Part of Seniors Car Insurance 4.7

3,504 reviews
John J
John J

Ease of transaction

Excellent and concise information given by Brian, good value and service Show details ·  1
Glenda
Glenda
  Comprehensive

An easy rewarding experience!

I spoke to Lewis and he was able to give me all relevant information to help me decide to set up insurance policy with Australian Seniors. As a retired senior, this policy is excellent value. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Mim44
Mim44AU4 posts

Easy to understand site

Easy experience for me to take out comprehensive insurance for my car. Show details ·  1
Contact.firstname
Contact.firstname

very good

I needed the insurance while I was at the car yard. Very easy to set up. No problems Show details ·  1
DanielleG
DanielleGRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Excellent Australain based experience

A helpful, friendly and professional experience with Australian based staff with excellent communication skills and rapport. Show details ·  1
Helen Shepherd
Helen Shepherd

Fantastic manageable price

Hassle free great quote. Much cheaper than my previous insurer, I had been with for many years. Show details ·  1
SueContact.firstname
SueContact.firstnameGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great experience

So helpful when I rang. Price was so much less than my renewal with other Company. Show details ·  1
Charlie D.
Charlie D.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Easy to navigate website and excellent cover for your money. Show details ·  1
Faye M.
Faye M.6 posts

True service and value

The gentleman whom I spoke to was very easy to understand and explained everything in a very easy way. He then helped me get a multiple policy discount. Just received the great service I have come to expect and have always received. Great value. Show details ·  1
watkins
watkinsRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Very helpful

Very helpful and great price. I would recommend this insurer. Show details ·  1
Ron B.
Ron B.Perth, WA

Good experience

Good value policy with easy application and setup. Staff co-operative and patient. Show details ·  1
lou
louGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Comprehensive

Easy to obtain insurance using the internet

Very easy to apply and complete insurance over the internet easy system to use Show details ·  1
Phil Gordon.
Phil Gordon.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Comprehensive

Price was right...took into account my limited mileage per year. Show details ·  1
CAROLINE
CAROLINE2 posts

Comprehensive car insurance

Excellent, professional service from Erin. Sense of humour and rapport refreshing. Show details ·  1
Lean and L.
Lean and L.
  Comprehensive

Good insurance price. Great people providing support

Obtained car insurance that took into account the low kilometres driven, for a lot less than our previous insurer. Leigh assisted with getting past a website glitch. This is our second car insured with Seniors Insurance. Show details ·  1
Ron W
Ron WSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A pleasure to do business with Seniors Car Insurance

The service and respect I expected was delivered in full at Seniors Car Insurance. I was very happy with the whole process of signing on. Show details ·  1
Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Sandra
Sandra

New car insurance

Absolutely wonderful lady who did our insurance. Went above and beyond. I can't say enough good things about her. Very efficient and fast as she knew I needed the car insured by 9.30. Absolutely fabulous service. Show details ·  1
David T.
David T.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Comprehensive

Good reviews and competitive price

After doing some research and checking reviews, I found Australian Seniors to be the obvious choice. The premium is competitive and save me over $100. Show details ·  1
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Easy experience

Easy on line quote with a very attractive price for the Insurance Show details ·  1
Angie S
Angie SDarling Downs, QLD

New customer very satisfied

Easy to understand website.
Quick set up of insurance policy.
New customer very satisfied. Show details ·  1
Chris P.
Chris P.Darling Downs, QLD

A breath of fresh air

Quote process was quite simple and price was excellent considering other companies ‘no customer loyalty’ renewal premiums. Happy to join this community Show details ·  1
Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The person who took my call was - Helpful, friendly, professional Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Comp car policy purchase

Zac - Very clear to understand ( no "Verbal Fry") Provided information to the point, Appeared to follow procedure. Followed up within reason. Pleasure to deal with ( not like the contents claim problems we are having.) Show details ·  8
peter
peter
  Verified Comprehensive

a change secured

speedy, clear, easy to use site, clarity in documentation, surprising price difference compared to my previous insurer and that clinched the deal Show details ·  1
Jules
JulesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Complete satisfaction with Australian Senior insurance

Great value. Easy to purchase.
Conformation straight away.
First time purchaser of a brand new car, most competitive price in the market Show details ·  1
Homer56
Homer56MELBOURNE5 posts

Quite a smooth transition

It was relatively easy to access an Australian Seniors customer service rep, in comparison to other insurance providers. The exercise in transferring our car insurance to Seniors was somewhat tedious, but Brian handled it well. The premium was a little lower, but the main point was the difficulty we would have contacting our current provider in the event of an urgent claim. Show details ·  1

Fenton M.
Fenton M.Central, SA4 posts

Comp Car

Policy appears to be suitable for me due to low kilometres driven each year. Show details ·  1
Peter R.
Peter R.

Quick & Easy

Quick and easy to contract. Hopefully, I will never have to make a claim, because that usually generates a bit of pain. Show details ·  1
Alf
AlfSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Comprehensive

Easy car insurance application on line

I did it on line & had no problems as it was easy. Show details ·  1
Denis
Denis

Good and easy

Easy to follow online prompts and you get a good result. Show details ·  1
Keith
KeithMelbourne2 posts

Comprehensive car insurance

Got a very good quote for comprehensive car insurance way cheaper Show details ·  1
Wayne
WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Seniors Insurance

Good service, good price. Get a better deal for seniors. Show details ·  1
Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Car Insurance

A more realistic price quoted compared to other Insurance Providers. Show details ·  1
Contact.firstnameNeil
Contact.firstnameNeilMid North Coast, NSW
  Comprehensive

Great customer service and product knowledge

The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable of the product and extremely helpful. Very good experience. Show details ·  1
Rosa M
Rosa M

Very helpful

I would have to say had a very helpful lady assist me with my new car insurance policy….thank you. Show details ·  1
Deer
DeerSydney, NSW2 posts

New car policy

Price quoted was cheaper than previous insurer and then I was pleasantly surprised when told I could also have a discount for having another policy Show details ·  1

Shane
Shane

Very Efficient

Was a very easy & pleasant experience.
So many things these days are cumbersome but not this. Show details ·  1
CCahill
CCahillSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Well done

The lady was really good explaining all my questions which was a great help. Show details ·  1
matimbo3011
matimbo30113 posts

Simple & Good Value

Used the pay as you drive option. Much cheaper given we don't drive many kms per year. Show details ·  1
Gayle M.
Gayle M.

Great value

Very easy getting a quote and great price, the others don't compare Show details ·  1