Seniors Funeral Insurance
See the Best Funeral Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

Shiree Holden
Shiree Holden

No help during these hard times

Tried to defer payments in the current situation of virus & down time in work no help at all cancelled policy at this time look for more options when times improve

Claim Made No
Philip
PhilipGippsland, VIC

Poor customer service system.

Greenstone F.Australian Seniors

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

Hi Janette,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your family's experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

My mother passed away nearly 2 months ago and my father is still experiencing difficulties getting the claim processed. Now it’s being delayed because mum’s birth certificate and marriage certificate certified copies were not dated by the JP. What possible difference could a date make? They are certified copies with the JP’s registration number on them! Cannot believe this company is making us jump through hoops this way...especially for a grieving family. My parents hold another policy with a different company.....all they needed was a phone call and contact with the funeral director. Policy claim was paid within days of her funeral. Would never ever recommend this company...no idea when dad will get what is essentially HIS money back! Is this normal...should it really be this hard?

Hi Janette,

Geema
Geema

That is disappointing to hear as I was assured my policy would be paid out to my daughter , the beneficiary on receipt of a death certificate and phone call.

Hi Geema,
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. Located on our website is important information and the steps to follow when making a Funeral Insurance claim and the documents/forms that would need to be completed. This can be viewed by visiting; https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/make-a-claim

Bell Perth WA
Bell Perth WAasked

Do the fees increase annually? Are you able to get funds back if you cancel ?

Hi Bell,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. As part of our Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance policies, we promise that your premiums will reduce by 5% every five years you hold your policy. With our Top Cover, you have the choice to cancel cover when you turn 85 to receive an Early Cash Back payment of 150% of your benefit. If you would like to discuss our policies further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.

See all Seniors Funeral Insurance questions