Part of Seniors Car Insurance 4.7

100% · 490%

Frances
FrancesSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Third Party Property, Fire and Theft

Very good, just what I need at the present time. I will be reviewing my policy after I have an assessment completed by my occupational Therapist with the possibility of having my car modified due to neuropathy in my feet and not being able to drive it at the present time. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Peace of mind

For a senior person like me, I believe this is the best deal I could have .It is affordable taking into consideration that I am living on age pension; Makes me feel safe and I can drive my car with much more confidence.Thank you for helping us! Show details ·  1
Rusty
RustyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Online Insurance

A pretty easy setup & experience & cost effective.
I was looking for an alternate to comprehensive coverage & reducing my costs.
I found the online questions fair & diverse & the explanations required were acceptable for my situation. Show details ·  1
John
John

Exceptional Service

Jackson provided exceptional service, first policy with Australian Seniors and will move others to them. I believe the policy is great value and was really quick and easy to sign up. Show details ·  1
Gordon Harris
Gordon HarrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Third Party Property, Fire and Theft

When insured my car your system made it the wrong type and I had to ring and have it changed

Very easy to set up policy and the only problem was that your system made it the wrong type of vehical and I had to ring and have it updated to the correct type. which cost more than was initially quoted Show details ·  1
Bry
BrySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great

Policy was great price, website easy to use. Policy clear and just what I need. First time with Seniors insurance.
I haven't needed to claim yet.
Definitely use them again.
Tomislav
Tomislav

New member

1st time user and new to ASCI. Found the online process easy enough to navigate and quote reasonably priced. Though couldn’t speak to a consultant on the weekend prior to purchase, as Customer Service hours are limited. Left message for a call back but didn’t eventuate. Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

First policy. Phone assistance good . Answered promptly

Would like an agreed replacement amount not market value. This would reduce
Policy costs, make it cheaper for low mileage drivers. Would like the policy
reduced along with lower market valuations. Telephone service great, answered promptly and spoke good English and knowledgeable. Show details ·  5
Fiona Eyles
Fiona EylesGippsland, VIC4 posts
  Third Party Property, Fire and Theft

value and service that's whats its about

Policy was good value easy to set up easy to complete online purchase of insurance policy PDS was clear and easy to read and understand which makes a difference thanks Show details ·  1