Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

• Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks (5) · <1 week (5) · 1-2 months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (11) · No (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

Initial contact

Set up initial policy. First time with this company.Will be interested to see how it works out if we need to use it .Nick was very helpful on his call to me

Cindy

CindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It will be good for me and my baby Bella

Just today And I'm so excited with your services Look forward to working with you I'm the years to come thank you Our pets are well looked after with u

Hi Cindy,
Welcome to Australian Seniors. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am thrilled to hear that we have been able to provide you with cover that is suitable for Bella.

mickeydelumpa

mickeydelumpaMelbourne

getting too expensive

I thing that the amount I get back for my dog does not warrant the expense
I would be better putting aside $80 a month and saving it for any Vet expenses.
I think I would be way ahead $960-1000

Claim DateNovember 2019
Steve

SteveMelbourne

Quick and easy to open a new policy

I compared several polices and decided Australian Seniors best suited my needs; the price was slightly better than the three other providers I considered, and also the cover was better.

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. I am delighted to hear that after comparing policies you found our policy best suited your needs and budget. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Gary

GaryPearce 2607, ACT

Quick and easy

My pet has been insured with this company for 3 years. Claim was resolved in a week. Although claim was resolved quickly there was no notification of the completion of the claim.

Claim DateDecember 2019
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Peace of mind for Vet costs

Vet centre lodged claim, this was acknowleged by Seniors Pet ins the same day & in my account the next day
I get % of total bill.
I have only used my ins on minor things - consultations & injections

Claim DateDecember 2019

Philomena

PhilomenaVictoria

I am happy with policy and customer service

Yes good value and great customer service person that made set easy and made everything very understanding for me and went through the policy and ask me did I understand

Hi Philomena,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Pet cover at a competitive price

After some online research of comparative pet insurance policies, I decided to take out the Top Accident and Illness Cover. The policy covered all potential needs and the price was reasonable. The policy was agreed to and set up via telephone. The representative was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and competent. The process took about 15 minutes.

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pet insurance claim

Dog had cancerous lump on ear had it checked by vet who looked at slide under scope then sent cytology to lab. Provided all the medical info to Seniors including lab results and got my claim in the bank very fast. No arguments, really good. Better safe then sorry.

Claim DateOctober 2019

leon33South East Queensland, QLD

Very slow response.

I had to submit paperwork and make phone calls repeatedly, and send paperwork in the post because the staff seemed to have lost all records since the policy was bought. SIGH!

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateOctober 2019
leon33

There were repeated requests for what the vet did, although the paperwork had already been sent twice, once, posted in an envelope with Australia Post. As well as phone calls.

Hi Peter,
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and await your policy details via private message to assist us with looking into your experience.
Jessica

refunds too slow..does not cover dental or vaccinations. needs member card to swap at time of payment at vets

very slow refunding money...when you call your passed from person to person within Oz and overseas ..once you sign up your trapped so can't change companies...policy should cover vaccine / dental care

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

It was a helpful phonecall. That is all i want to say. That is it. Do i need to keep putting in nonsnese to have this review allowed or accepted

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear that our team were able to assist you over the phone with your query.

aussiejudi

aussiejudiSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a great service, Ive had several claims recently and all re Imbursed without a problem .

This Insurance cover has been excellent and I have had no problem so far . My vet sends the bill and my insurance claim form and its that easy. This is a good cover for my pet

Claim DateMay 2019

Hi Aussiejudi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist in providing support for your pet, when needed.
Jessica

Happy we have taken this policy out for Molly

I only joined up in January this year .It was easy to set up & I feel the policy is good value .I have had two claims .Took a couple of weeks to resolve had some phone calls to you and found you very helpful.
very happy with the outcome.

Claim DateAugust 2019

Hi Maxwell,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we have been able to assist with your claims for Molly.

RanjithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet insurance

I feel the top cover is good to have and I can be happy that if anything like an accident happens my pet is covered. I had pets before who lived upto 17 or more years and looked after them without any serious accidents or illnesses !

Ranjith

I had great customer service

I needed this cover

I feel my policy contains everything my pet needs , at a cost below other companies. I have seniors funeral benefit, I would recommend seniors insurance to anyone. I am very impressed

Hi Keithstanley,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to you and your pets needs.
Jessica

Feedback on my pet Insurance claim

The claim was dealt with in a timely manner. Staff have always been helpful with offering advice and answering any questions.
I have been with Australian Seniors Pet Insurance for three years.

Claim DateJune 2019

Hi Lyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can assist with providing support for your pet, when needed.

Joanne MillerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Phone discussion

I called prior to making a claim as I knew my vet would refuse to supply me with your required paperwork. The staff member was very helpful and found a solution which she then followed up with an email link

Claim DateSeptember 2019

Hi Jo,
Thank you for providing the above information. I am pleased to hear that Tayla was able to assist and that you were able to obtain the information from your vet on this occasion.

Judy

JudyVictoria

Amazing help

Setup of My policy was easy to follow and able to organise with no hassles.
I Couldn’t have my pets without insurance.
I highly recommend and have done to anyone with pets it’s a must.
Over the past three years I have had to lodge a couple of claims which were resolved within a very short time, I received notification of receipt of my claims on both occasions and had the money back in my account within about ten days, excellent service. Extremely happy with this company.
A big thank you for helping to look after my babies.

Number of Pets2 pets
Claim DateSeptember 2019

Tracie54

Tracie54Mid West, WA

Best Customer Service

The customer service I received from Sophia was exceptional - friendly, professional and answered my questions promptly. She asked clear meaningful questions and humanised the whole experience taking an interest in my puppy. I haven’t had experience with any claims and the cost of insurance was comparable but what made me choose Seniors was the great service.