Part of Seniors Car Insurance 4.7

92% · 484 · 8%

Charlie
Charlie
  Third Party Property Damage

Very easy to arrange online

I needed car insurance on a recently purchased vehicle. I found it super easy to arrange on line, get a quote and proceed from there.And all this early on a Saturday morning. Show details ·  1
Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Just what I needed , easy and cheap

I just wanted third party insurance, it was easy to compleate the online forms . This is a great service for Australian Seniors. Hope they give me a bigger discount when I turn old age pension age ! Show details ·  1
Jools
Jools

Competitive rates, great savings

My first time with Seniors Insurance. Happy with their service. Great value, I switched to them right away. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I’m considering changing my other policies now. Show details ·  1
Beverley
BeverleySydney, NSW3 posts
  Third Party Property Damage

Good value, easy to set up and I accepted Roadside Assistance also.
First time insuring through Australian Seniors.
Deanne whom I spoke to on the phone was very helpful, she rang me back twice. Show details ·  1
Judith
Judith3 posts
  Third Party Property Damage

good and easy to set up. this is my first policy with this company

This is my first policy with this company. I found it easy to set up on the computer, all points to the company. I feel the policy is good value. Show details ·  1
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Good value, reliable insurance

Good value for money. I have insured with this company for 10 years. I have claimed and have had a good experience with the claim. I have car, home and landlord insurance policies. Show details ·  1
Keith
KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good service

Good response time on phone, straight forward websites to navigate, that is for both car, and house insurance policies, that I took out with Aust Seniors

Policy was good value, about half the premium I was paying before Show details ·  1

Donald M.
Donald M.2 posts
  Third Party Property Damage

Got in - touch straight away

For an OLD person, it was easy to set up on the computer., one month ago.
I am on day 6, after putting in my CLAIM.,just received my claim number, and handed it over to OTHER party. Show details ·  1
Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Third Party Property Damage

This is my first experience with Seniors Insurance and it met all my needs for third party insurance on my late model car. It was the best price and suited all my needs. I will definitely use them again Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excelent service

Best I could find. New customer. The phone call was clear and efficent. Had a friendly chat and felt very comforatble. I will look for a quote when my house and contants comes up for renewal in December. Show details ·  1
Joong Ja
Joong Ja

Very happy with Seniors Insurance

The services I had received from Seniors Insurance was very professional and courteous. I'm so glad to have changed my car insurance to Seniors Insurance. I will be dealing again with the Seniors Insurance when my other insurances are due for renewal. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Third Party Property Damage

Excess..Too high, but the price was good

The cost was good but the excess was too high. I was hoping for a lower excess because I am on a pension and if I had an accident it would be almost impossible for me to find the amount required.
So years ago the excess was just $100 but now it's $600 why? Show details ·  10