Seniors Funeral Insurance
See the Best Funeral Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (7)
    • 1-2 weeks (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (12) · No (2)
Don
DonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very easy to answer question

Yes it was very easy to complete No hard question set up with in a few minutes Question were not invasive just general question about the person getting the insurance

Hi Don,
We are pleased to hear of your recent experience with us and that setting up your policy was made easy. Thank you for sharing your review with us and for choosing Australian Seniors.
Alisa

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling of security!

Product was easy to set up-not sure how good a value it is as it depends on how long we live!!! But glad we have it! Love the security of knowing that our funerals are taken care of.

Hi Lyn,
Our team is delighted to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and of the peace of mind it has provided. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your wonderful review.

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of my Insurance policy.

Good friendly service. Everything was explained to me properly. And I felt the policy covered everything I needed. Including accident and injury insurance. This I was impressed with. My Father dying last year bad Funeral Insurance and that's what prompted me to get it and this seemed like a good policy.

Yvonne

You are so welcome Alisa. Thank you for your kind words.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A real pleasure to deal with.

I've never had funeral cover before, the staff memeber I dealt with was very clear with the information she provided, so helpful, couldn't be more pleased. Made so easy, thank you.

craustin
craustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well explained

Very professional, informative, explained options, listened to our questions, timely respectful, many thanks/ Very good value and easy to set up a policy, added information if we have further questions once we finish our conversation and number to contact and when.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Great service. Easy to get a quote and get a policy.

I am very happy with my policy. I also am receiving a free Will kit which I needed to get. Any questions that I had were answered and I didn't need to ask any further questions.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Setting Up New Policy procedure

Good service except mis spelling of the name Michael. This was during setting up of the policy and not during a claim . 30 words was a bit too much for my response

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
colin m.
colin m.South East Queensland, QLD

fantastic service and very informative. easy to deal with

great service and super easy to set up the customer service member made sure i was fully informed and had a friendly manner hopefully i don't have to make a claim in the near future.

Hi Colin,
We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed our great service and that you have found your policy easy to set up. We appreciate your wonderful review and the lovely feedback provided.

D. Boudreau
D. BoudreauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent support.

I’ve never regretted my funeral plan with Australian Seniors. On the occasions I’ve had to call I’ve received absolutely best service from everyone I’ve dealt with - great product knowledge and fully answer enquiry.

Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jane was fabulous

phone call came so quickly after my email.
Jane was so informative and very friendly which made the call so much quicker and set up very easy.
price was very good as well

Carrie
CarrieWatson 2602, ACT

No Fuss Polcy

It was very straightforward to buy the policy. I haven't had to make any claims so have nothing to add about that, Customer Service people are very courteous and helpful

Hi Carrie,
I am pleased to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and that you have found our service courteous and helpful. We appreciate your kind words and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Robert C.
Robert C.Hunter Region, NSW

Piece of mind

Found it to good value for the price, is what we were looking for. Easy to join and set up with the operator. No we didn't make a claim Today

sara
sara Sydney, NSW

Guy was wonderful

excellent value - a little hard to believe in this day and age that i would feel so good about transferring my hard earned money to someone, but i do. Guy was very knowledgeable about the product. answered all my questions. very easy to understand

Hi Sara,
Our team is pleased to hear of the value you have found from your policy and that you have enjoyed our customer service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your wonderful review.

Al green
Al greenSydney, NSW

Easy to proceed to policy. Friendly client service officer who made me feel valued and informed. Good premiums and fee schedule with easy payment options. A good product for family care.

Funeral cover

My policy was good value, for the amount I can afford the policy is perfect for me. I do not want my end of days to be a monetary worry on my family.

Hi Kerry,
Our team is delighted to hear of the value you have found throughout your policy and that it is suitable for your needs. Thank you for sharing your review with us, we appreciate your lovely feedback.

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

Hi Janette,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your family's experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

My mother passed away nearly 2 months ago and my father is still experiencing difficulties getting the claim processed. Now it’s being delayed because mum’s birth certificate and marriage certificate certified copies were not dated by the JP. What possible difference could a date make? They are certified copies with the JP’s registration number on them! Cannot believe this company is making us jump through hoops this way...especially for a grieving family. My parents hold another policy with a different company.....all they needed was a phone call and contact with the funeral director. Policy claim was paid within days of her funeral. Would never ever recommend this company...no idea when dad will get what is essentially HIS money back! Is this normal...should it really be this hard?

Hi Janette,

Geema
Geema

That is disappointing to hear as I was assured my policy would be paid out to my daughter , the beneficiary on receipt of a death certificate and phone call.

Hi Geema,
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. Located on our website is important information and the steps to follow when making a Funeral Insurance claim and the documents/forms that would need to be completed. This can be viewed by visiting; https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/make-a-claim

Bell Perth WA
Bell Perth WAasked

Do the fees increase annually? Are you able to get funds back if you cancel ?

Hi Bell,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. As part of our Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance policies, we promise that your premiums will reduce by 5% every five years you hold your policy. With our Top Cover, you have the choice to cancel cover when you turn 85 to receive an Early Cash Back payment of 150% of your benefit. If you would like to discuss our policies further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.

See all Seniors Funeral Insurance questions