Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (20)
    • 1-2 weeks (9)
    • 2-4 weeks (6)
    • 1-2 months (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (39) · No (3)

Great coverage for a pet with medical problems

Fast payment of claims for a pet that is ill a number of times each year. It only took a few days for the processing of our most recent claim even when it wasn't our usual veterinary practice that we attended.
We have been with Seniors Pet Insurance for nearly 3 years.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Great service and backup by the staff able to make straight from the vet easy to handle claims and be paid directly into bank account the staff I have dealt with are friendly and have been able to answer my questions with no problem

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

This cover is very important for any animal

The policy was easy to set and use and the policy was good value for money. Claims settled in very reasonable time. I have been with the company for nearly 5 years.

Diane Bastable
Diane BastableSydney

Really good value

I am kept informed about the progress of my claim. The claim refund is always very generous and covers much of the costs. It is reassuring to know that when my dog has been unwell and has had surgery thatI can expect much of the cost to be covered.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Seniors Pet Insurance - Top Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent with two dogs covered

We have with this company for 18 months, claims settled in about a week. Easy setup, fair value and takes the pain out of visiting the vet. Overall very happy

Dino
DinoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our policy has met all our expectations.
Our claim was processed very quickly
About 6 years.
We love the fact our vet can lodge the cliam on our behalf. Makes it simple for us.

Anne
AnneCentral Queensland, QLD

Luke the person I spoke to (on the phone at Seniors Pet Insurance) - was simply-- WONDERFUL !!!

I Believe that the policy is great VALUE !!

I have never lodged a claim as I Just signed up my precious eight week old puppy

I have just signed up for a new policy , Thankyou

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Steve
SteveBrisbane, Australia 4102

A reassuring insurance policy

Good value & easy to set up.

the claim was resolved very quickly.

We've been with your insurance company for about 4 years.

Luna is a very healthy dog but it' s reassuring to have the policy in case of accidents.

financial security

Had policy for 2 1/2 years. unfortunately I got a sick puppy. Has been my saviour financially. Easy set up over the phone. Claims paid within 1 week from submission

Kingsley B
Kingsley BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic insurance

Absolutely perfect. We’ve been with you a few years now. Our fur friend needed quite expensive treatment recently. The claim was processed within 72 hours. Seamless. Thank you very much .

Lesley
Lesley

Fabulous, gives me peace of mind to know that my Assistance Dog has the best vet care,

Great value
Speedy resolution of claims
I’ve been with the company for 3.5 years, and I add that I would put my horse with them too if they did equine insurance

Antoinette
AntoinetteSydney, NSW

It’s perfect for me as I don’t have savings and it a great way for me to look after zoey

Yes I love my policy
Very easy to set up
My claim was done and dusted within 4 days of lodging
I have had Zoey insured now for nearly eight months fantastic insurance

Lynn
LynnPerth, WA

Excellent cover

I have Been with this company for 4 years. Claims settled fast and always a good pay out. Claims are even faster now with the electronic means at the vet clinic.

Sanjeev
SanjeevSydney, NSW

Insurance covered my pet when it mattered the most

Yes. The pet insurance policy is of good value. Covered my pet when it mattered the most. The claim process is online and easy. Provided me with flexibility to submit my claim

LynetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very greatful for the cover.

Easy to lodge a claim, worth the value, when sent claim response was quick in reply and refund in the bank in a few days, over all very happy with my insurance

Lynette

Thank you ziggy is doing well now, recovered nicely.