Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

4.5

Judy

JudyVictoria

Definitely couldn’t have my 2 pups if it wasn’t for my pet insurance

I have now been with this pet insurance company for 3 years and have had to use it several times for my youngest pup, in general the claims have been seen to in very good time. The policies were easy to setup and I’m reasonably happy with the cost specially when I think of not been able to enjoy my pets.

Claim DateSeptember 2020
Mal

MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Wife, Happy Dog, Happy Hubby

My policy was easy to set up with the help of Angela and my questions were answered satisfactorily. I was impressed with the efficiency of the monthly payments and the contents of the policy were just what we wanted at the right price.

Michael Craecoir

Michael CraecoirCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great cover

Quite long process but clearly explained. I have just taken out the policy and have not received the policy documentation yet either by email or by letter. I look forward to receiving them.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Greg H

Greg HWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My pet insurance

Appears economical value. Time will tell. The policy has only just begun. No claims yet.
I felt that the small premium was worth it knowing that I would not be up for large vet bills.

Green

GreenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

service

Knowledge, polite, patient service. The female assisting me demonstrated the above characteristics consistently, no sign of impatience or pushing. She made it easy to set up and consistently maintained polite conversation.

Debra

DebraWheatbelt, WA

This was recommended to me and was a competitive cost. I have yet to use it.

I joined this company on the phone. The seller was very polite, precise and not at all pushy which is a turnoff for me. Seller knew her product and spoke well.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Excellent service. Claims were dealt with in a timely manner and any queries dealt with promptly.

The Policy was easy to set up and is of good value. My Veterinary Practice will lodge my claim and a response from Aust Pet Insurance has been received by the next day. I have had several claims.I have been with Australian Pet Insurance for 4 years.

Claim DateJuly 2020
AinsH

AinsHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive but really necessary.

average for the cover offered, not hard to apply for, claims take a while, but mostly due to post, have with this company for nearly four years, only one complkaint, yearly visitn was billed by vet as injection & did not show consult fee seperate, there for only paid injection amount, even though I pointed out the fact that it was the annual visit & only a portion of bill was for the injection.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJune 2020
Grant

GrantSydney, NSW

Fantastic Product.

Easy to claim online, and I have never had a claim declined. Great protection for us and our French Bulldog. It was easy to apply also, and if you have a problem breed like us, I recommend applying as soon as you get your puppy home.

Claim DateJuly 2020

Gillian

GillianIllawarra, NSW

Thank goodness I have this insurance!

Owning a couple of dogs & sometimes fostering rescue dogs can sometimes have accidents. My policy was easy to set up. My vet now does Gap only with insurance so the claims only took about 10 mins. Ive been with Australian Seniors Insurance for over 3 years.

Claim DateJune 2020

Excellent Value

Yes it was easy and very affordable
Thank You it was one of the best policy I found and it is just the cover I wanted for my puppy
Good value

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

This Insurance is very good and convenient!

Policy is good value and offers peace of mind for us owning a beloved pet.
Easy to claim, very efficient!! Fast response!
We have had this Insurance for over 3 years , since we brought our small Bichon frise dog home.
Very happy with it!!

Kimberly

KimberlyHobart, TAS

So far, so good

I was shopping around for pet insurance, but a quick reply (10 minutes) to my online inquiry prompted me to sign up immediately over the phone. All questions answered. Hopefully any claims will be just as quick and painless.

Pauline

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value

The policy is good value and easy to set up. I have both dogs covered with them. After finally getting previous vet records to them they were good at settling. Due to being busy with bushfire claims and having to close one call centre due to Corona Virus the last claim took a while. However after calling them and explaining it’s an urgent claim they pushed it through quickly for me

Trevor

Trevor

This is the cover I want for my fur baby as we travell when possible as we live in our caravan thanks.

Yes it was easy to set up on line and this is a new policy with you as our fur baby is only twelve month old and we decided to take out pet insurance

happy customer

happy customerPerth, WA

perfect

was very well informed of my changes compared to my insurance cover I have had with another company for past 4 years. The young lady was excellent and very helpful

Number of Pets-1 pets

Hi there,
It's great to hear of the excellent service that you received from our helpful team member and that your policy is suited to your needs. Thank you for sharing your review with us and welcome to Australian Seniors!
Alisa

Fred

FredPerth, WA

Worst experience ever with an Insurance company

Had the Policy since my dog was a puppy, spent over $4000 with them first time claim they haven't processed, They are just a sales company can't help with claims

Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Fred,
I am sorry to hear of your frustrations in relation to your recent claims experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.
Jessica

Hi Fred,
Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to look into your experience. I understand that a member of our team has been in contact to assist with your claim and that this has now been finalised.
Jessica

Peter D

Peter D

Happy with product

Have just signed my 12 week old Australian Terrier to the top cover. Pet insurance gives me peace of mind in the event of accident or serious illnesses.

Am happy with the premiums as they were $20 a month cheaper than other providers and the package looks to be solid.

Number of Pets-1 pets

Micheline P.Perth, WA

Pet insurance and funeral insurance

Great customer service and good value for your money..
Wonderful feedback from the customer service team..
Love the Products..
Great addition to my life..
Will need this product one day..
Lovly outcome with the Product i choosen

Micheline P.

It's perfect with what i needed

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

feed back

yes at the time, after 3 claims ok but then big account due to hospital and wanted history and documental proof it took over 2 months,had ziggy 3 years appoximately ziggy died

Number of Pets0 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredOther

Hi Shirley,
I'm sorry to hear of the passing of Ziggy, our thoughts are with you. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and apologise for any delay in your claim.
Alisa