment?

Sandra Ruddock
Sandra Ruddock

There is a monthly option. I paid for the year because it was cheaper. There is also another option which is good value for those who only drive 6000km per year (but you can arrange for more kms as needed).

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Brian, Thank you for reaching out. You can pay your car insurance premiums monthly, or pay less for an annual payment option. You can find more information on our website, external link

Mark
Mark · Comprehensive Car Insurance

My policy is due for renewal but insured value has reduced significantly. The car is very low mileage and in excellent condition and always garaged. Can i request a higher insured value?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Mark, Thank you for reaching out. Each renewal is a separate policy, not an extension of the prior policy. If you have an agreed value policy, we will review your sum insured as part of your renewal offer. The updated amount will be stated on the renewal we send you.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your query with you. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I can arrange for a team member to be in touch to assist further.

Ian P. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

how can i get a quote on car insurance

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out. You can arrange a quote on our website at, external link
You can also contact our team on 13 13 43 Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, AEST, Saturday, 9am to 2pm, AEST

Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Hi Alisa thanks for answering could you please give me a call 0n
thanks
regards IAN

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for your reply, I have passed on your request to the relevant team, however, can you please confirm your area code to assist our team in contacting you. Due to privacy reasons, I have also requested for your phone number to be removed from the above message.

area code [Details Removed]

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for getting back to me. I have passed your request on to our team to be in contact with you to assist further.

Ian P.

Hi Alisa can you please have your team member who contacted me earlier contact me again as I

have mucked up the dates on the policy sorry for the inconvenience

regards
Ian

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, Thank you for reaching out, I have shared your request with the relevant team to contact you to assist.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ian, I understand that one of our team members has been in touch to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any assistance in the future.

thanks Alisia

Bernie van Elsen
Bernie van Elsen · Comprehensive Car Insurance

QUOT FOR 2005 CLS MERECEDES 360CLS

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Bernie, Thank you for reaching out. You can visit our website for a quote or for more information, at external link
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Lina
Lina  · Comprehensive Car Insurance

We would like a quote for a RAV4 2018 please? Thank you

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Lina, Thank you for reaching out. To arrange a quote or for more information, you can head to our website external link
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to assist you further, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will organise for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Happy WestAussie
Happy WestAussie

Hello Lina, Your question came to me, and like you (hopefully), I am a client of Seniors car insurance. By coming to Seniors I am more than $400 better off. My previous insurer pulled the "age of driver, where garaged, country roads" and a whole lot more rubbish. Seniors know my age, they were first class to deal with and I rather hope to have an ongoing relationship for many years. I am sure you wont regret coming over.

T. Vatikiotis
T. Vatikiotis · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Need a contact number of a representative for australian Seniors insurance to talk to, for a quote on a comprehensive ,Home and Contents,& Car (comprehensive) insurance.... thank you.

Jojam Franc
Jojam Franc

Hi.... I filled out my comprehensive car insurance online. It was quite easy to do. I was satisfied with the quote for twelve months coverage + the additional windscreen option. After I had asked them to email me the quote a customer rep rang to see if they could be of any further assistance. I recall there was also a number on the webpage to ring. For me their price was right, there was no pressure to add anything else. So far I can say Australian Seniors Insurance has been excellent compared to other firms & their offers for my dollars. The proof will be in the pudding if a claim is made. Hope this helps in some way. Cheers!

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi T.Vatikiotis, Thank you for reaching out. You can contact our team to discuss our insurance products on 13 13 43.
Alternatively, if you would like for me to arrange one of our team members to contact you, please send me a private message with your phone number and I will arrange this for you.
You can also find more information on our website at external link

Roger Barrett
Roger Barrett · Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have tried to obtain a quote online but the question: "What age did the main driver get a full license" fails to accept an age - what am I doing wrong?

Regards Roger Barrett

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Roger, Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange one of our team members to reach out to you to assist further. Can you please reply to my private message with your contact number and I will organise this for you.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Roger, I understand that one of our team members have been in touch to discuss your query. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further assistance.

Sandra
Sandra · Comprehensive Car Insurance

How old do you have to be to get Seniors car Insurance

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Sandra, Thank you for reaching out to us. The minimum age for a Seniors Car Insurance policy is 17 years of age with a valid license to drive in Australia. For more information, you can visit our website external link
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our team members, please send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

maddo · Comprehensive Car Insurance

I do very little milage,is my insurance cheaper?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Maddo, Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Driving less doesn’t mean you should settle for less. That’s why we offer comprehensive car insurance at a price based on the distance you plan to drive. Whether you only take short trips on your daily routine, or simply plan to enjoy more time off the road, Seniors Pay As You Drive cover ensures you’ll never have to worry about the unexpected happening. Simply advise our team how often (or little) you drive each year, and we’ll prepare a quote based on the number of kilometres. You can even increase your end odometer reading allowance if you need to take a few extra trips.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team about this option, please respond to the private message I have sent you.

THANKS

Thanh H.
Thanh H. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hi, where is the repair location,& if not choice of repair, & how to claim when is in car accident involved

regards,

Thanh

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Thanh, Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. If you need to make a claim and your car needs repairs, we’ll choose a repairer located as close as possible to your home or work from our extensive repairer network. When you use one of our approved repairers, the repairs are covered by a guarantee, so long as you remain the registered owner. If you prefer to choose your own repairer, you can arrange for a quote and send it to us. But please note that we reserve the right to determine and arrange for repairs to be carried out by our preferred repairer.
If you need to make a claim, you can do so online through your Car Insurance Account or by contacting us on 13 13 43. Further information on how to make a claim, can be found on our website; external link

Steve · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Do drive less pay less unused kilometers rollover to the next year. Example if i choose 10,000 kms usage for the year & i only do 8,000 do the unused 2,000 km's give me 12,000 km's in year 2 of my policy.

Leigh M
Leigh M

I’m unsure on that, it states that if odometer reading at time of claim is below start or above the end odometer reading you may be subject to extra excess. I’ve got automatic rollover of policy so I would assume as long as your reading is above the stated start reading at time the policy was taken out, and within the selected km’s per year you would still be covered.

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. If you purchase 10,000kms and only use 8,000kms the unused will roll over to the next policy period. At renewal it will automatically top up with another 10,000 kms, however as the unused kms roll over you will have 12,000kms to use during the new policy period. You do have the option to reduce the top up amount, which can be done by contacting us prior to your renewal.

Steve

Thank you for your prompt answer to my question. I thought that was so but wanted to clarify.

dddbbb
dddbbb · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Have any of you seniors Insurance buyers tried to use Digicall Assist roadside assistance that was included as an option in your policy? I just rang to see where my welcome pack is after including this in my car insurance. The Australian Insurance person said up to 45 days to get this. I am a 2 hour drive from Sydney and I am worried this will not be reliable.

Caliola
Caliola · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Can you tell me if you will cancel my existing insurer for me if I join yours ?

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Caliola, Thank you for your question. If you join our company, you will still need to contact your previous insurer and cancel your policy yourself.
Sharon

George A.
George A.

Can you give me a quote on car insurance

Australian Seniors   DM

Hi George A, Thank you for your enquiry. If you would like a quote on our car insurance, can you please reply to the private message I have sent with your contact details and I will arrange this for you. Alternatively, you can call 13 13 43 or visit our website external link  for a quote.
Sharon

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Select a listing for your question
Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more