Seniors Funeral Insurance
See the Best Funeral Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
Lisa Richards
Lisa RichardsHunter Region, NSW

Very good

My policy sounds very factual he explained in detail thoroughly n he was polite and understanding. I felt i was made aware of all necessary details and inclusions. Happy to be on board

Dawn Louise
Dawn LouiseNorth Queensland, QLD

I feel secure knowing that this policy will be there for my family when they need it

I have had this policy for years and have been very satisfied. When my husband passed away it was a great help and was I was taken care very quickly and professionally, with a new policy begun for myself quickly. No fuss just straight forward.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Still not happy with being overpriced when lm only on a disability support pension raising my grandson 13yrs10mths

Not good value at all sorry but l think your extremely expensive l took out POLICY after my son died from a rare cancer realization of how much a funeral cost DEVASTATED me being only on a disability support pension but l was told a price told l would receive will kit pricing was way higher and no will kit

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

An itty bitty bit deceptive

Most companies quote a monthly fee, and I thought that was what I was quoted. The paperwork's arrived, and it's a FORTNIGHTLY fee. That's double! I'm miffed, but I'll keep it going.

Hi Robyn,
I understand that one of our team members have been in touch with you to assist with your request. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any queries in the future.

Dorothy Alice
Dorothy AliceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its a great way for me not to worry about until my passing by having a Funeral Insurance !

The Policy was very easy to set up !
And no I have not made a claim !
And yes I felt my Policy was good value when I took it out about ten years ago ! Thank you for being behind me in offering these sort of Policies !

Robert CarterSydney, NSW

An Honest review!

Hi Robert,
I would appreciate the opportunity to arrange for a member of our team to contact you in relation to your query and I have sent you a private message to obtain your policy details.

Very helpful

Can say they explained. Your policy well. Thank you.
But have found going on age., but found a more affordable policy to take up, even cuts from food and products.

Hi Jeanette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am pleased to hear of the helpful service that you have received from our team.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Robert
RobertGoulburn Valley, VIC

Good value for our needs .

Yes we are very satisfied with the cover , for funeral insurance. We were very satisfied with the easy way to join , Australian Seniors funeral Insurance. Have found the staff very nice.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Heather B.
Heather B.Victoria

Very helpful and prompt with answering questions.

My policy is great value. Easy to set up. And any questions I've had have been answered quickly. The team are all very polite and friendly. Would and have recommended to family and friends.

Low
Low

Good prices but a bit pushy and repeatable

Its good value and took no time to set up. I do think it should be cheaper for under 60's under 50's etc as we hopefully will be paying premiums for over 30 years before it's free.

Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional & good to deal with

Easy to arrange the cover, very competitive pricing. The statement/disclaimer read out over the phone at the end of the process was way too long. No one would be able to maintain concentration long enough to take it all in. Doubt it would stand up to a legal challenge.

GeemaForde

Now have 2 products

Policy is good value and I am happy with the service overall however felt a bit nervous when my new address couldn't be located or listed on original policy docs until I followed up. The salesperson had assured me it would be done and sent to me within 24 hours. It is now all in place and I happy with the contents cover and the cost of the policy.

Hi Geema,
I'm pleased to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that the matter regarding your address was resolved quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.

DougTMelbourne

Not happy with the costs.

Not good value for me as i am struggling to pay the ever increasing premium, i will never recommend a funeral insurance to anyone that i know as far as I'm concerned it is a total waste of money. Ny

Hi Doug,
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction in relation to your policy. If you would like to discuss your premiums with us further, I have sent you a private message to obtain further details.

DougT

Thank you for your prompt response to my concerns, the lady i spoke to was very friendly and helpful, but there wasn't very much she could do for me at this time with the type of policy i have.

DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

When are you going to help your clients that need some help now from you

I have never received any bonuses, e vouchers, or anything to help me during this bad time when I am living under a much stricter budget n or have I received any other kind of support from you like other companies who sell funeral plans and have been doing for a long time. I have always paid my premiums on time without fail for many many years and I would have been appreciative if I got some kind of support from you like I have got from APIA, Pet insurance Australia, etc.

Hi Dale,
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further for you. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Hi Dale,
Thank you for confirming your details. I have passed these onto our team to reach out to you to discuss your policy and situation further.

Update please

The Policy been in operation for a few years now no one has really discussed anything with me so I really haven't had much of an update put forward to inform me

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for reaching out. If you can please reply to my private message with your policy details, we can definitely arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you to discuss your policy further.

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

Hi Janette,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your family's experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

My mother passed away nearly 2 months ago and my father is still experiencing difficulties getting the claim processed. Now it’s being delayed because mum’s birth certificate and marriage certificate certified copies were not dated by the JP. What possible difference could a date make? They are certified copies with the JP’s registration number on them! Cannot believe this company is making us jump through hoops this way...especially for a grieving family. My parents hold another policy with a different company.....all they needed was a phone call and contact with the funeral director. Policy claim was paid within days of her funeral. Would never ever recommend this company...no idea when dad will get what is essentially HIS money back! Is this normal...should it really be this hard?

Hi Janette,

Geema

That is disappointing to hear as I was assured my policy would be paid out to my daughter , the beneficiary on receipt of a death certificate and phone call.

Hi Geema,
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. Located on our website is important information and the steps to follow when making a Funeral Insurance claim and the documents/forms that would need to be completed. This can be viewed by visiting; https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/make-a-claim

Bell Perth WA
Bell Perth WAasked

Do the fees increase annually? Are you able to get funds back if you cancel ?

Hi Bell,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. As part of our Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance policies, we promise that your premiums will reduce by 5% every five years you hold your policy. With our Top Cover, you have the choice to cancel cover when you turn 85 to receive an Early Cash Back payment of 150% of your benefit. If you would like to discuss our policies further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.

See all Seniors Funeral Insurance questions