Seniors Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Lea Pember

Lea PemberPerth, WA

I'm very pleased with the service I have received

I have already got Seniors Third Party Fire and Theft and just had to change names because of a separation. The girl I was talking to was very patient with me.

Excellent service

The young lady who arranged my insurance could not have been more helpful or pleasant to talk to. She made the whole process easy and seemed to understand that people of my age sometimes have difficulty understanding. She was patient, good humoured and courteous and made the experience very pleasurable. Well done.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft

Hi Johnny,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Johnny Pace
Johnny Pace

Thank you, Jessica. My partner will contact you soon to discuss Ho Contents insurance

Cec

CecCentral Queensland, QLD

It is realistic.

The policy was realistically priced and very easy to finalise on line.
The conditions etc. are in real terms and easy to negotiate without a lot of the usual legal jargon associated with insurance policies in general.
Thank you for keeping it simple.

Car Insurance

Find out how Seniors Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Margaret Clarke

Margaret ClarkeSydney, NSW

Good value insurance

Brought Landlord insurance very good value and you can can pay monthly.
purchased 3rd party insurance for our 2007 car in good nick but didn’t think full insurance was worth it.

Hi Margaret,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is both affordable and suitable to your needs.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay As You Drive Insurance cover

I decided to take out a car insurance policy with Australian Seniors because I felt I was paying too much for car insurance with the company I was with, especially as I usually drive less than 5000 km a year. Australian Seniors Pay As You Drive policy appealed to me because it was much cheaper than what I had been paying and I would only be paying for the distance I was driving. My policy doesn't take effect until later in January so I can't comment on anything else.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Valda Meredith

Valda Meredith

Happy

Yes it was easy to set up and very good information being given by staff, I have the policy around 6 months? Good value and great service, I have not needed roadside assistance as yet

Hi Valda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Eric J

Eric JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices...A1

I wish I had got my policy from Seniors before now....Easy to understand ...Fast reply...Fantastic cover ...I would recommend senior Insurance to every one and GREAT price. Many Thanks from myself and my wife.

Sidney

SidneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always expect the unexpected !Very competitive

Your quotation was very competitive. Have been a client of Australian Seniors since May 2020 with Home & Contacts insurance. 'Phone contact with your 'Amanda ' was very good natured and helpful.

Good value

I was able to combine third party, fire and theft with roadside assistance for less than my current insurance and roadside assistance. Every little bit of savings helps, Thank you

Noel

NoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent user friendly website.

Good value competitive policy. Don't have to negotiate every year as if you are treated as a sleeper.
Previous experience with another vehicle confirms this company is competitive and repairers say they are good to deal with.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Lorraine

LorraineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very easy to arrange and set up!

The whole process of arranging new, different insurance - appropriate to our changed circumstances - was made very easy by Younes, your very patient operator. He made the policy very clear and easy to understand.

MariaVictoria

First time users

My husband and I chose this insurance for our cars. Easy getting a quote. Our first time to use this company. The debit account was done on exact day agreed.

Got it. Thank you.

Pauline Theodorou

Pauline TheodorouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Car Insurance

Policy was great for people of my age and have been driving for years with no claims. It was also one of the cheapest ones I was able to find to do online.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft

Hi Pauline,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it. I'm delighted to hear we have been able to provide you an affordable policy that suits your needs.

reasonable deal

for limited use of vehicle these days was needed reasonable value garaged /parked for most of the time gives peace of mind in these times of change do not need any greater level of coverage and vehicle is getting older

Hi Jeanette,
I'm pleased to hear we have been able to provide you an affordable cover that's suitable to your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Ariesqueen

AriesqueenAU

Good but long.

To many p&p not a good Skype connection
Takes to long needs to be shortened the process is painful. Consultant was an overtalker. Spoke really fast not very personable bit to serious.

Hi Ariesqueen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We are always looking to improve the service that we provide our customers and your feedback will assist with this.

excellent

my policy is very good value and it was easy to set up the lady was very helpful and full of good . information for a old lady like me thankyou

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party, Fire and Theft

Thankyou

Cazza10

Cazza10Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good price for insurance.

Sales consultant was very helpful and explained all my options perfectly. Also applied for comprehensive insurance and answered all my queries as well.
Happy to give seniors insurance a try. Good reviews.

Excellent the

The 3 policy's were good to set up and they were unexplained to perfectly iam in the cooling off period at the moment but we feel that we will certainly being taking them.

Insurance TypeComprehensive

Hi Barry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear these policies were set up with ease and that the cover was explained well.
Alisa

At last! Something positive about getting older and wiser!

I found it very easy to set up and the lady on the phone was very helpful, understandable and knowledgeable. The product has met all of my current needs and I'll up date it when I can afford a new car.

Sherry

SherryFar North Queensland, QLD

Nice an affordable

Yes good value
Took about 5 minutes
New customer
No road side assistance
I find this a very affordable insurance for me , I’m very glad to find this insurance