Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award

95% · 571 · 2%

Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life insurance

I was very satisfied and happy with the policy I took out ,its also a critical illness and accident cover,it's like three policy's in one. The sales adviser was very professional, helpful and new the product she was selling.  Show details ·  1
Jo Grimmer
Jo GrimmerFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Michael W.
Michael W.5 posts

Changeover Policy

The Advisor was very helpful explaining all the components, providing me ample opportunity to ask questions and raise concerns. The policy is certainly good value to the policy I was replacing. The setting up component was very easy from start to finish. I have peace of mind with both a funeral plan and life insurance with this company. All in all, a pleasant experience. I appreciate the fact that I have immediate cover even before making a payment. The fact that the experience was so effortless and streamlined, makes it difficult to write 120 characters for this review. Show details ·  1
Tanya
Tanya Darling Downs, QLD

Happy to be long-term with a company that has a proven track record

Easy application. Thought I would at least be 55 before being accepted by a policy designed for Seniors. So happy to be accepted at 49. This policy has the benefits of being competitive in price as well as being underwritten by a reputable and long-standing company. Show details ·  1
Andy
AndyCentral Queensland, QLD6 posts

Excellent Service and Value

Yes good value and very helpful customer service officer
Did you feel your policy was good value? Yes Was it easy to set up? Yes Show details ·  1
Dom
Dom

Great customer service and very good product

I rang seniors live after seeing an ad on TV and iwas met with a very nice greeting from a girl called Jasmine
she guided me through the whole process answered all my questions and was absolutely brilliant
she was professional friendly polite and knew the answers to all my questions

I’m so glad that I have taken out this policy but hope that my Beneficiaries do not have to make a claim for at least 20 years LOL  Show details ·  1

Debbie Sutherland
Debbie SutherlandSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This is perfect for me

Yes I feel the Policy was good Value I found the Staff member I spoke to was very professional & polite. Thank U Australian Seniors Life Insurance Affordable price for me & was very easy to answer required questions asked.  Show details ·  1
Margaret
Margaret North-West & West coast, TAS

Term Life Insurance

Jasrmin was excellent in communicating with me (Margaret Brown), explaining everything clearly and in plain english and in a professional manner. Answered all my questions and queries in a clear and concise manner. Thank you. Show details ·  1
George
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Give it to me baby

Fantastic well done I was at ease comfortable answering questions He was very professional wife and I really need this cover don’t want to burden our kids with the problem finding coverage  Show details ·  1
Moira Duney
Moira Duney 4 posts

Term Life Insurance

Spoke to a lovely young man called Jamie who was very helpful in explaining everything to us in regards to taking out Term Life Insurance. He was very patient when we asked questions and it was a pleasure to do business with him. We were very happy with the outcome.  Show details ·  1
Meekabill
MeekabillMid West, WA5 posts

I had Given Up getting Life Insurance

At 69 I had almost given up on securing Life Insurance in my declining years, having been rejected from another company and with my current Policy being closed when I turn 70. One phone call from Anthony at Seniors, 8 health questions later and I have obtained cheaper premiums that will see me through to 85!!!!! Give them a call.. It cant hurt and you will be surprised.. Best to all. Thanks Anthony Show details ·  1
Grant
GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA14 posts

55 With DSP Could Not Find Better Elsewhere!

Just got accepted to have 20 years of Life Insurance today was surprised on how much will be saving at least for the next 10 years. Was with OnePath Cancelled Policy today as a 10 year projection was going to be almost $500 per month on the 10th year as was stepped premiums. The same for Australian Seniors was just under $120 per month for $50,000, OnePath was going to get just over $52,000 for Life and TPD was just over $26,000 on no indexation. With others needed to be working so no brainer of where to go better have cover 20 years that premiums do not jump up a lot compare to the others, than not being able to afford the premiums after 10 years from now when I am 65. Honestly can not give 5 stars as just joined today November 19th 2020. Show details ·  1
Christine
Christine

Best ever phone call I made to take out Life Insurance

It was such a pleasant experience taking out Life Insurance for the first time ever, so quick was the service and the gentleman who helped named Francis was so knowledgeable, friendly and extremely professional. Would recommend it to all my friends and I now have Funeral and Life Insurance with Seniors who are a great company to be with. Show details
Australian Seniors
Australian Seniors   DM
Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW63 posts

If I could give it no stars I would

I approached Seniors Term Life Insurance product for a quote on insurance for $100,000,00 and was told that for my age and a 20 year term would cost me $89 a fortnight for 20 years then have to reapply for the remaining 9 years to cover me until I’m 85.
At the age of 85 your policy is canceled no pay out, so if your unlucky enough and live until 85 your have just wasted $67,106 in premiums, and that’s assuming premium for the last 9 years is the same price which I highly doubt.
How is this company that promotes its self for the seniors allowed to operate a scheme like this, and how many elderly are falling for this insurance, Seniors Insurance Agency you should be ashamed of yourself. Show details
Australian Seniors
Australian Seniors   DM
Suez
SuezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Quick response

It was very easy to set up, everything was explained well and very prompt service including setting up my payments. There were no gimmicks and I felt I was provided with full transparency. Show details ·  1
Aurelia Whiteside
Aurelia WhitesideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service

I was so happy how quick the service is. I saw it on TV, went online and requested for a quote. Straight away somebody rang me and signed up for a seniors term life insurance. Show details ·  1
Life Insurance

Find out how Seniors Term Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

Trevor L.
Trevor L.

Peace of Mind!

I'm very pleased and grateful to Australian Seniors for providing me with this policy. It was straightforward and easy to apply with the help of the member
of the sales team who was extremely professional and considerate. Show details ·  1
Sussan
Sussan2 posts

Clear and friendy professionalism

I was invormed. It is responsible value. I have not claimed. The service is quick and explanatory. Seniors insurance is easy to contacy to contact person to person. I believe I am covered ensuring no burdens on my family. Show details ·  1
Brian
BrianPerth, WA2 posts

Great Value For Money

I was very impressed with the excellent service the phone sales person gave me. he was very polite and extremely helpful. It was easy to arrange my policy and great value for the cover. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very pleased

The person who set it up Guy was helpful professional and polite. He was honest and explained everything to me. I’m very pleased with the new policy thank you I will recommend Seniors insurance to my friends and family Show details ·  1