Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance
Part of Seniors Car Insurance 4.7

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award
robert c
robert c · Comprehensive Car Insurance

recommended crash repairers in Adelaide

Australian Seniors
Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Robert C, Thank you for your question. If you still need further assistance with a repairer, I will need to arrange for a team member to contact you. Can you please reply to the private message I have sent requesting additional information. Alternatively, please call 13 13 43 and speak with a lovely team member.
Kind regards,
Sharon

Ned · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Please beware everyone, as I have done research into why Seniors has such a "great rating", they have been artificially inflating their 5 star reviews with forced reviews for signing up, not for real life experiences for claim handling!
Read this customers experience:

Lois
Cost effective
Have only just taken out policy and therefore unable to answer most of the queries above. Have nothing more to add, but unfortunately I have to place 30 words here, which I find ridiculous.

When you read through all the sign ups, note how repetitive they are on signing up e.g great service, excellent sales person etc. Around 1 percent reviews are on actual claims handling so do not be mislead.

This is why they have the best rated near 5 star insurance reviews in all their insurance categies rating. EXPOSED!! (I am not even a customer, just looking for good Home insurance)
So please be aware of this everyone before deciding.

Ned

No wonder the Royal Commission investigation into the Insurance industry was so damming.

Australian Seniors
Australian Seniors   DM

Hi Ned, I understand you want to make an informed decision when choosing home and contents insurance. I appreciate that you wish to take into consideration the full journey our customers have taken, from the purchase of their policy through to their claims experiences. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify a few concerns that you have raised within your comments. It is important for us to hear from our customers throughout their journeys, with Product Review being a great way for customers to share their feedback with us and the public. Whilst a majority of our reviews are submitted by customers who have recently purchased a policy, they are under no obligation to do so. As you would have seen, the number of customers wishing to share their claims experiences is beginning to increase. We love hearing all customer thoughts and take all feedback on board to assist with improving the services we provide. We would like to speak with you further about your concerns surrounding the validity of our reviews and have sent you a private message if you are open to this.
Kind regards,
Jessica

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives

Select a listing for your question
Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more