Seniors Term Life Insurance

Seniors Term Life Insurance

See the Best Life Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Seniors

Antman
AntmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product an easy transition

My customer serve representative was super helpful explaining all the components, providing me opportunity to ask questions.. The policy is certainly good value for money to the policy I was replacing. The setting up components was so easy from start to finish with the customer service representative assisting along the way. I have peace of mind with my life insurance with this company now. All in all, a pleasant experience. I appreciate the fact that I have immediate cover even before making a payment. The experience was so effortless and streamlined I would highly recommend this company to any senior looking for a great product and great customer service.

Roy Nash
Roy NashCentral West, NSW

Perfect product.A must.

Policy was explained to me clearly,before any decision was made.Everything was easy to understand.The whole process was extremely easy to set up,Jane was very helpfull,professional and friendly,very easy to talk with.

Hi Roy,
We are delighted to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and that our team member Jane could be of assistance. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your lovely feedback.
Scott

Jean
JeanMid West, WA

Why did I not do this sooner

The policy was just what I needed, value for money and the consultant Ken couldn’t have been more helpful. Everything was explained clearly and concisely , and the opportunity to ask questions was great. Thank you Ken

Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life insurance

I was very satisfied and happy with the policy I took out ,its also a critical illness and accident cover,it's like three policy's in one. The sales adviser was very professional, helpful and new the product she was selling.

Hi Marion,
We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your policy and that you have enjoyed the service that was provided. Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us, our team appreciates your kind words.
Scott

Jo Grimmer
Jo GrimmerFar North Queensland, QLD

Quality Service and Great Products

Michael W.
Michael W.

Changeover Policy

The Advisor was very helpful explaining all the components, providing me ample opportunity to ask questions and raise concerns. The policy is certainly good value to the policy I was replacing. The setting up component was very easy from start to finish. I have peace of mind with both a funeral plan and life insurance with this company. All in all, a pleasant experience. I appreciate the fact that I have immediate cover even before making a payment. The fact that the experience was so effortless and streamlined, makes it difficult to write 120 characters for this review.

Claim Made No
Tanya
Tanya Darling Downs, QLD

Happy to be long-term with a company that has a proven track record.

Easy application. Thought I would at least be 55 before being accepted by a policy designed for Seniors. So happy to be accepted at 49. This policy has the benefits of being competitive in price as well as being underwritten by a reputable and long-standing company.

Hi Tanya,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and providing such wonderful feedback about your experience. Thank you for trusting us with your insurance and for your continued loyalty and support.
Alisa

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Andy
AndyCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Value

Yes good value and very helpful customer service officer
Did you feel your policy was good value? Yes Was it easy to set up? Yes

Hi Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the excellent service that you have received from our team.
Jessica

Other Life Insurance

Great customer service and very good product

I rang seniors live after seeing an ad on TV and iwas met with a very nice greeting from a girl called Jasmine
she guided me through the whole process answered all my questions and was absolutely brilliant
she was professional friendly polite and knew the answers to all my questions

I’m so glad that I have taken out this policy but hope that my Beneficiaries do not have to make a claim for at least 20 years LOL

Debbie Sutherland
Debbie SutherlandSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect for me

Yes I feel the Policy was good Value I found the Staff member I spoke to was very professional & polite. Thank U Australian Seniors Life Insurance Affordable price for me & was very easy to answer required questions asked.

Margaret
Margaret North-West & West coast, TAS

Term Life Insurance

Jasrmin was excellent in communicating with me (Margaret Brown), explaining everything clearly and in plain english and in a professional manner. Answered all my questions and queries in a clear and concise manner. Thank you.

George
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Give it to me baby

Fantastic well done I was at ease comfortable answering questions He was very professional wife and I really need this cover don’t want to burden our kids with the problem finding coverage

Claim Made No

Term Life Insurance

Spoke to a lovely young man called Jamie who was very helpful in explaining everything to us in regards to taking out Term Life Insurance. He was very patient when we asked questions and it was a pleasure to do business with him. We were very happy with the outcome.

Meekabill
MeekabillMid West, WA

I had Given Up getting Life Insurance

At 69 I had almost given up on securing Life Insurance in my declining years, having been rejected from another company and with my current Policy being closed when I turn 70. One phone call from Anthony at Seniors, 8 health questions later and I have obtained cheaper premiums that will see me through to 85!!!!! Give them a call.. It cant hurt and you will be surprised.. Best to all. Thanks Anthony

Suez
SuezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick response

It was very easy to set up, everything was explained well and very prompt service including setting up my payments. There were no gimmicks and I felt I was provided with full transparency.